Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Dude....

Errr..I mean Dudette.......

Thats some good stuff...you need to stick around...and post more!

grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gawd, I love this stuff!

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
More1 More! I love it.

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
This is some very good reading.

Forest Gump was on tv last night, this post reminded me of how they sew forest gumps life to so very many important happenings in history.

grin

I wonder if lee owns a shrimp boat?

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lee24 eats no honey. Lee24 eats bees.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Northern Dave hunts in his pajamas.

Just wanted to point that out. wink

JM

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
big deal.

sounds like you aint never tried it.

Damn right I do!!

I got the lee24 action figure feet jammies with that zipper that goes all the way from my left ankle right up to ny neck.

You are just jealous.

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They didn't have one that fit me. I wanted the pair that had the directions for bending light, but they were sold out.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Mine are the ones with pictures of SC 375 M70 Safari's and blind hypothermic backpackers snuggling in a sleeping bag.

They don't make these anymore. I should really stop wearing them but they are just so awesome!

You only live once right?

Something clever here.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I usually love it when a thread deteriorates....

wink
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm usually involved too.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Odd how that works out..

Its usually you, or me, or both....

grin
Ingwe

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
TOP TEN WHOOPERS BY L24

Originally Posted by Lee24
Well, because I had friends

Yes, some of my friends firearms are on loan to several museums.
I posted some of those, which the idiots here claimed I did not even take. I have a bunch of other photos he gave me permission to post, but you may remember that I stopped when the clowns stunk up that thread. I am sharing those items offline with the serious, adult members of that thread.

You also know that I never claimed to be an astronaut or FFDO. That is just a daily smear tactice.
But I have known a few of each.

You might be a lawyer, the way you try to dodge the big issues and turn attention into your manufactured, irrelevant details.

My father and uncle were pilots in WWII, 4 years of air combat without a break. My uncle became base commander of Lackland, and other bases, where I spent a lot of time in the summers. They and all their friends were quiet about flying. No jocks. My friends who flew F-4s and F-101s in Vietnam, and now rotate in and out of Iraq and Afghanistan are also quiet and down-to-earth.

RDFinn,
Thanks for the advice. Some of my friends saw it and had a good laugh. Since you aren't a good judge of field skills over the Internet, let me brief you.

I grew up ranching and farming, and still own over 1,000 acre farm.
I have been shooting since I was six, hunting since I was 9, was duck hunting guide at 14. Shooting as much as 100 rounds a day for decades, I have shot all sorts of rifles, pistols and shotguns, and owned over 200. My last year of competitive handgun shooting, my average was over 97% in all events.

I am an engineer, and have performed R&D for Remington, H&K, Ingram, and many small accessory manufacturers. Not a week goes by that I am not tinkering with some new idea or a modification to some firearm. Right now, it is new synthetic stock for bolt action rifles.

I am sure someone will call me a liar, or say it may be true but counts for nothing. Since they don't have a clue what they are talking about, it doesn't mean spit to me.

Sitka, you may have refinished a few rifles and done a good job, but I own 625 acres of saw timber, am a third generation farmer of that grove of trees, and have worked felling logs and hauling them out with mule teams, to designing robotic logging equipment and computer aided sawmills. I designed and built CNC wood carving machinery, and sold stock blanks to Beretta for their SO series shotguns. I bave been building gunstocks for myself since 1967, along with a few friends who are serious hobbyists, serious in that you can't buy one of the rifles for under $5,000 second hand.

Your "understanding" of riftsawn is wrong if it was different than I explained. I will find some diagrams from a forestry school and post them.

I believe you, rattler. You simply don't understand the law of libel and slander, maybe because newspaper get such a free reign to commit it more than an ordinary citizen or business would. If you don't believe me, you need to hire a better lawyer than you have.

I offer that advice not only as someone who has studied the law in a major law school, but as one who founded and ran a small weekly newspaper for two years, until the others went off to jobs as editors at big city papers, and weekly news magazines. Two of my attorneys and close friends are recognized experts in the field of communications law, including libel by newspapers. Nothing I have told you would be disputed by them.

But a troll has a better chance of seeing my Model 70 than they have of seeing triggerguard back up his claims about "JIT manufacturing at Winchester", or seeing VAnimrod to reveal the names of his alleged sources which said they never made the rifles that I, and some of my friends, now own.

All my ChemE friends took took a semester of Statics in the ME department, and a course on pressure vessels. As you say, most project engineers are going to spec the vessel and a fabricator is going to build it to ASME codes, but a good ChemE needs to know enough to not specify something that won't work.

I was proud to have that hanging on my wall, where my friends could see the bullet holes

And the Number 1 WHOPPER!!!!

I have two good friends

Kent

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Lee24 Credo:

Your "understanding" .... is wrong if it was different than I explained.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I'm rollin on the floor! tears of joy!!!

Does anybody know for sure how many times lee24 grew up & how many different places he if from?

grin

Something clever here.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The Hits just keep on comming,folks..

As for me, I LOVE it when liars Like Lee use PICS to get caught up in their line of total BS...

Here is his latest series of lies on this thread-

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...63/US_military_sniper_rifles#Post3586863

He claims that the USMC sniper stocks were developed NOT by Remington's custom shop in the mid 1960s, but by EC Bishop..

According to Lee24, these two stocks are IDENTICAL. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

"Lee's" Bishop 1903 stock
[Linked Image]

An origional m40 stock

[Linked Image]

Actually, this should be the new 24hourcampfire VISION EXAM..

If you can not tell that those two stocks are NOT the same- you are too freaking blind to post here.

Last edited by jim62; 12/22/09.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
If you have five dollars and Lee24 has five dollars, Lee24 has more money than you.
There is no 'ctrl' button on Lee24's computer. Lee24 is always in control.
Lee24 can sneeze with his eyes open.
Lee24 destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
Lee24 can kill two stones with one bird.
Lee24 once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
Some people like to eat frogs' legs. Lee24 likes to eat lizard legs. Hence, snakes.
Lee24 can divide by zero
A picture is worth a thousand words. A Lee24 is worth 1 billion words.
While urinating, Lee24 is easily capable of welding titanium.
For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Lee24, each testicle is larger than the other one.
Lee24 invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.
It takes Lee24 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes
Lee24 once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.

LOL,had to do it one more time wink

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by camobikini
While urinating, Lee24 is easily capable of welding titanium.

I've seen the process patent.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lee24 coined the phrase "I could eat a horse" after he after every last unicorn in existence.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Awesome!!

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (338reddog, 7mm_Loco, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 18 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 879 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,290
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.