-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 303 of 1,842 1 2 301 302 303 304 305 1841 1842
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Here is a picture of our fish house. Ours is the one on the far left. The one on the right is our buddy Jim's. The one in the middle is the retards that had the whole lake to put it on yet they put it less than 10 yards from us.

It was kinda funny watching them. First they drilled 2 holes, then tied a bolt to the line on their fishing rod to check depth. Then they decided to move the house about 10 feet from that spot. While doing this they ran over the fishing rod with the 4 wheeler. Pretty funny watching the guy holding the rod in one hand and the reel in the other.

Oh well, we were not catching anything anyway so we were not too upset. They put on a good show for about an hour.

[Linked Image]

Oh yea, when we get on the lake we have to take a hard left or we will go in the drink. It is the stream that runs from Lake 6 to Lake 7. That is the problem most years that we have when it comes to getting on the lake at all.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by tzone
I'd like to have a one on one with that brent. I was posting, not being an ass and he calls me a retard.

His true colors are showing...man I need to quit looking at that, because I want to punch him in the throat now. I know...not nice, but it would make my whole day go better. smile

TFF! Actually tzone.... not to be a buzz kill but if you go back & re read... you will see that he wrote reread... not retard grin

oh god I'm sorry but i'm laughing now!

Cause I saw what you wrote & I thought, oh god, Tom missread & thinks he called him a tard... grin

Oh well.

We still love ya buddy!!

laugh

Well, I'm RETARDED. blush

I still wnat to punch him in the throat....I really would feel better. grin

That does make it funnier than doesn't it?

Last edited by tzone; 12/31/09.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Yeah, it's more fun that way....I'm puttin' on the foil now. grin

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
house is lookin good missy! Lake of the woods is Hot, Hot, Hot!! fishing is out of this world!!

heading to duluth now, later.

Something clever here.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Good picture Muffy. Should be able to fish in comfort in that shack.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, we don't really rough it out there. grin

It is an 8x16 so there is plenty of room for us and our friends to fish, play cards, and drink beer. We have a car radio with the speaker mounted in the roof, cook stove, microwave, and fold down double bed in it. We usually have a TV and DVD player out there too but we have not yet this year.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Jeez, With all that stuff in there, how do you find time to fish? grin

Nice pickture. Does anyont stand on the shore and cast into that open spot? grin Throw a tipup with the flag by that hole. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Havn't tried that, maybe I should. smile

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Muffy
Here is a picture of our fish house. Ours is the one on the far left. The one on the right is our buddy Jim's. The one in the middle is the retard that had the whole lake to put it on yet they put it less than 10 yards from us.

Dammit Tommy!Say you're sorry to Muffy!

grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hee Hee!! laugh

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I made it back home, my vehicle is COVERED in snow, its freezing cold and I already miss the mountains. frown
but at least I have a warm body to snuggle with tonight smile
until then its movie and a beer, I need to relax smile

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Here's to hoping this economy turns around in 2010! I guess we can all consider ourselves pretty lucky to have our jobs. Many people lost theirs in 2009.

Ryan - Great job on the elk! Looks mighty tasty!

Dave - How long does that extended deer season go up there? I wouldn't mind another one for the freezer. (or maybe thats just an excuse to spend another weekend at the shack)

whistle

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey Jim. I have been layed off since November of 2008, it really sucks. There are just no jobs out there. I really dont want to work for Walmart and be one of those greeter fellers. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
lol, but you would be great at it! your disposition is such that you can't help but brighten peoples day smile

BTW Happy New Year everybody!!!!!!!

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
S
SSB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Happy New Year all!

Scott

We eat organic in our house, we just have to shoot and gut it first.....
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Muffy
Hey Jim. I have been layed off since November of 2008, it really sucks. There are just no jobs out there. I really dont want to work for Walmart and be one of those greeter fellers. grin

Maybe you could be an Amish rake fighter?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So last weekend I got the wild hair to put my sleds and trailer on craigs list, sold them and then found a SWEET deal on a 4 wheeler. 2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 NRA Edition Advantage Max1 Camo. Dude needed money and was asking $4500. I talked him down to $4200 and spent the $300 on a Wii and accessories. Kids are gonna love it. They are not happy with me for selling the snowmobiles so I figured I better do something. smile By looking on the internet, the wheeler was MSRP @ $8949 new. It has 1000 miles on it and looks mint.

Muffy, you and Jeremy will have to come wheelin with us. Maybe we could all go to chicken buck and ride one weekend this spring.

Uncle Dusty, you will have to bring your Ranger!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ranger. frown

Uncle Dusty

Every day of my life forces me to add to the number of people who can kiss my ARSS grin
Page 303 of 1,842 1 2 301 302 303 304 305 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (257_X_50, 160user, 257Bob, 163bc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 55 invisible), 2,441 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,784
Posts18,477,205
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.