Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by 257_Roy
BTW, relating to your earlier comments, I would like a box of Huggies Size 6!

We won't even begin to talk about the load that will be worked up for them....

WTF? Did you adopt Maser or somethin'?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have kids. Earlier Isaac made the comment about me having to change diapers all day.

Kinda kills it when I have to explain it...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Redistribute my work ethic, not my Wealth!!!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by isaac
Just Will's Bowl Picks and a box of bullets with 257Roy on the OSU/Or game. I feel bad doing this to Roy as he could buy a lot of diapers for what the 30.06 shells are gonna cost him.

See?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Moving on...

At least I don't think that Cincy is going to be talking about getting screwed out of a title shot.

They may have been fairly deserving, but damn. This looks a lot like the 06 title game with FL/OSU, but not quite so painful for me to watch.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
This looks a lot like the 06 title game with FL/OSU, but not quite so painful for me to watch.

Nope, this one is a much better game than that one............

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Moving on...

At least I don't think that Cincy is going to be talking about getting screwed out of a title shot.

They may have been fairly deserving, but damn. This looks a lot like the 06 title game with FL/OSU, but not quite so painful for me to watch.

actually it looks a lot like the '08 game where an OK SEC team, Georgia, put a shellacking on the undefeated Hawaii Hula Dancers or whatever they're called....who played similarly weak opposition to that on which Cincinatti earned its ranking.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
This looks a lot like the 06 title game with FL/OSU, but not quite so painful for me to watch.

Nope, this one is a much better game FOR ME TO WATCH than that one............

Concur.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

Nope, this one is a much better game than that one............

Restated, as accurate and appropriate.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
-----------------------------------------------------------
Might win one for "JoePa". Could a Big Ten actually win one against the SEC???
----------------------------------------------------------
Actually, he's 9-5 against the SEC in bowl games. Alabama is on the schedule next year for your "payback"?
PSU will take this mud musher win and savor it. On a dry field I have to think they win by two TD's.
I saved my best Partagas victory cigar for celebration.
Good game and close enough. Good thing PSU's kicker was on today or Steve NO would have been lighting up. lol.
--OH yeah... the Bucks looked good yesterday,too!

Phil
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
At least three times they settled for field goals, that's 12 points right there.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
local media are savaging LSU today.....sleepwalking through the first half, a defense that just let PSU run at will, and then when they had a chance to steal the win...ball on the forty and a minute to get a field goal, they fell apart. Calling that idiot bubble screen into the middle of the field but short of a first down, with no time outs, was incredibly stupid. And the PSU guys doing the logical thing and getting up in slow motion led to the penalty that pretty much sealed it.

Miles will stay, but some heads will roll among the staff for a 9-4 year.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You'd have to see a GA game to see as much talent play as poorly as LSU yesterday.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Nah...Cincy wins that honor so far....hands down.

Poor kids....Kelly left them staggered and confused. That's some schiit to put on teenagers who spilled their blood and guts for you a whole year.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Nah...Cincy wins that honor so far....hands down.

Poor kids....Kelly left them staggered and confused. That's some schiit to put on teenagers who spilled their blood and guts for you a whole year.

And, just like Meeschitagain did when they got RR (Kelly, prequel), Notre Dame will reap what it's sown and should really consider what it is that they just bought.

I'd much like to see the NCAA institute a rule that no coaching changes are permitted until your season (including bowl games) is FULLY over, and no contact permitted with any coach who's season is not FULLY over (including bowl games).

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
isaac, does that explain how UWV prevailed when RR bailed -- ?? frown

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
WVU hated RR for "waht and how" RR went about his deceipt and it was a "prove it without you" kind of deal for the players. These kids loved Kelly and were actually happy for him that he went to top tier. I'm suggesting Kelly could have made ND wait a week and if ND said no, Kelly should have thought twice about going there.

Last edited by isaac; 01/02/10.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Am I mistaken in believing that the Mtn West and the Big East and 10 are the only 3 confrerences over 500 in the bowl games??

I'm trying to put together something after a phone call with Sean?

If anyone knows real quick like, I'd appreciate the reply.

My son-in-law hurriedly told me the Mtn West was 4-0, the B10, 2-2 so far; I cannot tell you about the BE conference nor can I gurantee what I just told you..though he is a football junkie of the first order.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
These kids loved Kelly and were actually happy for him that he went to top tier. I'm suggesting Kelly could have made ND wait a week and if ND said no, Kelly should have thought twice about going there.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Pretty low class to skip out on coaching a bowl game your team worked like hell to get to.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I still can't figure out what Urban Meyers is going to do. Afters last night's game he said his plans were to continue coaching FL. Guess this is the new trend for athletes and coaches alike now----to announce retirement and then not. Or even worse just leaving mid-to-end of season and switching programs. Gives me an even deeper appreciation for coaches like Joe Paterno and Bobby Bowden.

Go Gamecocks!

Last edited by byc; 01/02/10.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DARBY
isaac, does that explain how UWV prevailed when RR bailed -- ?? frown

I think that UWV prevailed because of Pat White, he was the true leader of that team and that win over Oklahoma prooved it in my mind.

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

371 members (160user, 163bc, 12344mag, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 31 invisible), 2,055 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,245
Posts18,486,100
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.