Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
djs #3636043 01/03/10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Problem is, the guy loves this kind of sh**, thrives on it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Also, banning him may not be successful. He just might open a new account and log on.

As they used to say about Strom Thurmand (Senator from SC), you can't keep him down with a baseball bat.

djs #3636051 01/03/10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by djs
If he can take it, so can we.

Actually - he's cracking. If you've noticed that over the last 5 months or so - his responses have become more laced with vitriol and have a much sharper edge to them. But that's like saying a 2x4 is slightly sharper than a bowling ball.

I think Lee has let his sock puppet Oldman1942's personality color his own. Now Oldman claims to have been a certified Porsche mechanic. The same guy who chambers take off barrels with a set of vice grips and then screws it into a Marlin. How's that for fine German engineering?

He's now also a "publisher" of books as well.

It has to be confusing on Lee and his therapist as they start to run together.

Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Steelhead

After all it is up to me to ensure the the protection of the masses that are obviously unable to make an intelligent decision on their own.

We can all sleep soundly now knowing this. wink

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

byc #3636301 01/03/10
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
If "Lee24" is banned someone else will come along to replace him and we all will have to do this all over again.

Doc

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Maser
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Go back to your closet.....pest.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Lee is a toxic presence here. If you took a vote, Lee would get two....his own and his sock puppet/alter ego/manlover Oldman. although Lee might try to register some imaginary friends to help him out.

Perhaps what you say is true? When looking at the suggestion to put someone who 'you' don't like on ignore I find that Lee24 is not on ignore yet I have five of those who participated in this thread on ignore!

I also wish that Lee24 would find a way not to get into so many arguments. When somebody is rude in a post I just put them on ignore. There are so many things to learn and read on the net that I just don't have the time for tiny arguments.

I hope that those who do participate in tiny arguments are not doing it just to get attention.

Lets stick to guns and hunting ok?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Savage_99
Lee is a toxic presence here. If you took a vote, Lee would get two....his own and his sock puppet/alter ego/manlover Oldman. although Lee might try to register some imaginary friends to help him out.

Perhaps what you say is true? When looking at the suggestion to put someone who 'you' don't like on ignore I find that Lee24 is not on ignore yet I have five of those who participated in this thread on ignore!

I also wish that Lee24 would find a way not to get into so many arguments. When somebody is rude in a post I just put them on ignore. There are so many things to learn and read on the net that I just don't have the time for tiny arguments.

I hope that those who do participate in tiny arguments are not doing it just to get attention.

Lets stick to guns and hunting ok?

I sure hope I am one of them!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by elkhunter76

I was thinking exactly the same thing....if we aren't...maybe we can make his "Top Ten" list.. wink

grin
Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Maser
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Go back to your closet.....pest.

I managed to locate an elder relative of Mazer's in Fla.
I was hoping that some advice from an Uncle might help him get his chit together.

Damn the luck, the guy's a bit tied up, has other more pressing things to deal with, at this time,.....

Link: http://www.examiner.com/x-5919-Norfolk-Crime-Examiner~y2010m1d2-Illegal-alien-charged-with-molesting-13yearold-Florida-girl

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry the link won't fly,

anyhoo here's a pic,.....Amazinfg family resemblance,...what?

[Linked Image]

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The story,.....

Early Christmas morning, deputies in Osceola County arrested Mexican national Carlos Urbano Teran-Ponce, 34, outside the home of his alleged teenaged victim.

About 4:00 a.m., the girl�s mother walked into the 13-year-old�s bedroom and caught Teran-Ponce, who tried to leave. However, the woman blocked his pickup truck with her vehicle and called 911.

The arrest report states: "Once inside, they [the deputies] found the victim � curled on the living room floor crying.�

The victim told detectives that Teran-Ponce, a friend of the girl�s mother, gave her a mixed drink with tequila before she went to bed. She also said that he had molested her at least 20 times before the Christmas Day attack.

Teran-Ponce was charged with nine counts of sexual battery on a child and 21 counts of lewd and lascivious molestation.

The police report stated that Teran-Ponce who works as a window tinter "provided a full detailed confession on each count."

He faces possible life in prison.

*Reporter�s note: It should be noted that in Mexico, the crime of child molestation is almost never prosecuted, in fact if a rapist (even a child rapist) proposes marriage to his victim before a judge, all charges are usually dropped.

The reason so many Mexican nationals are committing horrendous crimes against children in this country is due in large measure to the vast cultural differences between the two countries. The fact is that the lives of little girls, and women in general are simply not valued in Mexico.

The most glaring example of the sad aforementioned fact is the age of sexual consent throughout most of Mexico is only 12 years of age!

If this nation does not soon begin to defend our border with Mexico, as well as begin mass deportations of illegal aliens, the United States will become just as inhospitable to children as is Mexico.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Savage_99

I KNOW I am... grin He didn't like this pic & told me it was offensive...asked me to remove it...it's still here.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 01/03/10.
byc #3636653 01/03/10
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd add more but the Oxygen channel is running a 'Days of Our Lives' marathon.....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
where is the ignor button??? grin

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Savage 99: Perhaps what you say is true? When looking at the suggestion to put someone who 'you' don't like on ignore I find that Lee24 is not on ignore yet I have five of those who participated in this thread on ignore!

Now it's 6.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Get Rick to put up a sticky note at the top of each forum

Do not reply to any posts by Liar24 his alter ego Oldpompoustwat42 (Framis)

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Liar24 his alter ego Oldpompoustwat42

grin

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Liar24 wants a flush call. Asked for the "who stays, and who goes" call.

Your party, your rules, your call.

I'm cool either way, as you oughta know by now.

Check the "U.S. military sniper rifles" thread in "Ask the Gunwriters" for clarification.

Sorry it came to this, amigo.

A true testament would be if one or both parties would self-flush!

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 9 invisible), 913 guests, and 842 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,917
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.