Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 340boy
I forgot to mention that Bush was a USAF fighter pilot...

More like a drunk draft-dodger on Daddy's dime.

Flying isn't that difficult... being able to think when all around you aren't is rare. Bush likely failed on both accounts.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Being a cracker jack fighter pilot doesn't mean one will be a cracker jack commander-in-chief.

I couldn't fly a fighter jet if my life depended on it but I've forgotten more about politics and history than Bush and Obama combined ever knew.

Try comparing apples to apples.

This post is intended for the general thread and in no way is intended for Barkoff.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Brad

Bush was immersed in alcohol and little else. Oh yeah, and Daddy's money.

immersed??!! he partied but immersed? ---seriously dood---

Last edited by byc; 01/13/10.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A Yale student who only got there by Legacy and whose money could buy nothing better than "C" grades... not exactly leadership material, unless you call "leadership" the ability to be led around by the nose by others...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And Obama was immersed in alcohol, coke, weed and other people's money. Can't see how he's better qualified.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been out for the evening, but now that I'm back I see that our favorite West Coast libtard has been running off his stupid mouth almost at will here on this thread.............

He gnashes his single snaggle tooth and bristles harmlessly when someone accuses him of not being in the center politically and cites several dubious conservative attributes as his proof.

But the only thing we really know for sure is that when the rubber hits the road, he voted for the biggest leftist that has ever appeared on the political scene in America.

I don't know about you guys, but where I come from we say people like this talk like they have a paper azzhole!

Anyone that has been around knows that this turkey is a phony just by the way attempts to rationalize his irrational behavior.

He makes completely unfounded accusations about Bush, McCain, Palin etc. and then uses this erroneous bullschit as a basis for explaining why he voted for the Magic Negro and why he doesn't believe Palin is Presidential material.

Then he becomes outraged when someone simply "alleges" that he is not a hunter.

Well, huckleberry...........I won't "allege" that you are not a hunter, I will state it emphatically!!

You wouldn't make a pimple on a real hunter's azz..............

As I've stated here before, I think you are a limp wristed, baby killing, sacrilegious, simple minded, chickenschit who has absolutely no sense of right or wrong and the morals of an alley cat.

Did I make myself clear.........Jeffy??

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Being a cracker jack fighter pilot doesn't mean one will be a cracker jack commander-in-chief.

I couldn't fly a fighter jet if my life depended on it but I've forgotten more about politics and history than Bush and Obama combined ever knew.

Trying to follow your logic here my man..........

Are you saying that to be a "cracker jack commander in chief" one must know a lot about politics and history??

Or are you saying that because of your vast knowledge of these two subjects, you would have made a better President than those two guys??

Hmm.........

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, huckleberry...........I won't "allege" that you are not a hunter, I will state it emphatically!!

Now how would you know that?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I seriously doubt that your knowledge is greater than either Bush or Obama. I don't know your background, but you must admit that being "in the business" of politics has given both these individuals quite a lot of exposure to the nuances of the system that most people simply don't have the opportunity to experience. I think your statement is foolish.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

-Free markets. Love 'em, not that they really exist anyway but that another topic;

-Person freedom, accountability, and responsibility.

-Small government. PLEASE! Cut the [bleep] thing down to size. Including the military. Stop the global meddling.

Those would all be jim-dandy, if you hand't have negated them with the next list. And pretty much everything the left agenda is about (people you much mor commonly align with than the right) strives to override and remove and destroy everything on your list. You don't look like a centerist to me.

-pro-Choice;

Everyone has a right to live except human infants. You're negating one from your list.

-pro-environment; it's all we have and with this many phookin' people, there's just no alternative but regulation in this regard;

Oops. There goes the small government idea. Negated.

And there goes the free market idea, too. Negated.

-support equal rights and privelages for all law-abiding adult humans.

Including the right to kill their babies? And use unconstitutionally confiscated tax moneys pay for it? What happened to the accountability and responsibility? Doesn't apply when they get pregnant, I reckon. More negating. And I'm sure you're thinking of homos when writing that. They don't want anything equal, they want greater-than-equal status for themselves.

What consenting adults do is not the State's business, nor is denying anyone rights or privilidges based on that.

Agreed on drug use. Also I'll agree with that about homos if they'd keep in in their home. But they won't. It doesn't belong on every tv show, in the church pulpits, behind the front desk of classrooms, inside the scoutleader's shirt nor any other place children happen to be. And I damn sure don't want it marching up and down the streets dressed as a rainbow and pronouncing its "pride".

And it doesn't belong on a marriage license, either. Marriage is for a man and a woman who want to become husband and wife. Homos do not qualify. By definition.

-against un-Cnstitutionally forcing religion into public institutions such as schools and courtrooms.

Those public institutions BEGAN with the 10 commandments on their walls. If people don't like it they don't have to stop and read it. They're free to disbelieve if they choose but should leave other people alone about it. But they won't. Just like the homos they want greater-than-equal status. They hate their Creator so much they'd have every mentnion of Him removed forever and make sure no one ever spoke His name again. Smartest thing they could do is the same as the homos, sit down and shut up. They're awakening a sleeping giant, these 2 groups, and They're going to get stomped on really, really hard if they don't sit down and shut up about it. That's been my advice to homos and anti-Christians for a long, long time. They're gonna learn the hard way. Very soon, too.

-pro-union. A necessary evil.

Just another damned bureacracy. And like the many too many government bureaucracies, another that forces people to do things that if left freedom of choice they wouldn't do. You're espousing big government like behavior in the hands of a small private group. I see no diffference.
Unions ARE evil, but certainly not a necessity. In fact, it appears to me they've lined themselves up for some inevitable stomping just like the homos and God haters have.

Last edited by Archerhunter; 01/14/10.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mac84
And Obama was immersed in alcohol, coke, weed and other people's money. Can't see how he's better qualified.

Nobody said he's more qualified. I'm saying attacking Obama by using Bush as an example of leadership is a zero-sum argument.

They both suck.

Bush just had more time to suck, therefore his legacy of sucking is greater... to this point.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Now how would you know that?

Since when did "knowing anything" become a prerequisite for posting here on the Campfire...........Mister Moderate??

You and that other "middle of the road" pal of yours from the West Coast don't seem to be encumbered by any rule such as this when you post here,................... so why should I be?

I realize that you get some odd enjoyment out of playing the Florence Nightingale role here by always jumping to the defense of scumbags like the aforementioned degenerate and that Maser pervert, but once in awhile you have to get out of the way and let the men here discuss matters that may be somewhat beyond your level of intellect...................ya' know??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

-Free markets. Love 'em, not that they really exist anyway but that another topic;

-Person freedom, accountability, and responsibility.

-Small government. PLEASE! Cut the [bleep] thing down to size. Including the military. Stop the global meddling.

Those would all be jim-dandy, if you hand't have negated them with the next list. And pretty much everything the left agenda is about (people you much mor commonly align with than the right) strives to override and remove and destroy everything on your list. You don't look like a centerist to me.

-pro-Choice;

Everyone has a right to live except human infants. You're negating one from your list.

-pro-environment; it's all we have and with this many phookin' people, there's just no alternative but regulation in this regard;

Oops. There goes the small government idea. Negated.

And there goes the free market idea, too. Negated.

-support equal rights and privelages for all law-abiding adult humans.

Including the right to kill their babies? And use unconstitutionally confiscated tax moneys pay for it? What happened to the accountability and responsibility? Doesn't apply when they get pregnant, I reckon. More negating. And I'm sure you're thinking of homos when writing that. They don't want anything equal, they want greater-than-equal status for themselves.

What consenting adults do is not the State's business, nor is denying anyone rights or privilidges based on that.

Agreed on drug use. Also I'll agree with that about homos if they'd keep in in their home. But they won't. It doesn't belong on every tv show, in the church pulpits, behind the front desk of classrooms, inside the scoutleader's shirt nor any other place children happen to be. And I damn sure don't want it marching up and down the streets dressed as a rainbow and pronouncing its "pride".

And it doesn't belong on a marriage license, either. Marriage is for a man and a woman who want to become husband and wife. Homos do not qualify. By definition.

-against un-Cnstitutionally forcing religion into public institutions such as schools and courtrooms.

Those public institutions BEGAN with the 10 commandments on their walls. If people don't like it they don't have to stop and read it. They're free to disbelieve if they choose but should leave other people alone about it. But they won't. Just like the homos they want greater-than-equal status. They hate their Creator so much they'd have every mentnion of Him removed forever and make sure no one ever spoke His name again. Smartest thing they could do is the same as the homos, sit down and shut up. They're awakening a sleeping giant, these 2 groups, and They're going to get stomped on really, really hard if they don't sit down and shut up about it. That's been my advice to homos and anti-Christians for a long, long time. They're gonna learn the hard way. Very soon, too.

-pro-union. A necessary evil.

Just another damned bureacracy. And like the many too many government bureaucracies, another that forces people to do things that if left freedom of choice they wouldn't do. You're espousing big government like behavior in the hands of a small private group. I see no diffference.
Unions ARE evil, but certainly not a necessity. In fact, it appears to me they've lined themselves up for some inevitable stomping just like the homos and God haters have.

Well said Archer.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Sarah palin, is what in high school (not using the proper clinical and technical term as most high schoolers do) you would call a retard. Keep in mind theres alot of people who pick up guns to hunt each year who shouldn't be let out of the house to begin with.

The one thing I look forward to with technology is to travel back in time to hunt mastodons!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bender

I seriously doubt that your knowledge is greater than either Bush or Obama. I don't know your background, but you must admit that being "in the business" of politics has given both these individuals quite a lot of exposure to the nuances of the system that most people simply don't have the opportunity to experience. I think your statement is foolish.

Well if you don't know my back ground how do you know my statement is foolish.

I'm been in the "business" of politics all of my life in one capacity or another.

Not only do I know more than Bush and Obama but I also know more than Palin although as young as she is she stands a good chance of increasing her knowledge a lot. As someone said in another 10 years or so she might be seasoned enough to make a fairly decent moderate POTUS.

You may be a moderate or a liberal and may not agree with me but I know politics. I'll tell you one person on the Fire that knows a lot about politics and I'm learning a lot from is Barak. I also pick a lot from Bristoe as well and The Real Hawkeye. Now there's some good old boys who know which way the stick floats.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Pay attention, Bender. After all,there is going to be a public option and the passing of the Health Care bill by January 25th!!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Not if Scott Brown wins MASS. But then of course even if he does win they may keep him away from the vote..

Last edited by byc; 01/14/10.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looking back on my earlier posts on this thread, I think I gave the impression that I was being disrespectful to JO.

While I obviously don't agree with his political views, I would still share a campfire with him any day as I don't think he is a bad guy.

Last time I checked, it was still legal to vote for whomever presidential canidate you desire.
grin

FWIW.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 340boy
Looking back on my earlier posts on this thread, I think I gave the impression that I was being disrespectful to JO.

While I obviously don't agree with his political views, I would still share a campfire with him any day as I don't think he is a bad guy.

Last time I checked, it was still legal to vote for whomever presidential canidate you desire.
grin

FWIW.

DITTOS +1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think I came up with a good definition of a moderate, it's a liberal who's afraid to admit it. Could also be said they simply lack conviction.

Last edited by 458 Lott; 01/14/10.
Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 56 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,368
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.