Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Don't laugh...I've got a 168 7/8 inch buck hanging on the wall that came in to get a sniff of one of those tampons.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rob p
I almost knocked her off her walker trying to get past her and out the front door. I got down the stairs and lost my supper.

Saying I laughed at this is a gross understatement.

My face wadded up and I started making that "GAK-GAK-GAK-GAK-GAK-GAK" noise for a good 20 seconds.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rattler
not to sound like an arse, but if yah find a solution would you let me know? my german shorthair can clear a building most of the time.....havent figured out what in the hell causes it unless he is eating some plant out in the yard......SOB has perfected "crop dusting" aswell which was funny the first time....7 months ago...

Awww...Quit complaining. Not only could my Rottweilers stink up the place when they farted, they usually looked at me as if I did it!

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

rob p Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I'm off to my Mom's today to suggest a new diet approach. A little container of yogurt a day at least. Anyway, I've got to wash the Chinese food off the driveway if it didn't freeze during the night. I'm sure the paperboy this morning thought it was a fine how do you do.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Rob, It is hard for me to type through the tears, but I gotta tell you, you win the prize today. I have laughed till I wasn't making any noise anymore. Vaporlocked!

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good Lord, my shirt is wet from the tears, and something popped in my rib cage from laughing at this.... One of my proudest moments came when I made a buddy pull off the side of the road and lose his mexican feast we had just eaten.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
When you find the cure, PLEASE tell wildswalker.

His dog can (and has) run folks out of the front yard.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I'm sure they don't.......they WREAK!!!.......grin.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
A good many medications will cause interesting flatus.

Retired cat herder.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Hey Rob.

Thanks for taking care of your family.

Stuff like that matters more than 270 vs 30-06 debates.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
IC B3

rob p Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Big C
One of my proudest moments came when I made a buddy pull off the side of the road and lose his mexican feast we had just eaten.

My friend still likes to laugh about making me yak going trout fishing one day. We just had greasy eggs and bacon at the worst diner within 50 miles, and got down the road a bit when he silently deflated and damn near killed me. I couldn't get the window down fast enough and blew bacon and eggs all over the inside of his truck. I was woozy the whole morning out on the river. The same friend also woke me up out of a dead sleep, making me believe our hotel was on fire. He's lying on his bed fanning away, laughing. I was half way to the door before I realized the building wasn't burning.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Rob,
Why the F aren't you in Hollywood?

Holy smithereens, I am short of breath. And I'm 44!!!!

Have an A1 Day!
rob p Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
The real life stuff I think is funny is just too mundane for folks today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I missed this thread, but it was linked by Bristoe in another.

I'd say more but I'm leaving to get some Kleenex.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
My friend still likes to laugh about making me yak going trout fishing one day. We just had greasy eggs and bacon at the worst diner within 50 miles, and got down the road a bit when he silently deflated and damn near killed me. I couldn't get the window down fast enough and blew bacon and eggs all over the inside of his truck. I was woozy the whole morning out on the river. The same friend also woke me up out of a dead sleep, making me believe our hotel was on fire. He's lying on his bed fanning away, laughing. I was half way to the door before I realized the building wasn't burning.

rob p, are you trying to say you're some kind of fart magnet in this thread laugh? Funny stuff man.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Get her a pair of scent lock sweats, when they are new and dry heat activated properly they can take a lot of punishment if you know what I mean. They actually work!

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh Gawd!! Y'all are killin' me!! My boss is in the next room probably wondering why I'm gaggin' and snortin'.

rob_p: No kiddin' bro, there's a special place in heaven for folks like you that take care of their family like you are. I admire your dedication.

Bring enough gun and know how to use it.

Know that it is not the knowing, nor the talking, nor the reading man, but the doing man, that at last will be found the happiest man. - Thomas Brooks (1608-1680)
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The real life stuff I think is funny is just too mundane for folks today.

hey rob p why don't you bring ol aunty down to Saratoga on june 18, an give Ingwe,Kamrad Les ,and Derby Dude pay back for all the crap they put on thread ..Elkhunter 76 willfill you in on details but don't tell those three grin grin grin
ANON.

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

rob p Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
We had a cousin over from New Hampshire for supper last night. My Aunts had about 10 candles going. The place looked like the La Salette shrine. She thought it was pretty! I knew their real purpose! I gave her the safety briefing and said that when my Aunt gets up from a chair, switch to shallow breathing until you know it's safe. I may be a little snake bit right now, but my body still remembers the experience. I was definitely not created for elder care but there's no one else here to do it.

I have to take the one with emphysema to the breathing clinic this afternoon. Cooking, errands, housework, yard work, I can do but spending hours on end with them gets old. You know, I've got perfect hearing, and they listen to the tv turned all the way up and yell out everything they say. I have an acute sense of smell, and they leak and squeak all day long. Sometimes I feel like a bloodhound in a cheese factory. I get in a classroom full of wild little kids sometimes and welcome the change of venue. Oh yeah, I'm going to fizzle out early from stress.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rob God bless you for what you are doing for your Aunts and for making us laugh! laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

148 members (160user, 10Glocks, 3dtestify, AlleghenyMountain, 44mc, 7887mm08, 15 invisible), 1,510 guests, and 862 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,260
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.