Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Seen these yet?

I've pulled a hammie to where it turned colors like that. No WAY I could have played any sport on it right after the injury.

link to pics

Here's the pics themselves.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Jeff_O; 02/03/10.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I bet if pix were available, you'd see a whole lotta players lookin' like that after a game..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That is one tough SOB.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Fake pics.
The one of the thigh is taken in the hallway of a holiday Inn Express

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Redneck
I bet if pix were available, you'd see a whole lotta players lookin' like that after a game..

I think that bret is tougher that most. You see the guys standing on the sidlines all the time with a sore big toe or something.

IC B2

Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Fake pics.
The one of the thigh is taken in the hallway of a holiday Inn Express

I was linked to those pics from a story on PFT on MSNBC. They could be fake, but if they are, they've fooled the "big boys".

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yeah, he really came through...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Farve threw the ball on his last play to get the ball in the middle of the field for the FG attempt. If he runs, they have the wide angle kick.

It was the 12 men in the huddle that cooked their goose.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I was surprised the officials didn't penalize the Saints defense for some of their hits on Favre, especially the tackle below the knees.

The good news is I am looking forward to the Saints D doing that to Manning. wink

jim

LCDR Jim Dodd, USN (Ret.)
"If you're too busy to hunt, you're too busy."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HunterJim
I was surprised the officials didn't penalize the Saints defense for some of their hits on Favre, especially the tackle below the knees.

The good news is I am looking forward to the Saints D doing that to Manning. wink

jim

There are not many games where the refs are consistent. The play where Favre was hit high and low was an easy call. Guys like Phil Simms and Joe Montana played in an era when defensive players were becoming dominant and those kinds of hits were expected even after 2 mississippi's of getting rid of the ball.

Football is the closest thing to a medieval battle there is. Most wars are based on attrition, Favre's got nothing to be ashamed of, but the Offensive line and coordinator do for letting him get hit so much.

Pulling for the underdog Saints.

SUPERBOWL!

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's awful what those mean men did to you, Brett.

There, feel better?

Have an A1 Day!
Jeff_O Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I just added the actual pics to my initial post, for those who don't like to click links.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's not that surprising how a guy can "play through the pain" when you've got access to the best drugs money can buy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd like to see the claw marks on the saints defensive line from getting held all day.....somebody has done a youtube medley of Vikings uncalled penalties...have to find the link.

bottom line is the zebras are an intangible factor that seldom decides the game....there were some bad calls and close calls going both ways in that game. At the end of the day the Saints were penalized almost three times as many yards as the Vikes, so I really don't much want to hear any crying from their fans about the refs.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I'd like to see the claw marks on the saints defensive line from getting held all day.....somebody has done a youtube medley of Vikings uncalled penalties...have to find the link.

bottom line is the zebras are an intangible factor that seldom decides the game....there were some bad calls and close calls going both ways in that game. At the end of the day the Saints were penalized almost three times as many yards as the Vikes, so I really don't much want to hear any crying from their fans about the refs.

Agree on the claw marks.
The thing to understand is the average Queen fan is just like a woman with 24/7 PMS. They rant and rave and whine when the real problem is their own teams failures.
Psychologists in MN are making money hand over fist these days trying to cure an incurable condition.

Last edited by wildbill59; 02/03/10.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You could call penalties on just about every play of every game,if you looked hard enough.
I look at the saints game the same as the steelers game earlier this year.We played good enough,to win,but made too many mistakes.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Considering he wasn't the victim of a crime or a suspect in a crime - what's the point in taking the pics if other than to stroke your ego via the press?

"Look at me!!! I am the 40 year old QB!!! Aren't I brave and courageous for taking such a beating! All I am trying to do is win games and have fun out there!!!" (for 12 million a year)

GMAFB.

I'll go with this guy for being courageous with a leg injury...

[Linked Image]

Don't know what a Master Chief made back in the day - betch yer azz it's a long way from 12 million...

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
and even with all those balls flying around, the Saints only managed seven points off the turnovers. Bad show by the offense....and credit to the Vikes D, which really put the brakes on the most productive offense in pro football.

I've used the example before, but when people talk about teams stopping themselves, or losing because of mistakes or turnovers, as if such things happen in a vacuum, I am always reminded of George Pickett's comment when partisans tried to drag him into the arguments about who on the Confederate side was responsible for losing at Gettysburg. General Pickett said "I always thought the Yankees had something to do with it."

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
^ Great line ^. Stowed in clever sayings arsenal. wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i would suffer those bruises for what he gets payed

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 55 invisible), 2,514 guests, and 1,429 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,632
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.