Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Some people get along around here fine until they start pimping how dangerous lead bullets are .

Then they expose the schizophrenic tools/trolls they are grin..

Most here are above and beyond good company.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Yep, one in particular cant get that through his thick head.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Higher post counts just mean that someone does not have a life, but spends their time to just sit on the computer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well dangit LEAD bullets are dangerous.
They can kill things!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I just killed a target with some...least wise I thought I heard it scream....

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Guys:

Many of you consider that guys like me who do not agree with you 100% of the time are Trolls. Have you given any thought to the obvious that there are lots of guys who have had enough of the extra loud members who choose to insult and attack anyone who has any other opinions then they do. Many of us are just tired of the Us vs Them approach and attack, attack mind set that some on the Forum believe in. The loudest keyboard does not always win. Just look at the visceral reaction to the Palin threads today. Lots of us do not think she is the answer, period. No Trolls and no Sheep! Just guys like you who are not afraid to express an different opinion.

Walt

Good post... every time I read a post of one of the loud and obnoxious keyboarders two things come to mind...Burdizzo or Elastrator

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nsaqam
I think there are many folks at the 'fire who don't hold the predominant political viewpoint and who exercise remarkable restraint in not posting in the Campfire section very often because to do so would serve no purpose and would bring upon themselves charges of Trolling and various other forms of ridicule.
I'll say it, my beliefs differ from the majority here but I love rifles, hunting, shooting, reloading, collecting C&R weapons, and military history.
Your post count goes up slowly when you cannot say "yeah, you're right" to every post made.
Sometimes I can't stop myself but I mostly do.

you are confusing troll with azzhole. You are the latter, but not a troll. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I think there are many folks at the 'fire who don't hold the predominant political viewpoint and who exercise remarkable restraint in not posting in the Campfire section very often because to do so would serve no purpose and would bring upon themselves charges of Trolling and various other forms of ridicule.
I'll say it, my beliefs differ from the majority here but I love rifles, hunting, shooting, reloading, collecting C&R weapons, and military history.
Your post count goes up slowly when you cannot say "yeah, you're right" to every post made.

you are confusing troll with azzhole. You are the latter, but not a troll. laugh

I rest my case!

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
At least he doesn't have ya on ignore......yet.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I rest my case!

There is part of the problem, you just have to be thicker skinned. A proper reply would have been, [bleep], pendejo, etc..

[Linked Image]

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, I was taught to respect people even if I disagree with them.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

At times it's a little like being in the eighth grade again, enjoy it, but don't let anyone take your lunch money.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I rest my case!

That is not a schoolyard term. Around here that is an okay term.

Retired cat herder.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rkamp

I rest my case!

There is part of the problem, you just have to be thicker skinned. A proper reply would have been, [bleep], pendejo, etc..

[Linked Image]

That's right!

And what's with the blue marshmallows.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

At times it's a little like being in the eighth grade again, enjoy it, but don't let anyone take your lunch money.

Trolls put you on ignore after they insult your family......laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
2ndwind Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Interestingly enough, only one person I think of as a primary "just likes to post stuff to get a reaction....'Look at me , look at me' troll" has posted in this thread...

There are others I may disagree with strongly but if I see their posts as trying to define a sincere view point I don't view that poster as a troll.... just misinformedcool

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by elkhunter76

Trolls put you on ignore after they insult your family......laugh

I have learned family is off limits, distant ancestors are not. No one on ignore going forward.

Last edited by rkamp; 02/09/10.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't hold grudges.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The better trolls impress me. They get otherwise normal people to bite, then sit back and play with them, which was their intention.

I tried trolling once, but now I mostly stillfish. laugh

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I'll tell you something I think I've noticed, but I may be wrong.

All of a sudden I'm seeing a lot of posters whom I've never noticed before. When I take a closer look, they only have a few hundred posts, but it says they have been here for four, five, six years.

Yeah, that's me.. I started posting here after Jesse went insane and started banning anyone with an opinion and hunting experience.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 61 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,454
Posts18,489,678
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.