-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've known Alex ever since he started his outfit....you wont find a better guy to deal with. I like his style....trusting a man's word. Proves to me there are a lot of good guys guys out there compared to bad or he wouldnt do it that way.

As for collecting money owed I will pass this one on. I had a hunter that tried to screw me out of 2 grand one time by giving me a bad check. I tried for several months to collect and heard every lame excuse you could ever imagine...finally he quit returning my calls and answering my letters. I printed up a draft of an airline itinrary with the destination his home town and mailed it to him with a note attached saying how I was looking forward to talking to him about this matter in person....a few days later a cashiers check showed up in my mail box.

BTW, he had a great hunt...he killed a 6X6 bull that went over 340" and a 160" mule deer buck.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'll give ya 2 grand cash for a 6x6 340" bull and a 160" mule deer....probably a hardy tip as well!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
I'll give ya 2 grand cash for a 6x6 340" bull and a 160" mule deer....probably a hardy tip as well!

No Doubt. Book me for that hunt too

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
I've known Alex ever since he started his outfit....you wont find a better guy to deal with. I like his style....trusting a man's word. Proves to me there are a lot of good guys guys out there compared to bad or he wouldnt do it that way.

As for collecting money owed I will pass this one on. I had a hunter that tried to screw me out of 2 grand one time by giving me a bad check. I tried for several months to collect and heard every lame excuse you could ever imagine...finally he quit returning my calls and answering my letters. I printed up a draft of an airline itinrary with the destination his home town and mailed it to him with a note attached saying how I was looking forward to talking to him about this matter in person....a few days later a cashiers check showed up in my mail box.

BTW, he had a great hunt...he killed a 6X6 bull that went over 340" and a 160" mule deer buck.

Pat,

I know you to be a fearsome force on something like this. With your muscle and my diplomacy, maybe we could get this guy's money and have a good time doing it...

What say you?

Shrapnel

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pretty sad state of affairs all around.Good for the vender for putting that list up.Hopefully some will pay for their stuff.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kirk, I'm in bro....We could trade it out for scopes!!!

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've known and dealt with Alex for many years. Helped him sell a few $$ in optics. He is top notch.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is no guarantee when accepting payment by credit card that payment will eventually resolve to your account. If it doesn't, the CC companies penalize you with higher transaction rates....but still...

TC

It ain't all burritos and strippers my friends...
FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Alex isn't whining, just putting names out there so I do not feel like there is any reason to criticize his business practice.
I've never dealt with him but am aware of him, his reputation, and his fair prices. He isn't the furthest from me and a trip to see him is on the agenda.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alex is good trusting man. Shipped a Sako before I even thought about sending the check... I just emailed my FFL and the rifle was on the way, same day soon.
I will do business with him again as far as optics go for the Sako smile

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Now that is a filthy Bastid

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He needs to report the losses to the credit bureaus and pursue legally. Pre and post judgment interest can be assessed along with attorney fees. A $2000.00 bill will double in no time flat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i just bought something from alex a month ago and again today. Great guy....i would recommend him and doug to anyone

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't know Alex but he seems to be the type of guy who believes that a man should put a high value on his name and reputation and that the shame of being exposed publically as having no integrity will be sufficient to get someone to pay the debts he owes.

Once again Alex is placing faith in people even after they have proven faithless.

A noble and wonderful sentiment and one not likely to be shaken by very few bad apples.

I think Alex is the type of person that I'd like my children to know and that is the finest compliment I can bestow upon anybody.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Nice to see so much support for Europtics and Mr.Roy;

Another +1 here for a great guy to do business with.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Walked by his booth at the Eastern Sports and Outdoors show in Harrisburg, back in Feb. Wish this had been posted before that, would've stopped and shook his hand.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I wondered how he got me my scope so quick since I had just mailed the check, looks like he dosen't wait. Very cool , hope he gets paid. Great guy to deal with.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Alex is a great guy, I also spent several thousand dollars on his products and like others said...he shipped them before he got my money...but he DID get my money grin

I will continue to do business with him.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I love Alex! This is too funny.
I was refering clients to him when you would save a ton by buying gray market bins. I lot of my buddies own 15x Swaro's thanks to Alex.

I have said it a lot. There are only two places I will buy optics. Cameraland and Euro optics.
Doug and Alex both have treated me right and their customer service rocks!. You can't go wrong with either.

Maybe we should all start calling those people.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
boy I was thinking "great, at least folk around me are decent"......randy smith lives in a pretty nice neighborhood to not pay for his toys

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,454 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,315
Posts18,487,306
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.