Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
CHEYENNE -- With the help of police detectives in New York and a GPS system, Wyoming Highway Patrol troopers early last week arrested three men driving a stolen car filled with at least $37,000 in suspected stolen goods.

Detectives in New York City contacted the Wyoming Highway Patrol to let them know they were tracking a Pontiac G6 near Rawlins that had been reported stolen from a rental agency, according to a media release from Wyoming Highway Patrol Sgt. Stephen Townsend. The car contained a GPS that New York police used to track it to Wyoming.

About 8 p.m. Monday, a trooper spotted the vehicle seven miles west of Rawlins and pulled it over. The three men inside the car were taken into custody and troopers searched the vehicle.

Inside, authorities found jewelry, laptop computers, cell phones, digital music players and digital cameras. All of the items appeared to be brand new and still had store tags on them, and some had steel cables consistent with store display models still attached, Townsend wrote.

Soon after, troopers determined that the jewelry, valued at $37,000, had been stolen earlier in the day from a jewelry store in Rock Springs. A total value of the other items has not yet been determined. Some of the items had tags from stores outside of Wyoming.

The three men in the car, Dexter Bernal, 23; Travis Haynes, 21; and Anthony Daley, 32, are all from the Brooklyn, N.Y, area and remain in custody.

The Wyoming Highway Patrol and New York police continue to investigate and have contacted authorities in North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Colorado and Utah regarding the case.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is is again. South Carolina. Somehow my home state always seems to be involved in whatever the news might be.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Would that be called the long arm of the law!

If you cann't stand my spelling use the ingore feature.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just another dumb stupid perks story. You don't steal a car rental. They all have low jacks in them. Car rental companies are not stupid, they will rent you a car, but they are going to want it back and in good shape too. If you are going to steal a car, steal a 20 year old one, no body is going to care much. Well these guys will get to spend some time in a bunch of different jails and prisons, that is if all the States in force the broken laws. Heck they could end up with serving life before its all over. Nope my guess they will not, so what is the point of the story? Sounds like a bunch of magic negros to me with those names.

Last edited by gmsemel; 03/14/10.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I remember an obituary someone posted on another site, about a 25 year old guy found killed in an alley in New Orleans.. he was a known drug dealer and also had fathered 9 kids with like 6 different women....all by the age of 25!

the New Orleans paper had listed him as a 'family man' ( because of fathering 9 kids!) and that his occupation ( If you can call drug dealing an occupation) an 'entrepreneur'....

so I am sure these Brooklyn punks aren't really criminals to the liberal left... they are just some more junior 'entrepreneurs' just trying to 'get by' in life...

I am sure the Wyoming system of Justice is going to be providing them with some real 'culture shock'...

some more of society's "afro entrepreneurs"???

Last edited by Seafire; 03/14/10.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The three men in the car, Dexter Bernal, 23; Travis Haynes, 21; and Anthony Daley, 32, are all from the Brooklyn, N.Y, area and remain in custody.

Sure don't sound like "ghetto" names to me, more like three white boys.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was thinking the same thing. Most ghetto names are un-pronouncable. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
eh76 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
GPS tracking...ever heard of Onstar whistle I just threw it out there for the tin foil crowd mainly smile

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Hey!

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean that someone isn't watching you!!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by T LEE

Sure don't sound like "ghetto" names to me, more like three white boys.

Well doesn't really matter what color they are...
another liberal success story...

I am sure they are going to LOVE Wyoming.... grin where in prison, the men are men and the new convicts from NY are nervous...since there are no sheep available in prison..

Does anyone see a Brokeback Mountain squeal here??

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
"Does anyone see a Brokeback Mountain SQUEAL here?"

Excellent misspelling of sequel. laugh

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (219DW, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,143
Posts18,502,764
Members73,991
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.