Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
First of all I am not an expert nor am I an arrogant confrontational individual as some evidently think that they have to be in order to make a point here. I bought my first AR15 in 1977 or 78 I forget the exact year. I have owned 7 or 8 I forget over the period as well as various M1's, FAL's mini 14's etc. I have never owned an automatic weapon but have shot a few of them, honestly never seeing the need for one. I have probably put close to 10,000 rounds maybe more I don't know thru various AR-15 guns manufactured by mostly Colt, Bushmaster, Rock River, lately Noveske etc. over the years, most all surplus military ammunition, I have never once and I repeat... never once had a jam or a misfeed or a failure to extract. I have been told by those more knowledgeable than I that you can get about 1000 rounds out of one of the guns before you have to clean it, I clean every 500-600 or so.

I have never owned an AR gun without a chrome lined bore and chamber and I don't use cheap magazines.

GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
If oldman were not such an arrogant confrontational individual, people might actually consider what he had to say. That being said, that is not the case, and he has shown his true character.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oldman1942 doing what he does best grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Like you said what? Your nose is on your avatar.

You and the rest the the wannabe experts DNS about this rifle so do us who do a favor and put a sock in your pie hole.

As for an 11-87 matching a Benelli.... I'm busting a gut. Suppose it was part of some vast plot that the Marines didn't even test that POS?????

The last mil-spec semi auto Remington made was the model 11 and that was a Browning design.

I warned you NM308, they will stalk you like their chasing their free cheese.

Like the others said, if you weren't so abrasive and arrogant, life would be different. As to the 11-87.... you simply have no argument period, its what happened, and thats how it is. I do tend to maintain my weapons though, and that may be the flaw in the folks shooting the benellis down here.... they may not clean or maintain, all I know is I loaned out my 11-87 to each one while I worked on theirs to find a broken ejector on one, and a filthy chamber on the other. One was field fixable the other one grabbed his own 1187 to finish his season as benelli is SLOW on repairs. Much like my own love for Zeiss, save their repair time.

I was thankful for a benelli in Jan, my BPS jammed and I had to borrow a benelli for a couple of ducks that came in until I cleared the double feed...

The words mil spec don't mean [bleep], its how it works in the real world.

Hope that busted gut doesn't bleed you out.... laughin.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
EH, we all bow to your impressive spell checker. Of course, YOU ARE WRONG. THEIR CHEESE REFERS TO THE CHEESE YOU GET AT THE WELFARE OFFICE, YOU KNOW POSSESSIVE PRONOUN? THEY'RE IS A CONTRACTION OF THEY ARE AND INCORRECT HERE. Get out your GED book, must be there somewhere.... Too bad you're such an dumbazz. AND, as usual off the topic to prove how impotent you are. (that is NOT a spelling error. (GRIN)
Why don't you put up your hoodie home boy avatar here too? Or go shoot some more Elk at a feedground.

Think we're done, I have the Benellis and everything else you don't. (LAFFIN)

IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Perhaps we should just refer to him as
"Rectal Itch".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like you said what? Your nose is on your avatar.

You and the rest the the wannabe experts DNS about this rifle so do us who do a favor and put a sock in your pie hole.

As for an 11-87 matching a Benelli.... I'm busting a gut. Suppose it was part of some vast plot that the Marines didn't even test that POS?????

The last mil-spec semi auto Remington made was the model 11 and that was a Browning design.

I warned you NM308, they will stalk you like their chasing their free cheese.

oh pizz off you azzhole. Was that clear enough for ya laugh

Normally I don't treat with fools and azzholes like you, but I made an exception for you, this one time. You should feel honored. Adios MF.

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sam, could you go into a bit more detail and tell us how you really feel grin grin

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sorry for the bluntness, but I felt it was worth being insensitive just this once. shocked

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yup, I don't think I'm on his favorites list anymore either grin

[Linked Image]

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Sorry oldman, but you are wrong here:

EH, we all bow to your impressive spell checker. Of course, YOU ARE WRONG. THEIR CHEESE REFERS TO THE CHEESE YOU GET AT THE WELFARE OFFICE, YOU KNOW POSSESSIVE PRONOUN? THEY'RE IS A CONTRACTION OF THEY ARE AND INCORRECT HERE. Get out your GED book, must be there somewhere.... Too bad you're such an dumbazz. AND, as usual off the topic to prove how impotent you are. (that is NOT a spelling error. (GRIN)
(LAFFIN)

Actually, you used "their" twice in the sentence: "they will stalk you like their chasing their free cheese." You SHOULD'VE written "they're chasing their free cheese."
THEN, you forgot your end parenthesis on your quote above.
Not that I really care, but if you are (or is it you're? grin) going YELL that you are right, when you most certainly are not (in this case) that is irritating.
Maybe spelling and contractions are not in a GED book grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I did read a book called "who moved my cheese" once...right after the telecommunications meltdown it seemed relevant...

on the other hand if someone else is covetous of your "cheese" and is prepared to take said "cheese" leaving you physically discombobulated then one requires the means to protect family, farm and cheese. No better tool for this effort exists in my opinion other than that which has been used to good effect in past conflicts where the ownership and possession of cheese was in question. All of this is quite academic I suspect until such time as the direct gas impingement cycles the bolt in defense of cheese. I will continue to use what my great uncle uses until he says its not good anymore.

TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Sorry for the bluntness, but I felt it was worth being insensitive just this once. shocked

I can relate.

Terry

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why don't you put up your hoodie home boy avatar here too? Or go shoot some more Elk at a feedground.

Think we're done, I have the Benellis and everything else you don't. (LAFFIN)

Boy you really are stooooooooooooooopid. You can screw up your own post. They're is a contraction of they are......as in they are chasing their own cheese ....you retard "rectal itch"! Re-read your (not you're) original post "rectal itch". I quoted it so you could not change it. How the hell did you get into Wyoming you ignorant puke?

You are such a blowhard worthless piece of gutter slime. The best part of you rolled down your brother's leg.

I would be willing to bet the only guns you have are pictures off the internet. You are nothing more than a whaaaaaa...nabe!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

they will stalk you like their chasing their free cheese.

There "rectal itch" .......read it and weep then go back to whacking your lil' smokie. You really are a DUMBASS!!! And you are way to easy to get fired up....

Got any more 270 Marlins to sell?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Well Rectal Itch will not be selling them in the Campfire Classifieds!!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
You go Keith..... grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tom264
You go Keith..... grin

grin grinDamn, if he's not on a roll

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
blah, blah, blah, blah...a bunch of nobodies talking to an empty room.

you brats need you own site like old NOBODY so you could spend 24/7/365 engaging in your mutual love in.

no one cares (LAFFIN MY AZZ OFF TWISTING YOUR THONGS)

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Once again,

Oldman1942/Rectal Itch's obituary:

Rectal Itch died today.
Nobody cried.
Nobody cared.
Many were happy to see him dead.
He contributed nothing.
He was a stain on society and the world is a better place now that he is dead.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,336
Posts18,487,662
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.