Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
After looking at a lot of different options, I settled on the Bushnell 1x32 73-0132P. No magnification has a red or green illuminated T type reticle and mounts low enough to give good line of sight while clearing the stock peep sight. Under $200 shipped and should be ideal for 223 gongs, Yotes on the move and any other varmints I happen to encounter. Should be fun!

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Notice MR-1 got big plus in new AR reviews.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
btt

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why are you sending this ugly rifle BTT?
This post has been viewed 30 times in 3+ days, and 20 of them were probably you, that could mean that nobody cares about your ugly rifle.
Let it die the death this ugly rifle deserves.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here, you said it yourself in another post about the ugly, but not as ugly as your Benelli, Remington 710.

It'll work, but as my buddy says: life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun."

Quoted from Oldman1942.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Not planning on hunting with it, just shooting any varmints I find on my ranch........ of any variety.

how's the sandbagging going....(GRIN)

BTW you want to put an MR-1 up against a 710 and see which one craps out first, I'll be happy to relieve you of you money......

and just for you, it's btt

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
btt

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How's the scoped trapshooting going?

How about your excessive headspaced 22-250? Or is that a 22-06 today?

Have you gotten that letter from Larry Potterfield yet saying that JB is dead wrong about A&B barrels?

How about the scope repair shops run by all the major optics firms? Are they shutting their doors because modern scopes never shift POI or fail in any way?

And how about the fact that since you are recently out of the hospital you need to reduce your stock of firearms, on layaway of course, but you keep posting pics of the fine new guns you're buying?

Do you want me to continue Larry?

I'll bet you that if we post pics of a 710 and your ugly Benelli and let folks vote on which one is uglier that I'd win and I'd be happy to take your money.
But I wouldn't take that Benelli.

Larry, when you post stuff that is verifiably wrong and you get called on it you never admit you made a mistake, you just disappear. That is not how men act! I don't think I've ever seen you post that you were wrong about something. That is acting like a child just like doing your petty IP traces and your copyright infringement suits, and your crying to the authorities that folks are being mean to you. That is childish and not the actions one would expect from a 67 year old man.
You're children would be ashamed!

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Actually one of my "children" is an attorney and has advised me that the stalking and threats posted by EHG/Elkhunter76 are a violation of a Federal statute regarding internet stalking and that I should contact the FBI.

I have hardly "vanished" as I have a lot more posts than you.

Insofar as a bunch of people "voting" on a 710 vs an MR-1 when they have never owned or shot either is typical of the stupidity all too common on the Internet.

I know the law, obviously you do not. Spend some time on copyright law and Internet stalking law. Never hurts to acquire NEW knowledge.

Finally, yes I received a WRITTEN response from Midway that is posted on the 35 Whelen thread. I look forward to your documentation to the contrary.... wonder who has deeper pockets for a libel action....you or Midway?

Sometimes in life, smart people realize they are overmatched and back down.... you know like the SD guy from Rapid City on ARAIG who was coming to WY to kick my saggy azz. He lost all interest when all his posts and ISP trace ended up on the desk of the SD State Police. Think on it......

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Ooooooh...not the FBI! Oh my goodness!

That is sooo Scary! Whatever shall the Campfire community do???

All of us are trembling (including all the state, local and federal LE guys on here)...

Oh no! Lawyers! Lawyers are scary too....

Yawn.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trembling Larry, truly trembling.

You are pathetic.

You and your "I'll tell on you" nonsense is humorous.

I'll be waiting for that call from Midway OK!

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I am waiting for him to stop threatening and start stomping his feet and holding his breath during his tantrums.

Pathetic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldman1942

Insofar as a bunch of people "voting" on a 710 vs an MR-1 when they have never owned or shot either is typical of the stupidity all too common on the Internet.

Once again you fail to read and understand you old fool. My comment was on the LOOKS of your ugly Benelli Vs. the LOOKS of the less ugly 710.
Pictures alone will suffice for that since I wouldn't own either one.

As to your post count Vs. mine I'll concede that you have made at least 2000 more idiotic and nonsensical post than I have.

You clearly are the winner for inept, innane, idiotic, and incompetent posts here on the 'Fire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry is sucking his thumb and sitting in his soiled diapers crying how people are mean to him.
My 6 year old acts more reasonably than you Larry.

Do you need the number for the FBI or do you have them on speed dial?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually one of my "children" is an attorney and has advised me that the stalking and threats posted by EHG/Elkhunter76 are a violation of a Federal statute regarding internet stalking and that I should contact the FBI.

I know the law, obviously you do not. Spend some time on copyright law and Internet stalking law. Never hurts to acquire NEW knowledge.

Finally, yes I received a WRITTEN response from Midway that is posted on the 35 Whelen thread. I look forward to your documentation to the contrary.... wonder who has deeper pockets for a libel action....you or Midway?

Sometimes in life, smart people realize they are overmatched and back down.... you know like the SD guy from Rapid City on ARAIG who was coming to WY to kick my saggy azz. He lost all interest when all his posts and ISP trace ended up on the desk of the SD State Police. Think on it......

This post just wreaks of bitch...

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yup and your momma should have taught you not to mess with a bitch.

I'm just telling you azzwipes the law.... I hardly need their help to handle a bunch of lemmings.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup and your momma should have taught you not to mess with a bitch.

Well at least you admit that you are a bitch...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A bitch who sits in its own soiled diapers while going to the opera with its many gay friends down in the Keys.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ya, thats why you invite guys to fight you via PM, then wet your pants and tell them you will have at least two LEO's there waiting...you are a pathetic bitch.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The part about constantly running and telling on all the mean people to the police is hilarious!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugemag, 16gage, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,227
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.