Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
And we still haven't gotten any census forms that I"m so anxiously awaiting.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
And we still haven't gotten any census forms that I"m so anxiously awaiting.

Janet's stormtroopers are working on your file anyway.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We got a letter about 3 weeks ago telling us that we would be receiving census forms within a week to 10 days. It was addressed to "resident". It also placed emphasis on the fact that it was a felony to disregard the census forms.

We received our census forms about 10 days ago. It was addressed to "resident". It also placed emphasis on the fact that it was a felony to disregard the census forms. We apparently received the "short form" because there were only a handful of questions to be answered. None of the information requested was intrusive (IMHO) as they could get the same info from the IRS or Google, so I answered them and put it back in the mail the next day.

Yesterday we received a postcard from the census folks. It was addressed to "resident". It also placed emphasis on the fact that it was a felony to disregard the census forms.

That's 3 separate mailings to our address. Yup, our government at "work" - wasted postage to obtain information they could get by checking with other sources within the beltway.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Is it a felony? I don't think so, misdemeanor maybe, but giving false info might be a felony. Better think two of three times about that if you want to keep your things that go bang

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Redneck
And nine of 'em ain't their business..

got a post card in the mail yesterday saying I need to answer all the questions. For some reason, I was 9 short of what they were looking for.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

1. How many people were living or staying in this house, apartment, or mobile home on April 1, 2010?"

None yet...

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

1. How many people were living or staying in this house, apartment, or mobile home on April 1, 2010?"

None yet...

If you fill it out now, and your wrong by April Fool's Day, they'll fine you $500 for filing false info.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Haven't seen a Census Form yet, so I guess I'm guaranteed a visit from the Census Worker.......

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
happy birthday.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Got a form at home, then when we went to our off grid ranch there was another form on our mailbox which is a mile distant from our front gate, then, when we reached the locked front gate there was another form.
I took both forms and put them on our neighbors' cabin doors. These cabins are another mile past us (and the locked gate) on a private road. Can't wait to hear the neighbors' screams when they arrive at their cabins to discover census forms.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I answered the questions about how many people lived here, and answered them honestly. I did not tell them if I owned my home, as that is my personal business. I told them the names and ages questions, and answered them honestly. As to race, I told them that each member is "American", and answered them honestly.

They don't want to know my religion, my shoe size, my IQ, so why race? We know why, and it will only serve to further divide our country. All the people who live in my home are proud Americans, and that will have to be good enough for them.....

Now with even more aplomb
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

WHERE AS the US Census 2010 form D-1 912-5-2008 clearly asks for information based on existing conditions as of April 1, 2010.
AND AS that is impossible to ascertain before April 1, 2010.
THEREFORE anyone who fills out this form before April 1, 2010 is clearly in violation of Federal Law.
AND THEREFORE violators will be fast-tract convicted and transported and confined to the newly expanded Federal Prison at Guantanamo, Cuba.
DISCHARGE DATES will be based on past voting records.
OBAMA voters will be discharged on Nov. 1, 2010.
ALL OTHERS will be discharged on Nov. 3, 2010.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,821
Posts18,516,710
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.