Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 65 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 64 65
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wildswalker

Foe, no doubt.......

No schit king dork of the evening, and by the way, your voice isn't heard because your numbers have dwindled. It's how it works in this country, gotta have the majority on your side.

As long as I am wasting breath, who came up with the great idea to split the Republican party and form the additional Tea party? That will help build a voting majority....What are you guys thinking?

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MagMarc
When the Dems loose in November then what for the Manchurian Muslim? It could get much worse with a lame duck session and what if he become a martyr?

Naw, I'll bet you a box of bullets right now. If the GOP has a landslide in NOV, his survival instincts will take over, he'll deal to save his ass..Don't forget Clinton shot down welfare reform a few times until the '94 slaughter, then he picked up his pen.

He'll panic, he'll make some concessions to save his egomaniac ass...or try anyway.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
BS- majority is NOT needed. You obviously have a barely tenuous connection to history.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akasparky

Foe, no doubt.......

No schit king dork of the evening, and by the way, your voice isn't heard because your numbers have dwindled. It's how it works in this country, gotta have the majority on your side.

Oh man, you have been watching MSNBC, haven't you..you still think you have the numbers? It's coming, and it's gonna hurt.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Spark off Sparky

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
excellent post my friend

I'd rather die in the company of a few good men, whether their count be 10, 100 or 10,000

than be subjected to the life of a serf

you folks who's blood runs red, white and blue are the biggest attraction for me to this place.

long live freedom,

though she certainly appears to be on life support

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Hopefully we are like fighter that fights his best when he is a little hurt. We better go after it while we can because the upcoming generation is just content to play video games.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 1akhunter
excellent post my friend

I'd rather die in the company of a few good men, whether their count be 10, 100 or 10,000

than be subjected to the life of a serf

you folks who's blood runs red, white and blue are the biggest attraction for me to this place.

long live freedom,

though she certainly appears to be on life support

She just got a kick in the can to rile her up, she's a long way from dead!

W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Bark, I'll let the politicos be politicos....I'm simply not wired for it.

I'm more of a you [bleep] me too bad and I'll shoot your silly ass sort.....

Thinking here, between the two of us, is merely a lack of communication....mebbe.

Ironic that you and several others see this as a call for angry mobs to rush Washington with arms in hand....the forest for the trees thing.

No, Barkoff, waiting for November might just not happen in time.

What needs to happen is entire state governments to stand up NOW to the federal government and say hell no, and back it up with the promise of force drawn from it's citizenry and National Guard, and Air National Guard.

It's called having balls........

If we as a Free People truly control our government then our State leadership will do our bidding. The initial phases have already happened today with the law suits filed. It is up to us to drive the momentum. And we do that here, now, with "melodrama".

For us to continue to do nothing now, to just wait and see, is to continue to fail...........

[Linked Image]
W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by akasparky

Foe, no doubt.......

As long as I am wasting breath, who came up with the great idea to split the Republican party and form the additional Tea party? That will help build a voting majority....What are you guys thinking?

Blow me........

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thinking here, between the two of us, is merely a lack of communication....mebbe.

Ironic that you and several others see this as a call for angry mobs to rush Washington with arms in hand....the forest for the trees thing.

What needs to happen is entire state governments to stand up NOW to the federal government and say hell no, and back it up with the promise of force drawn from it's citizenry and National Guard, and Air National Guard.

If we as a Free People truly control our government then our State leadership will do our bidding. The initial phases have already happened today with the law suits filed. It is up to us to drive the momentum. And we do that here, now, with "melodrama".

For us to continue to do nothing now, to just wait and see, is to continue to fail...........

Well I wish you luck, but I don't see us "doing nothing". Obama's numbers are tanking for a reason.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by jeffdwhite
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
Hoo Rah!

Is there enough of us....God i pray that there is...maybe 1:3...but I'll take them odds

Think I'm not alone here - not fixin' to fly off the handle and do anything rash,
but it looks like there's coming a time when odds won't really matter, I'd rather
fight and lose than live the way they want me to.

I will stand and fight with you sir, any day......

And this okie would be proud to stand with you....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Democrats and Republicans? I think what we really have are republicrats. Niether give a chit about any of us. America is the elk..the politicians and their financial backers are the wolves..the news media are the coyotes.We are the birds that fly around the whole mess looking for scraps. If armed conflict came to our current population the horrors would be unimaginable. More would die as a result of starvation and disease than bullets. If a total breakdown/revolution occurred anyone within 300 miles of a metropolitan area would be done within 6 months. And that covers almost everyone. 95% of the people on this website couldn't make it unsupported in a wilderness area for more than 3 months.
Too many rats in the cage.The only real solution is less rats..sure hope im not here to see it when the cage gets cleaned out.Its gonna look like a big pile of rat chit.Hopefully something can be worked out for the kids sake.How i really have no idea.

W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Well I wish you luck, but I don't see us "doing nothing". Obama's numbers are tanking for a reason.

Yep, and there's nothing wrong with pushing them right off the damn cliff..........

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Agreed

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Yep, and there's nothing wrong with pushing them right off the damn cliff.........."

.....gimme a day or two, I'll try and line up some Dozers.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Best case scenerio and Nov is a landslide with decent folks winning the leash will need to be kept short on Washington. The movement for stronger states will need to continue and it will need to be preached loudly that freedom is not safe.

Worse case... well we are prepping for that aren't we?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So,....

does taking back our country mean voting Republicans back into office?

I'd join the fight if the motives weren't partisan flavored but I know better. What's going to happen is a the GOP will ride back into control on a wave of citizen anger and they'll do the same schitt they've done for the past 20 years, - act like Dems.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae
So,....

I'd join the fight if the motives weren't partisan flavored but I know better. What's going to happen is a the GOP will ride back into control on a wave of citizen anger and they'll do the same schitt they've done for the past 20 years, - act like Dems.

Not exactly, they'll cater to big buisness, do jack on health care and refuse once again to tackle the border. I keep hoping they'll think about listening to middle America...we know the democrats never will.

W
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by rrroae
So,....

All you ninnies who can't see past voting for politicians to fix the politicians need to [bleep] realize that what's needed is to burn the damn house down and build a new one.

This one has a cracked foundation, bad wiring, bugs in the woodwork, the roof is blown off, and the plumbing leaks at every joint........

[Linked Image]
Page 6 of 65 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 64 65

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

268 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 27 invisible), 1,756 guests, and 1,099 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,492,998
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.