Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
The part about constantly running and telling on all the mean people to the police is hilarious!

Yeah, doesn't that crack you up?!

I find it hard to believe that he's a grown man.

He'd be super funny if he wasn't so pathetic.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Gotta say you are EASILY amused. Guess that goes with room temp I.Q.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by oldman1942
Actually one of my "children" is an attorney and has advised me that the stalking and threats posted by EHG/Elkhunter76 are a violation of a Federal statute regarding internet stalking and that I should contact the FBI.

I have hardly "vanished" as I have a lot more posts than you.

I know the law, obviously you do not. Spend some time on copyright law and Internet stalking law. Never hurts to acquire NEW knowledge.

Sometimes in life, smart people realize they are overmatched and back down.... you know like the SD guy from Rapid City on ARAIG who was coming to WY to kick my saggy azz. He lost all interest when all his posts and ISP trace ended up on the desk of the SD State Police. Think on it......

Show me where I, EHG, posted a threat to you [bleep]... Call the FBI... LMFAO... I'm sure they have a team of Field Agents assigned just waiting to pounce on all of us...

As for stalking... "PLEASE"... Don't flatter yourself Lawrence... As I mentioned before you are here for entertainment purposes only...

"When prosecuted, many stalkers have unsuccessfully attempted to justify their behavior based on their use of public forums, as opposed to direct contact. Once they get a reaction from the victim, they will typically attempt to track or follow the victim's internet activity. Classic cyberstalking behavior includes the tracing of the victim's IP address in an attempt to verify their home or place of employment.
Some cyberstalking situations do evolve into physical stalking, and a victim may experience abusive and excessive phone calls, vandalism, threatening or obscene mail, trespassing, and physical assault. Moreover, many physical stalkers will use cyberstalking as another method of harassing their victims."

You are the only reject here that is supposedly initiating IP traces...

BTW... Hows that working out for you with mine... You still haven't posted it for all of us to see...

Ill help you again... 69.__.3_.__6 ... Now show us all how smart you are dumbass...

You'd have more luck eating a can of beans and trying to figure out which one made you fart than trying to locate my IP... We await your findings...

You shouldn't spew chit out of your cock holster that you aren't willing to follow through with Lawrence... Don't invite people to go see you and then crawfish like a bitch...

Sooner or later someone will hand you your [bleep] ass in person and you'll be wondering why... Go figure...

Sometimes in life, dumb people should realize that running their suck makes them look like a fool... You are the "King of Fools" Lawrence...

I await the sound of the Black Helicopters and the pitter patter of tiny footsteps from the Entry Team...

The "Saga of Lawrence Root" continues...

BTW... The MR-1 sucks... I don't envision our Spec Op guys kicking doors with their Multicam dipped MR-1's anytime soon...

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Adios have fun talking in the closet.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't see what the douchebag says thanks to ignore but to whatever she said:

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The previous post was sponsored in part by... douchebaggery.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Why did you reply that to yourself? You are on a roll today frammy.You've really outdone yourself.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Your a liar. Please show me where I said I was coming to kick your ass? I've only asked you about a dozen times, yet you come up with nothing. Also, tell me what I did that was illegal? Careful... I'll just rub your nose in your stupidity again. You may want to watch yourself. Think of all the libel cases that could be piled together against you. Accusing others of being meth addicts and child molesters probably won't go over to well.

JessG

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Funny how the [bleep] liar shuts up when he's called out isn't it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, that's Oldmans MO. He talks all kinds of nonsense, makes hollow threats, rants and raves, gives bad, dangerous or outdated info and when proven to be full of it he disappears and acts like it never happened.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J

yea, he's made it pretty obvious that he is a loudmouth pussy. From the old dipschit, I would like to know the name of the officer and his contact information for this supposed issue? Also, I would like to give you the names of the people you keep making these false accusations about,so you can put them in your posts. Please do because I guarantee you will regret it.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 53 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,457
Posts18,529,114
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.