Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
we woke up this morning to more cut fences,and cattle walking thru the yard, headed north, they were in a pasture about 3 miles south of the house, saddled up and started moving cattle back south, sent the boys north , to see what they could find,they found about 40 head of cattle & 30 mexicans eating one of our calves and having a picnic at one of our windmills,they hauled ass, keep in mind you cant detain them or hold them , called b.p. took 2 hrs for them to show up then they couldnt find them,spent the morning fixing fence.this crap is getting real old. its not bad enough we live in a war zone, but we cant defend ourselves from tresspassers, they have more rights than we do.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RIO7
we woke up this morning to more cut fences,and cattle walking thru the yard, headed north, they were in a pasture about 3 miles south of the house, saddled up and started moving cattle back south, sent the boys north , to see what they could find,they found about 40 head of cattle & 30 mexicans eating one of our calves and having a picnic at one of our windmills,they hauled ass, keep in mind you cant detain them or hold them , called b.p. took 2 hrs for them to show up then they couldnt find them,spent the morning fixing fence.this crap is getting real old. its not bad enough we live in a war zone, but we cant defend ourselves from tresspassers, they have more rights than we do.

RIO----If'n a fella' could snuff all of those mf'rs would anyone be any wiser?

Sorry about the trespassers but I think I'd be lookin' at shooting it out and planting a .38 super on their sorry asses.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
RIO....
sorry your fences got busted.
BIG question is---who pays for the calf?

Ain't no way I'd be out there without "backup"!

Best of luck to ya!

Later...

If guns kill people.....mine must be defective.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Look, I'll REPEAT this,.....again,.....

THIS is NOT the time for this sorta' belicose and threatening talk,....and just puts us here on the line that much more at risk.

Appreciate your concern,....BUT the man DID say,

"we cant defend ourselves from tresspassers, they have more rights than we do."

....Did he not? .......I mean,....how much simpler language do YOU want ?

...Is there ANY way that we can establish, and agree upon,..... NOT making these sorta' wildazz comments ?

I repeat,....all you're doing is drawing heat, and it should be clear by now that we've got quite a lot on our plates, at the moment, and would prosper without that.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RIO7

I'd like to submit this to the next issue of "Wilcox Range News",....is that OK with you, Sir?

Careful does it,.....you already knew that, though.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
S.S.S.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Look, I'll REPEAT this,.....again,.....

THIS is NOT the time for this sorta' belicose and threatening talk,....and just puts us here on the line that much more at risk.

Appreciate your concern,....BUT the man DID say,

"we cant defend ourselves from tresspassers, they have more rights than we do."

....Did he not? .......I mean,....how much simpler language do YOU want ?

...Is there ANY way that we can establish, and agree upon,..... NOT making these sorta' wildazz comments ?

I repeat,....all you're doing is drawing heat, and it should be clear by now that we've got quite a lot on our plates, at the moment, and would prosper without that.

GTC

Well OK...thanks....too bad..sooo sad.

Glad I don't live where PC bullchit and 'wildazz' comments are considered belicose and threatening.

Maybe it's time to rethink the pansy azzed attitude?....is that clear enough?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No offense GTC but when a man can't defend himself and his family because he's afraid of public perception...well..............he's lost the battle.

That's pretty f'n clear.

No?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Yup,....you're the real hero here, ....

Rambo,....

GTC

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
S.S.S.

Apparently that would be the antithesis of the message.......but it might very well work since townhalls and crying online don't.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Yup,....you're the real hero here, ....

Rambo,....

GTC

Stupid [bleep]' reply.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Too damn bad the Government won't declare a 1 mile wide "Free fire zone" along the border. With the troops & gunships to enforce it.

Hell, strap me in a door (I prefer the left) on a Huey or Blackhawk with a free 60, a Blooper and unlimited ammo. Bet I am back up to speed in short order! Never mind the references to VC water boo's and the like, just minor flashbacks.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
No offense GTC but when a man can't defend himself and his family because he's afraid of public perception...well..............he's lost the battle.

That's pretty f'n clear.

No?

Nothing about this current situation today here in SE Cochise County is "Clear" to you,up there in Washington....I've asked you to knock off talking about COMMITTIN CRIMES, on an insecure channel,.....cuz' it has potential to dump on the folks that REALLY need the airtime.

Here's little suggestion, and heads up.

Do the right thing in your OWN state. QUIT second guessing those on the ground in another area / AO.

MS 13 and other Latino gangs ARE operating in Washington state, as we peck.

What are YOU doing 'bout that ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Didn't they kick you out for shootin' off the landing gear? laugh

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by T LEE
Too damn bad the Government won't declare a 1 mile wide "Free fire zone" along the border. With the troops & gunships to enforce it.

Hell, strap me in a door (I prefer the left) on a Huey or Blackhawk with a free 60, a Blooper and unlimited ammo. Bet I am back up to speed in short order! Never mind the references to VC water boo's and the like, just minor flashbacks.

Crossfire ain't gonna' like that kinda' talk 'round here....he's into non-violence and non-belicosity......

But I like your way of thinking.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Careful what you wish for, T.

This is a very common point of view, and highly prffered solution around here, ....at this time.

As noted a day or two back,....the "Mile" will be pushed SOUTH of the existing line.

This is actually starting to look "Do-able"

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey OP's, I am talking about government sanctioned action in my post. Just to clear that part up, I AM NOT talking about illegal civilian action. Just that I would volunteer to do what they trained me to do all those years ago.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Crossfire ain't gonna' like that kinda' talk 'round here....he's into non-violence and non-belicosity......

But I like your way of thinking.

So,.....we're burying Rob this weekend,...and the best you've got is to pick fights with the folks who tried to get you in the loop ?

Busy, I'd suggest you read the entire thread again,....maybe get a sense of the chance we have out in front of us,.....to at least make Rob's Death count for something,.....versus having a bunch of out of state troublemakers into this again,.....creating a mess, and leaving us with the consequences.

I repeat,...there's Mex Gang problems in YOUR backyard,....

Go Nuts,....

GTC

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
What is an, "illegal civilian action"?

Is it protecting YOUR FAMILY AND LAND?....or is it atttacking illegal invaders?

You [bleep] are so tough on other threads when the war isn't on YOUR front lawn...but so pansy azzed, puzzy hurt, weak [bleep] when it comes to the homefront...and your front yard.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I know that, T.

I'm just a little put off that with the Washington / British Colombia border in the shape it's in this sorta' chit slingin' happens at all, about what's requested as common sense, here.

Oh well' we all know that empty vessels make THE MOST NOISE.

GTC

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

272 members (10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 204guy, 12344mag, 16gage, 32 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,488
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.