Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 97 of 150 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 149 150
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I had to ask. smile

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Originally Posted by Mac84
Ya hear that? It was stomach growling.

So Mac you get permission to come down? whistle

Are you kidding? I volunteered to pay his way, but breakfast with Mickey or some shhit got in the way.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by badger
Anyone know if there is Verizon cell coverage there?
It depends... My Verizon phone starts working around the Llano River State park... I'm thinking that it ain't gonna be very reliable...

I can already hear my USCellular phone cuttin' out 3 weeks in advance...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
So we need to bring fishing rods too?

I ain't bringin one. I just acquired a levergun in 358 Winchester caliber that is gonna come along with me, along with the 270 Wizzum... if I have to, I'll tie a fly-line to the barrel of the Wizzum and see how my Spey casting works with that rig...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
No worries Doc, just forward your calls to me and I will take care of them...promise. smile

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, because it sounds like they have electricity at this place, is there an amp to plug our iPods into, or do we need to bring our own?

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'll see if the band will leave their PA operational for us when they aren't playing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just kidding, don't worry about it. I bet there is a diversity of musical interests.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I was kidding too, but I think Issac may do his minstrel act for us.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have earbuds and, after poking my eyes out with an icepick, should be able to get the visual out of my mind.

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Now you can just forget about it,Cheyenne.

Pat...are you available for a call around the lunch hour today? Have a custody passport fight at 10am and thought I'd hit you with a call on the way back from court.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Anytime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Momma won't buckle. She can be a cold woman. grin

I'm hoping next year, if there is a next year.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
13 days now....

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
An old coke can or beer can and some line makes a fine fishing rig....

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All I know is no town of any size is close, you may want to bring whatever cause I don't think any will leave to go to town for the weekend.
Only thing I really don't want to do is put the back seat in my Jeep. But seems I promised Greg, our state rated night hunt caller. Jeeps don't have a lot of room, the drive down will be full with two ice chest, several rifles, that kind of stuff. Will need at least one person to help take the top off said Jeep, so the guys in the back can stand up and hold on to the roll bar.
Bait for the night hunt?
Will have the little wire basket/carrier on back for any game shot. Do I need to pull the carpet in the back.
Looks like between the hunting, fishing and talking smack no one is going to get much sleep. Oh and the drinks and cigars are going to be great.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'll be able to bring a backup rack for the hunt that will go in my truck bed.

We can inventory our options Friday afternoon?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Wtxj
All I know is no town of any size is close, you may want to bring whatever cause I don't think any will leave to go to town for the weekend.
Only thing I really don't want to do is put the back seat in my Jeep. But seems I promised Greg, our state rated night hunt caller. Jeeps don't have a lot of room, the drive down will be full with two ice chest, several rifles, that kind of stuff. Will need at least one person to help take the top off said Jeep, so the guys in the back can stand up and hold on to the roll bar.
Bait for the night hunt?
Will have the little wire basket/carrier on back for any game shot. Do I need to pull the carpet in the back.
Looks like between the hunting, fishing and talking smack no one is going to get much sleep. Oh and the drinks and cigars are going to be great.

Foxpro FX3? If you're going to set up in one place I can bring mine.......

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Was thinking of bringing my cj 7 also. I'm about to pull the hardtop off and put the bikini on for summer anyway.

If I bring it I'll just pull it behind my truck, my luck if I drove it down I'd hit a rainstorm on the way.

Bill

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Bait for the night hunt?

Foxpro FX3? If you're going to set up in one place I can bring mine.......

I would bring it for sure if you own it currently, Gregg has done a lot of night hunting in that country, so I'll go with what he wants to do.
I really want to see if we can find a BC for Bob. Would tickle me happy if he is able to get one.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 97 of 150 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 149 150

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (7mm_Loco, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, Anaconda, 14 invisible), 1,421 guests, and 915 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,491
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.