-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Q: What's the difference between JasonB's brother's coffee shop and the comment on 1964 legislation from Rand Paul that liberals are all up in arms about?

A: None. They're perfectly congruent. Unless of course you're a double standard loving liberal.

A man owns his business just the same as he owns his home. If he chooses to not serve someone in either, it's his choice and his business an no one elses.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
sounds like a hate crime. The cops need to water board the vegans laugh

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Q: What's the difference between JasonB's brother's coffee shop and the comment on 1964 legislation from Rand Paul that liberals are all up in arms about?

Dang, beat me to it. I had no idea JB was in the coffee business.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
yeah, archer, they have the RIGHT to do it. they also have the right NOT to be a-holes, and chose not to do that.

we're all free to express, so nothing wrong with what we're saying either. kinda like with the Dixie Chicks. sure, they're free to be ignorant *$#%'s, but when they chose to do so, they got the economic backlash for it. it happens smile

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I'm thinking I'd walk up to the counter carrying the greasiest burger I could find, and order an ice water so the coffee wouldn't ruin the flavour of the beef. wink

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
how quick will be the police response at the next vegan coffee shop robbery?

Sam......

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Who wants to bet this 'biznez' will be Bill O'Reilly's choice for "Pinhead of the Week" next Friday? crazy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What kind of man admits to going to a "Vegan Coffee Shop", I mean seriously.

Anyhow, its discrimination, just like it would be if he were black, gay, jew, wetback, or other. Dont know what the laws are there but here a private business has the rigth to refuse service to anyone. Seems kinda silly but that the way it goes.

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I understand that the biz owner has the right to refuse service to anyone,but this is just being a dick for the sake of being a dick.
the cop was just a guy at work stopping for a cup of coffee.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
When I first heard this story on FOX this morning, my immediate thoughts were - JasonB must own a coffee shop in Portland..

What an a-hole this dude is.. Yeah, if a crime's goin' on there and the fool calls the cops, they should reply, 'sorry, do you remember you asked us to leave? We're going to honor your request and not come to your shop.. Good luck with the robbery/mugging/whatever..!'

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If that place ever gets robbed, I hope they call a Hippy.

[Linked Image]

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
This prick is a perfect target for a boycott. "Dixie Chick" the MF!

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Anarchists are liberals? That's a new one on me.

Those Seattle type "anarchists" have nothing in common with the Barak variety. They're just liberal hippie dropout losers who have taken professional protesting to the next level. Calling themselves anarchists lets them wear those cool face masks and throw stuff whenever there's a G-8 convention.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If the place is ever robbed and calls the cops, wonder if they'll respond quickly or stop for coffee somewhere along the way wink

I would bet the good cops would be there just as quick as any other place being robbed . Some take pride in their job.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
If the place is ever robbed and calls the cops, wonder if they'll respond quickly or stop for coffee somewhere along the way wink

I would bet the good cops would be there just as quick as any other place being robbed . Some take pride in their job.

I agree. The few Portland cops I've run across have been good examples of their profession.

I can't say that for some of the Portland suburbs.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve
Been all over the news and radio the last couple days. Have to go on a business trip tomorrow. After I get back I'm thinking of seeing if I can organize a 'non-violent civil disobedience' thing.

Get a bunch of my buddies and similar type persons. Have them dress in patriotic wear, NRA caps, etc... Go into the joint and take all the available seats and start reading National Review, The National Review, etc., and just sit there.

When they ask us to leave, tell them politely that we will if the police ask us too. Make sure that the local media is invited and that we have a few camcorders running.

Wadda ya think?

If I were in town, I'd join you.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
vegan coffee shop ...... ? No cow's tit in the coffee? I get my creamer from a cow's tit, not Monsanto or Dupont.

How I feel about hippy crap. Belushi delt with it best in Animal House..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o-SuRXwK5o

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
Been all over the news and radio the last couple days. Have to go on a business trip tomorrow. After I get back I'm thinking of seeing if I can organize a 'non-violent civil disobedience' thing.

Get a bunch of my buddies and similar type persons. Have them dress in patriotic wear, NRA caps, etc... Go into the joint and take all the available seats and start reading National Review, The National Review, etc., and just sit there.

When they ask us to leave, tell them politely that we will if the police ask us too. Make sure that the local media is invited and that we have a few camcorders running.

Wadda ya think?

I think " wished I lived closer so I could join you".

H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
If you're looking for a "safe" place to rob..... Morons!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugeman, 222Sako, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 257robertsimp, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 1,718 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,144
Posts18,523,316
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.