Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Ready Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
This is an invitation of PETT (People for the Ethical Treatment of Trolls)

In order to accurately monitor troll activities and reproduction, we initiate this board.

Trolls have been found in research founded by PETT to be protozoae - unicellular organisms - reproduce by segmentation.

[Linked Image]
Picture 1: Troll segmenting.

Resulting active trolls often sport similar characteriscs of the original organism.

Division is often made nescessary by relentless pressure into the trolls activities by uninformed members of the public.

PETT aims to ease pressure by educating outdoors people frequenting troll habitat about the PETA legislation.

PETA - Protection Of Entertaining Trolls Act - recognices two strains of trolls.

The entertaining troll -

A bit like the village idiot. Makes everyone feel good - because he is proof of their superiority. Outrages claims are easily discovered and spun into strings, keeping the audience on the edge of the seats about the next set of humbug. A good entertaining troll seldom disappoints.

Ghost rifles as ghost trips are the stuff of legend.

The nuisance troll -

a vile creature. Skin crawler. Does not stop at personal attacks. Is quite brazzen about his endeavour. Siglines often give this kind away. Beware of youtube - links by suspected nuisance trolls. Heed the warning: What is seen, cannot be made unseen.

Recognition:

The accurate distinction between the two strains is of vital importance as management actions diametrically differ.

The entertaining troll is fragile 'plant' and needs our consideration. The fire fauna would be much poorer with out these; especially during Cabin Fever season.

The nuisance troll, however invates both personal space of members as well as habitat for the E-Troll.

PETA calls for a public nomination system and a review by board members issuing an Appendix listing for nominated trolls.

Appendix I - The entertaining trolls - there for your entertainment. Please do not harrass them.

Appendix II - The nuisance troll. Free game. Run off on sight.

Due to the volatile nature of troll soul a monitoring process is in order and frequent relistings may occour.

PETT thanks you for your efforts towards PET by keeping up - to - date on troll status and adjusting your interference with them accourdingly.

PETA is a non-proftit, tax exempt organisation.

Board members:

Hatari, CEO
Jorge, Hitman,
Pugs, Consigliere, Chief of troll history research
JJHack, VCEO
CMG, Capo Review and public infomations board
Atkinson, Capo di Capi emeritus, Court of appeal for troll status listings.

(Ingwe), Stuts pending, concerns have been voiced abou conflicting interests.

PETT welcomes fellow members to join and help keeping the campfire fauna rich.

Last edited by cmg; 03/20/10. Reason: legability

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Ready Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
First nominations for Appendix listing:

JBurner

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cmg
First nominations for Appendix listing:

JBurner
I second the nomination

Kevin Haile
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Gotta wonder if Jburner is always stoned.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by cmg
This is an invitation of PETT (People for the Ethical Treatment of Trolls)

In order to accurately monitor troll activities and reproduction, we initiate this board.

Trolls have been found in research founded by PETT to be protozoae - unicellular organisms - reproduce by segmentation.

[Linked Image]
Picture 1: Troll segmenting.

Resulting active trolls often sport similar characteriscs of the original organism.

Division is often made nescessary by relentless pressure into the trolls activities by uninformed members of the public.

PETT aims to ease pressure by educating outdoors people frequenting troll habitat about the PETA legislation.

PETA - Protection Of Entertaining Trolls Act - recognices two strains of trolls.

The entertaining troll -

A bit like the village idiot. Makes everyone feel good - because he is proof of their superiority. Outrages claims are easily discovered and spun into strings, keeping the audience on the edge of the seats about the next set of humbug. A good entertaining troll seldom disappoints.

Ghost rifles as ghost trips are the stuff of legend.

The nuisance troll -

a vile creature. Skin crawler. Does not stop at personal attacks. Is quite brazzen about his endeavour. Siglines often give this kind away. Beware of youtube - links by suspected nuisance trolls. Heed the warning: What is seen, cannot be made unseen.

Recognition:

The accurate distinction between the two strains is of vital importance as management actions diametrically differ.

The entertaining troll is fragile 'plant' and needs our consideration. The fire fauna would be much poorer with out these; especially during Cabin Fever season.

The nuisance troll, however invates both personal space of members as well as habitat for the E-Troll.

PETA calls for a public nomination system and a review by board members issuing an Appendix listing for nominated trolls.

Appendix I - The entertaining trolls - there for your entertainment. Please do not harrass them.

Appendix II - The nuisance troll. Free game. Run off on sight.

Due to the volatile nature of troll soul a monitoring process is in order and frequent relistings may occour.

PETT thanks you for your efforts towards PET by keeping up - to - date on troll status and adjusting your interference with them accourdingly.

PETA is a non-proftit, tax exempt organisation.

Board members:

Hatari, CEO
Jorge, Hitman,
Pugs, Consigliere, Chief of troll history research
JJHack, VCEO
CMG, Capo Review and public infomations board
Atkinson, Capo di Capi emeritus, Court of appeal for troll status listings.

PETT welcomes fellow members to join and help keeping the campfire fauna rich.

laugh

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL.

Rick!
Make this a Sticky!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I love it!

and the "Edit reason" is the perfect topper!

You meant that, didn't you?

Ready Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To classifications I also humbly suggest you add the chit disturber

These guys are the ones who think it is great fun to anger people, so they post something they don't believe, but is deliberately provocative/off topic/offensive to anger folks.

Similar to a nuisance troll, but different motivation and presentation. Also - run off on sight.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cmg

Is Ingwe in "Caught the Gay" rehab, again?

whistle

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well in my opinion, thee worst scumbag of them all and that is defined by one who among a string of unadulterated and easy to catch LIES, also sinks so low as to insult one's wife and family.
That disctinction goes to a low life POS known here as MocassinJoe1 and whose real name is Terrence Murphy. I know where he lives and if I ever run into him I'll personally make him sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" soprano while wearing a dress. If you can feel the hatred I have for him through this keyboard, you'd be correct. Have a nice day...jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Ready Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Nomination:

Funshooter.

Rancho Loco, lets hear about him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Well in my opinion, thee worst scumbag of them all and that is defined by one who among a string of unadulterated and easy to catch LIES, also sinks so low as to insult one's wife and family.
That disctinction goes to a low life POS known here as MocassinJoe1 and whose real name is Terrence Murphy. I know where he lives and if I ever run into him I'll personally make him sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" soprano while wearing a dress. If you can feel the hatred I have for him through this keyboard, you'd be correct. Have a nice day...jorge

This turd also glommed onto a couple of my safari clients through here and hoodwinked them into a disaterous trip to Tanzania. Trying his hand at being an agent to a place he had never been and new nothing about. Luckily, have not seen him around lately. He had been banned from here at least once before taking on the new cybername MoccasinJoe. Troll is too nice a term, but I digress.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I realize I might be the only one of this opinion but I'll nominate Steelhead.

I think we can all agree that he's a smarta$$. Some find him smart, I find him to be nothing but an a$$ and thats the whole story............................DJ

Remember this is all supposed to be for fun.......................
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by djpaintless
I realize I might be the only one of this opinion but I'll nominate Steelhead.

I think we can all agree that he's a smarta$$. Some find him smart, I find him to be nothing but an a$$ and thats the whole story............................DJ

Yup I would agree that you are the only one and it is a bit of a stretch. Steelie is DEFINITELY NOT a troll.

Trolls would be more like dlrow, liar24, etc

And if you are going to say ASS just say it. A$$ doesn't make it any more acceptable!

Last edited by elkhunter76; 03/20/10.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Dump [bleep] often have that opinion. Take comfort in knowing you aren't the only one.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
That distinction goes to a low life POS known here as MocassinJoe1 and whose real name is Terrence Murphy. I know where he lives and if I ever run into him I'll personally make him sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" soprano while wearing a dress. If you can feel the hatred I have for him through this keyboard, you'd be correct. Have a nice day...jorge

As Capo di Capi, I authorize a(nother) hit on Terrence. Go for it.

Steelhead, although a MAJOR smartass, gets a pass. He has some credibility in my book. Still, a MAJOR smartass.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What would Stick fall under ? cool

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cmg
Nomination:

Funshooter.

Rancho Loco, lets hear about him.

Got to research these. Where is my Consigliere? Pugs?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by okok
What would Stick fall under ? cool

A dumbphuck magnet?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1936M71, 1badf350, 1234, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 57 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,436
Posts18,489,374
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.