Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rost495
problem as I see it, is pointing out the very minority of bad things that happen, just like a liberal or MSM news media, trying to make the worst out of the best...

For every bad issue you see, how many thousands or tens or hundreds or millions of good things did LEOs do today?

So how is the fishing these days?

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_D_wleach05.22f65e1.html

1 cop violated the law and 6 (those named at the end of the article) helped try to cover it up. Yes, I know it says Officers Grant Linhart and Jeremy Miller acted appropriately, but somehow I doubt Officers Grant Linhart and Jeremy Miller contact anyone to make sure it is ok to arrest drunks that are staggering around sans badges.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

JasonB,

Did you ever pursue a career in law enforcement?

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
JasonBig is precisely like PMSNBC; all liberalism all the time. If it made Bush look bad they ran it to death. If Bush did something well, or gave a public address, they refused to air it. JasonBig obviously seeks out stories to make the police look bad. Steve has shown a single page of JasonBig's posts on more than one occassion. It was all hate-cops-all-the-time in every example.

I'll bite. How does a wide variety of questions and comments on backpacking gear, pistols, rifles, gunsmithing, and reloading have anything what so ever to to with cops?

Another thing. If I post an article that mentions a specific crime committed by a specific officer, and you and yours respond that the article is about all officers, what exactly is it about the cops you know that the article causes you to think of them?

JasonB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rkamp

JasonB,

Can't say that I did. Considering I am not mentioned in the article, what difference does it make?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Psych eval and obstacle course put a quick end to it,if he was ever that delusional. He's definitely been in the system,more likely as a defendant,though.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JasonB

JasonB,

Can't say that I did. Considering I am not mentioned in the article, what difference does it make?

Just wondering why such a hard on for the police.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by crossdresserpoops

Creepy Seplechor kinda' voice ( Boris Karloff would do)

You have ALLLlllll, invoked the wrath of "Blarto, The masked Avenger"

abandon hope.

GTC

Crossdresserpoops, did you hear about the transvestite that would earn money doing disgusting things with creepy guys named Boris or Blarto? Among other things he/she would, for a fee, pi$$ on those guys but, no matter how much they insisted he/she wouldn�t, for any amount of money, poop out his/her sphincter on them. I hope you weren�t too disappointed.

Originally Posted by Magnumdoody

You're giving him waaaay too much credit Mac.

Hey Magnumdoody, I thought you were ignoring me. At least make a pretense, big turd.

Originally Posted by Mac69

Very cute. Bout what I expected, cock fantasies from the git.

Mac69 fantasizes about gitting what he expected: very cute cock. [bleep].

Originally Posted by JohnHoses, beastophile

Nope, but I bet your daddy was and you are the resulting steam pile.
Go bathe you smell like schit. Wait, you are schit, nevermind.

JohnHoses, are you sure you aren�t thinking of that time you tried to ask that �pre-human� she-mule for a date and she pile-kicked you into a steaming schit bath? Don�t worry, if she wasn�t the one for you there are plenty of fish (and reptiles and birds and mammals and insects) in the sea.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Grandmom's sleeping,huh junior?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Ballsaac
Grandmom's sleeping,huh junior?

There you go again, Ballsaac, hoping to find juniors without the supervision of their guardians. We'll probably see you on Dateline's "To Catch a Predator" at some point.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Princess, your panties are showing, you throw like a girl...

When you get big enough to chuck some real insults, come on back, we might be impressed.

Kent

IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by kruptkop

When you get big enough to chuck some real insults, come on back, we might be impressed.

Kent

kruptkop,

Who�s trying to impress anyone? JasonB made a post and in response you cowardly would-be bullies called him all kinds of names. I simply pointed that out and for so doing you cowardly would-be bullies summarily blew your gaskets and attacked me. So I responded in kind. In this thread I haven�t said anything nasty to anyone who didn�t first say something nasty to me. Normal people understand that. Cowardly would-be bullies and corrupt cops don�t; they�re used to doing and saying whatever they want, with impunity. But here they can�t taze anyone so it upsets their understanding of the universe and they have trouble coping with that.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Quote me... Jason won't even try to refute my commentary.

My commentary wasn't nasty about you, only about your lack of insulting ability... I look forward to your improved abilities in the future.

Yawn...

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Before I tell you goodbye (again), let me compliment your use of multiple personalities. Bye

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

JasonB,

more likely had a career being pursued by law enforcement, be my guess

prison ass rape would be the most likely cause of his bizarre obsession with police misconduct....had to be something big to knock a screw loose that bad

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by WKRP in Nairobi

Quote me... Jason won't even try to refute my commentary.
My commentary wasn't nasty about you, only about your lack of insulting ability... I look forward to your improved abilities in the future.
Yawn...
Kent

Oh nooo! [bleep] doesn't like my "insulting ability". Blah, blah, blah, him, him, him�[bleep]'s as narcissistic as Oblahma.

Originally Posted by ltbowel

Before I tell you goodbye (again), let me compliment your use of multiple personalities. Bye

Lt. Bowel, You're thinking of someone else. But 'bye nonetheless, hammerhead.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
cry cry cry never heard that one before cry cry cry

hurt my feelers...

'Chuckling' in the shorts of those like Jason isn't having your own life boy. Time to wipe your chin and see if your feet walk on their own...

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Try again Wis, you started the cock talk. I suppose it's only natural when your mouth deep in them every day.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Wismon
Originally Posted by kruptkop

Kent

kruptkop,

Who�s trying to impress anyone? JasonB made a post and in response you cowardly would-be bullies called him all kinds of names. I simply pointed that out and for so doing you cowardly would-be bullies summarily blew your gaskets and attacked me. So I responded in kind. In this thread I haven�t said anything nasty to anyone who didn�t first say something nasty to me. Normal people understand that. Cowardly would-be bullies and corrupt cops don�t; they�re used to doing and saying whatever they want, with impunity. But here they can�t taze anyone so it upsets their understanding of the universe and they have trouble coping with that.

Childish and a liar to boot.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Someone needs to explain to him that having cock breath isn't bad hygene... it's a bad habit...

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If cocks were different colors..his mouth would look like a rainbow. smile

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 14,580 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,168
Posts18,542,964
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.