-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Im sick an tired of watching illegals protest an desicrate our flag , total disregard for our laws , willing to "suck-up" all the benifits our country offers . This is a slap in the face to all that have fought and died for our country. IF burning Their flag to protest their actions then I have no problem lowering myself to that level. I'm not to goodie -two-shoes" to fight for what I believe. If I EVER see this happen and Im their were it is happening , I will use that A-holes own lighter on him. I will set in jail before I cop-out saying - I wouldnt lower my standards.

Citizens have guns-subjects have none.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Find some helpful south San Dieagan to slap a couple postage stamps on his forehead and toss him in the big blue box down at the corner, and I'm game.

grin

(ps, you never did report back on public forum how those dillrods arrived... I'm hoping safely and... mostly undamaged wink )

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
after watching what these azzwipes were doing to an american flag last night at the arizona state capital, i am tempted to buy a MEXICAN flag to put some dog poop on next time they descrate my flag at an event.

Why dog Poop? Use your own.
Of course, either would be considered a matter of inproving the looks of the rag.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
EXACTLY, what does flag burning prove or accomplish? I mean really! Does is it make you more of a bad azzzz?

If so, burn away! Forget standards.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Flick a Bic for Arizonee!

Perhaps "flick a spic" would be a better remedy.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B2

S
SU35 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Perhaps "flick a spic" would be a better remedy.

Although I can appreciate your zeal, this is a nationalist thing. NOT a racist thing.

Name calling is out!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry, guess I lean a bit far right for some.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
SU35,
I like your idea and will be the first to donate $50 twards your bail if you do it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I'm getting really grateful that I live where I live.. I have to deal with a little Euro Trash during the fishing season, but I don't have any of that flag burning crap to deal with.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Burning mexican flags is not the answer....

BURN MEXICANS !!!!

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have a friend that we call, "burn one."

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh oh, I can see some new avatars. grin

Last edited by bigwhoop; 08/01/10.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Burning a foreign flag in your own country is not the turn-about you need. To have the desired impact, you need to burn the Mexican flag in Mexico.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Burning a foreign flag in your own country is not the turn-about you need. To have the desired impact, you need to burn the Mexican flag in Mexico.

Your probably right. The reason the Mexicans are protesting up here is because they can get away with it. Down there they would be shot on sight.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You don't need to burn it. Just attend a rally and just drag it on the ground in big circles in the dirt. Burning it goes too fast, dragging it is slow and painful

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I pisses me off also, but I take great satisfaction in knowing every time they burn an American flag, or hang Mexico's flag above it, there is no other single action that can hurt their own cause more.

I say, keep burning "Old Glory", no other single action can draw good Americans together and unite them against the movement to Mexicanize parts of this country.

They can burn it, and we can make another, but the damage done to their cause will last for years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I pisses me off also, but I take great satisfaction in knowing every time they burn an American flag, or hang Mexico's flag above it, there is no other single action that can hurt their own cause more.

I say, keep burning "Old Glory", no other single action can draw good Americans together and unite them against the movement to Mexicanize parts of this country.

They can burn it, and we can make another, but the damage done to their cause will last for years.

It will? I haven't seen it hurt their cause yet. Let me know when that happens.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Watch in November.

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by derby_dude

What happens in Nov is what really matters.. And if they keep doing dumb ass things like burning our flag, lots of people will be pissed off enough to get off their asses and vote for the party they deem the strongest on immigration.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Although I can appreciate your zeal, this is a nationalist thing. NOT a racist thing.

See, thats the problem with this sort of thing; keeping the useful idiots out.

Tea Party we went to in San Antonio last year, the hyped-up one with Ted Nugent attending....

...a few useful idiots were walking around with "White Power" banners.

Doesn't take but a few to poison the whole enterprise.

As for the lunatic fringe among the opposition however; the more they burn flags, desecrate the flag, spit on America, preach reconqusita....

...the more they help the cause of enforcing immigration...

VIVA LOS PENDEJOS!!!!....... grin

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

251 members (1minute, 264mag, 204guy, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 222ND, 30 invisible), 14,545 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,955
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.