Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I got a lot of gear,equipment, and other stuff sitting around so though it might be a good time to sell some stuff before the hunting season starts. And I just need to get rid of some other things that I don't use.

Prices do not include shipping unless noted, but I will ship USPS which is generally cheapest. I would love to package stuff up together to save on shipping. Will take offers or trades depending on what you have. First e-mail or "i'll take it gets it". PM me with questions or e-mail them to tyson(dot)trunkhill(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Beer signs:
- Old Style/Old Style light, lighted beer sign in the shape of a Wooden barrel $25.00

- Schmidt Beer, lighted beer sign, looks like a stained glass window...sort-of, Octagon shaped... sort-of, $25.00.

AR Rifle Parts- All for $40.00 or by piece listed below.
-M-4 style Adjustable Stock, just the stock no buffer spring tube assembly $25.00
-A-2/m-4 style Flash hider $5.00
-Standard Pistol grip $3.00
-Carbine length forend hand guards and hardware (I changed my M-4 to a FFT) $20.00

Reloading Stuff
- 2 RCBS kit boxes of random Bullet reloading repair parts (all new/never used)for dies and other small repair parts and pins. The boxes are labled Expandable Ball and Expander decapping assembly kit and the other says General Parts kit $30.00 for both boxes - SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

- drawered box of Random Hornady powder/shot bushings for shot shell reloading (may be other brands in it also (all bushings are new/never used,) most appear to be 12 ga size a few 20 ga are in there too, $30.00

-MEC Jr. Mark V 12Ga shot shell reloader, needs a charge bar (9 dollar part) and maybe some other parts (but i don't think it's missing anything else, it was a store display), maybe good for parts, but will work to load with also once all put back together? These Run around $150 new, asking $50.00

-Gorilla tree stand brand safety harness/vest, camo, adjustable. $20.00 --SOLD-- pending funds.

-Uncle Mikes holster (fits large pistol or revolver?) $10.00

-Another holster (Soft Armor by Mil-tech) camo finish for large revolver W/ shoulder strap and ammo loops on holster $15.00 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

-Beretta brand holster, black rubber, Fits ???(It has a model # on the holster that says F075 9000s) $10.00

-Arizona Ez-fletcher for carbon arrows $15.00

-Electronic Preditor Caller, Cass Creek brand, hand held, 5 predator sounds $10.00

-Johnny Stewart Preymaster Electronic caller, corded version, includes an extra shorter cord, and 4 sound cards (Coyote #2,#4,#5 and Predator #1). $65.00 delivered

-Internnal Frame pack, Brigade Quartermaster brand, VERY heavily/well built, woodland camo nylon material, lots of webbing attachments, and it's pretty darn big. Like new, I've never personally used it, loaned it out once to a boyscout for a hiking trip and he loved it. $75.00

- I have 2, 105mm artillery shell canisters. These are the canisters that hold the powder charge, look like a large piece of rifle brass (these two are thin walled steel) they make good arrow or umbrella holders or just good conversation pieces $20.00 ea

-Matchbox car advertisement sign, heavy cardboard printed in red/orane/yellow on both sides. Retangle shaped with rounded corners. $15.00 shipped
-Fast and the Furious Dicast Car, Green/Black Mitisubshi Eclipse (the one from the opening scenes), NIB $30.00

**** Added items!!!!*****

-Guinness Beer bucket, metal. $5.00

-Beretta 96 pistol Magazine, 11 round capacity, very good condition/almost new, (sorry, no California or other hi-cap restricted state sales on this item). $15.00

-Simmons Deerfield Shotgun Scope, 2.5x20, $15.00

-Simmons 8-Point Rifle Scope, 3-9x40, $20.00

-Limbsaver brand slip on recoil pad, $10.00

-Frost Cutlery Knife, Sky Warrior, 1st production run Jan 1995, SG-371/500, with leather Sheath and original box, $45.00 delivered

-United Cutlery Knife, Eagle Talon, dagger style, silver eagle head pommel, leather sheath, original box $45.00 delivered

-White tail cutlery dagger style knife, 2 rust spots on edge of blade, Leather Sheath $10.00

-No name knife, black rubber handle, leather sheath, $2.00

-Cammelback Rogue Hydration system, 2 Liter Bladder, Black and purple color. $15.00

-Gun locks, 5 cable style padlock type, one small through trigger well style. $10.00 for all.

-M-16 Butt-stock mounted Magazine pouch, black. $5.00

Last edited by TysonT; 08/13/10.

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
PM sent

John Wayne for President!!!
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Can you send pics of the following to goodmn399centurytel,net

AR Rifle Parts- All for $40.00 or by piece listed below.
-M-4 style Adjustable Stock, just the stock no buffer spring tube assembly $25.00
-A-2/m-4 style Flash hider $5.00
-Standard Pistol grip $3.00
-Carbine length forend hand guards and hardware (I changed my M-4 to a FFT) $20.00

And rhe Gorilla tree stand harness.

Thanks,
Bill

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]
105mm Howitzer Canisters (2L coke bottle for size reference)

[Linked Image]
Arizona EZ fletcher and Matchbox sign

[Linked Image]
Hornady Powder/shot bushings

[Linked Image]
RCBS Parts Kits

[Linked Image]
RCBS Parts Kits and Hornady Bushings

[Linked Image]
Brigade QM internal frame pack

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/ttrunkhill/24%20Hour%20Campfire%20Classifieds/DSCN08612.jpg[/img]
Top left going clockwise: Guinness Beer Bucket, F&F die-cast car, Cammel back, Cass Creek E caller (center), Johnny Stewart Preymaster E-caller w/cards, Beretta 96 mag, Simmons Deerfield scope (small scope), Simmons 8-point scope (lg. scope)

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/ttrunkhill/24%20Hour%20Campfire%20Classifieds/DSCN08602.jpg[/img]
Top left going clockwise: MEC JR loader, Limbsaver recoil pad, Camo mil-tech holser, black uncle mikes holster, m-16 mag pouch, beretta rubber holster, united cutlery eagle talon knife, Gun Locks, No name rubber handle knife, White tail cutlery knife (rust on blade), Frost Cutlery Sky Warrior Knife (on black box)

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/ttrunkhill/24%20Hour%20Campfire%20Classifieds/DSCN0859.jpg[/img]
Gorilla Brand Harness/vest

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/ttrunkhill/24%20Hour%20Campfire%20Classifieds/DSCN08592.jpg[/img]
M-4 parts

Last edited by TysonT; 08/12/10.

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Beer Signs

The King of Battle!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
no familiar with, but is the cammel just a bladder and tube or complete ready to wear ?

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Complete and ready to wear. the bladder and tube are just inside the bag part.

The King of Battle!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by TysonT

Reloading Stuff
- 2 RCBS kit boxes of random Bullet reloading repair parts (all new/never used)for dies and other small repair parts and pins. The boxes are labled Expandable Ball and Expander decapping assembly kit and the other says General Parts kit $30.00 for both boxes

I'll take this.

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
PM sent back to you Tom264 on the RCBS stuff.

The King of Battle!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'll take the beer signs, if they work. Need something to spruce up my deer blind. PM inbound.
Dave

IC B3

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by OCSarge
I'll take the beer signs, if they work. Need something to spruce up my deer blind. PM inbound.
Dave

Replied to PM.

Beer signs sold Pending Payment.

The King of Battle!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Tyson, If it's still available, I'll take the Gorilla harness. PM payment details.

Thanks,
Chuck

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by accrash
Tyson, If it's still available, I'll take the Gorilla harness. PM payment details.

Thanks,
Chuck

Gorilla Tree stand Harness, SOLD pending funds.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Late Morning Bump.

Make offers if your interested. Trades welcomed too.

The King of Battle!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
holster (Soft Armor by Mil-tech) camo finish for large revolver W/ shoulder strap and ammo loops on holster $15.00
PM coming

Last edited by Lunarphase; 08/13/10.

Windage & Elevation
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I could use the little Simmons shotgun scope & the Limb Saver slip on pad. What do you need as far as trade goods?

PM coming

Scott

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Lunarphase
holster (Soft Armor by Mil-tech) camo finish for large revolver W/ shoulder strap and ammo loops on holster $15.00
PM coming

Sold Pending funds

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Scott arthur, PM Returned.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Evening Bump.

Still taking offers/trades.

Great deal on an Awesome internal frame pack still available!

The King of Battle!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
AH Old Style the beer of the motherland (chicago)

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

258 members (1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 160user, 35, 2UP, 26 invisible), 1,189 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,214
Posts18,524,304
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.