Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by isaac
If the head was his target,he missed 3 times!!

He hit the head on the third, how is that a miss?

Maybe he was real good and his only shot on the second was the neck because of the trees.

[Linked Image]

GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Doctors Porto and Williams , both nuerologists who worked on him at Parkland never took a stance on bullet direction , number of shots , etc .They said the autopsy photos taken at Bethesda did not corelate with what they worked on in Dallas .

==============

Have you even read the testimony and findings of all four or five of the expertys above who were hired specifically to perform and then report upon the autopsy?

9.3.1 The Dallas doctors differed with the autopsists.

True at the time. The Dallas doctors spent twenty minutes laboring in
vain to save the President's life. The President's wounds were covered
with blood. They never turned JFK over. Consequently, some of their
initial descriptions of the wounds differed from the official determina-
tion of the autopsy. However, upon review most of the Dallas doctors
agree with the findings of the autopsy.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The also enlarged the hole in the front of the neck for a tracheotomy almost as soon as he came through the door. Later, other doctors newly arrived in the room, saw the hole and didn't even realize that it was a bullet wound.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
9.2.6 The third (head) shot had to have come from the front.

False. From a forensics point of view, the direction of the head shot is unambiguous. 1) A bullet causes the skull to "dish," i.e. a beveled portion of bone will be knocked out away from the direction of the bullet, like the dishing caused by a bullet going through a pane of glass. Both
the dishing at the back of JFK's skull and at the right-front reveal a shot from behind. 2) All the bullet fragments in JFK's skull were right of the centerline, precluding a shot from the right front (GK). 3) There was no exit wound on the left of JFK's skull.

Considering physical forces alone, a bullet lacks the momentum to violently push a human body, such as we see in movies. The force is large, but the time over which it is exerted is too short.
................Like I stated in my posts, either all the doctors at Parkland were sadly mistaken or they were correct. The actual condition of the head trumps all theory, speculations, etc.

True! There was no damage to the left rear of the skull, but as the docs all stated, there was considerable damage to the right rear portion of the skull which doesn`t jive with Oswald acting alone. If the Dallas doctors were correct and I believe they were, you must account for another assassin. An entrance wound to the skull using a round nosed bullet from a 6.5mm Carcano, will not cause a 2 3/4" gaping rear wound to the skull.

You are either correct, or the doctors were wrong!

Explain then, how an occipital skull bone fragment which is later found on the grass some 41 feet to the left rear of the fatal impact point. By an entrance wound fired from the rear??? An entrance wound to the skull is going to cause a fragment of occipital bone to fly some 41 feet to the rear?..........Ain`t buying that one!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Doctors Porto and Williams , both nuerologists who worked on him at Parkland never took a stance on bullet direction , number of shots , etc .They said the autopsy photos taken at Bethesda did not corelate with what they worked on in Dallas .

==============

Have you even read the testimony and findings of all four or five of the expertys above who were hired specifically to perform and then report upon the autopsy?

9.3.1 The Dallas doctors differed with the autopsists.

True at the time. The Dallas doctors spent twenty minutes laboring in
vain to save the President's life. The President's wounds were covered
with blood. They never turned JFK over. Consequently, some of their
initial descriptions of the wounds differed from the official determina-
tion of the autopsy. However, upon review most of the Dallas doctors
agree with the findings of the autopsy.
...............Then why do we have statements from the Bethesda X ray techs, who in fact DID see the back of the prez`s head, collaborating the very things that the Parkland doctors saw?

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I meant he hit the head one time as you well know I stated in my first post. The one you originally replied to, remember??

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you ever try a case in Mississippi , you might want to retain local counsel !grin.

I'm keeping an open mind and it is doubtful that at this late date any evidence will be forthcoming to establish that Oswald had no help .

OTOH , with Fat Ted gone and Fidel barely holding on , the climate could well change over the next few years be more favorable to further disclosures .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I meant he hit the head one time as you well know I stated in my first post. The one you originally replied to, remember??

I was just confused why you said "three times". Thought there was some cleverness I was missing.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Also, the autopsy photos presented to the Warren Commission were actual rendered drawings submitted by the govt. Those drawings did not show any damage the rear of the skull.

The govt handed over to the Warren Commission, only what they wanted them to see.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
If you ever try a case in Mississippi , you might want to retain local counsel !grin.

I'm keeping an open mind and it is doubtful that at this late date any evidence will be forthcoming to establish that Oswald had no help .

OTOH , with Fat Ted gone and Fidel barely holding on , the climate could well change over the next few years be more favorable to further disclosures .

============

There is zero evidence to suggest he did have help. Nothing you or big squeeze are saying isn't supported by any proof or link you've provided. You simply say "stuff" and expect it warrants some credibility.

And curdog.....I really don't need you telling me whether or not forensic expert testimony is given less weight than eyewitness testimony,OK? Way out of your bailiwick,my boy!!

Last edited by isaac; 08/26/10.

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm impressed by all the forensic investigators and forensic pathologists we have on this board.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by FlaRick
Shooting POTUS just like shooting deer. Let me think about that for a minute.

Nope, not buying it. Sorry
Reminds me of what the fictional gun slinger English Bob said about the shooting of Abe Lincoln. "If you were to try to assassination a king, sir, the... how shall I say it? The aura of royalty would cause you to miss. But, the president...[chuckles] I mean, why not shoot the president?"
English Bob was real amusing until Little Bill kicked the schitt out if him.

I'm better when I move.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ironbender
I'm impressed by all the forensic investigators and forensic pathologists we have on this board.
.........Back in the 80s, I saw interviews with several of the Dallas doctors, as well as an interview given by Paul Kelly O`Connor (now deceased), who was one of the X ray techs on duty that night at Bethesda. They all state, that there was a large exit wound at the right rear part of the skull and not a wound of entry.

Can someone please explain to me how a wound of entry, created by a 160 gr round nosed bullet fired from a 6.5mm Carcano, can create an entry hole to the skull of around 2 3/4" in diameter???

It doesn`t take a forensic investigator or a foresnic pathologist, of which I`m certainly not either, to figure that out, that bullet entry wounds are much smaller and create far less damage than are bullet exit wounds which are much larger and create far more damage.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I've shot a deer right in the sternumn before, took about a 1.5 inch chunk of bone out upon entry.
You can't apply logic to what a crazy person did. Oswald did it himself. Because this doesn't make sense to most sane people, they automatically think he had to have had help.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It does raise an interesting question.

How important does a person have to be before it switches from murder to assassination?

Me

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Public Office?
An assassination may require a plan, where a murder may not?
Do you murder or assassinate a mayor, or police chief?

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What about an Alderman or city council member? What's the line?

Me

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by ironbender
.........Back in the 80s, I saw interviews with several of the Dallas doctors, as well as an interview given by Paul Kelly O`Connor (now deceased), who was one of the X ray techs on duty that night at Bethesda. They all state, that there was a large exit wound at the right rear part of the skull and not a wound of entry.

Can someone please explain to me how a wound of entry, created by a 160 gr round nosed bullet fired from a 6.5mm Carcano, can create an entry hole to the skull of around 2 3/4" in diameter???

It doesn`t take a forensic investigator or a foresnic pathologist, of which I`m certainly not either, to figure that out, that bullet entry wounds are much smaller and create far less damage than are bullet exit wounds which are much larger and create far more damage.

My remark was not directed at you bigsqueeze. It was "quick reply" and you were right above me.

The comment stands in regard to this thread. I'll bet a Pepsi no one's thinking gets changed.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

prison planet TV......TRH's favorite network

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Shooting POTUS just like shooting deer. Let me think about that for a minute.

Nope, not buying it. Sorry
Reminds me of what the fictional gun slinger English Bob said about the shooting of Abe Lincoln. "If you were to try to assassination a king, sir, the... how shall I say it? The aura of royalty would cause you to miss. But, the president...[chuckles] I mean, why not shoot the president?"
English Bob was real amusing until Little Bill kicked the schitt out if him.
Little Bill got the jump on him. In a fair shootout, who knows what would have happened.

Page 15 of 18 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 160user, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,107 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,227
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.