-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I apologize that I dont have the quality photos of the guns that I may or may not own like the almighty stick does, although beit if photos speak volumes, let us converse! Perhaps I am stuck with only a lowly shooter or two that I actually may or may not know how to force to make noise, I can't wait to hear the recipricol comments of the magnificant twig on this 21 year & 8month old portrait! OH LET ME GUESS! [img:center][Linked Image][/img]

C'mon, bring it big mama! You ask for my imagination? Well I do indeed have one and you have yet to chum the waters of my mind! What say you you figment of your own imagination?

I know, lets call some more names! Or perhaps a spelling bee would be more suited for a such a student of the online verbage?

I can hardly wait for your brilliant and intelligent attempt of repose. Dazzle us with words we have not yet encountered as simple earthlings oh great one! Or perhaps you could mix yourself a strong one and get a run at it Alaska style! Either way, I am having a REAL, good, time!

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
And in case you want a count, its 14, 18, and 191 although I doubt you know which is fur and which is fish!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Blue is even nice in the ubiquitous .223" bore.

If only to fuel more imaginations.............

[Linked Image]

Oh crap, I forgot, you are a shooter of many mammals and one reptile! I do aplogize for trampling on the untrampleable!

Oh please stick, fetch me a squid and some new words!

Last edited by Lank; 12/17/10.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
"Oh ya, that ain't never not funny" and "Gonna fling some flies for the fly catchers" and "Youre dummer than I rememmer" and "A quarter for your granny's crack" and prolly another line I forgot. C'mon, bring it you simpleton. I am pretty amused!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

The Albert is between your ears....

You are talking Einstein.....no I dont think so but Thank's any way

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Hard to get giddy about a Wheel Lock................

I have to admit you had me Laffin on this one grin

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I mainstayed quite a bum...............

Certainly nothing to be proud of and should not even be discussed on this on this family friendly forum.........
btw...have you nothing better to do this time of year in Alaska?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by DINK
Boatanchor did you write a article for VHA or Small Caliber news?

Dink

No but the VHA sent me a plaque for longest shot of the year for 2005

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Lank
I can't wait to hear the recipricol comments of the magnificant twig

I know, lets call some more names! Or perhaps a spelling bee would be more suited for a such a student of the online verbage?

I can hardly wait for your brilliant and intelligent attempt of repose. Dazzle us with words we have not yet encountered as simple earthlings oh great one! Or perhaps you could mix yourself a strong one and get a run at it Alaska style! Either way, I am having a REAL, good, time!

Lank, You are funny grin......stay after ol' Sticky

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Lank were all those called or trapped? What was the guns/loads used? I can't imagine how long it would take to skin and flesh all those pelts.

Dink

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Both called and trapped. The gun is a 220 swift with a 1-7 twist barrel shooting a 90 gr boattail. Yes, a long winters work fleshing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boatanchor
Originally Posted by DINK
Boatanchor did you write a article for VHA or Small Caliber news?

Dink

No but the VHA sent me a plaque for longest shot of the year for 2005

Cool, Got a Question , Is that an artillary sight in your pic?

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Both called and trapped. The gun is a 220 swift with a 1-7 twist barrel shooting a 90 gr boattail. Yes, a long winters work fleshing.

Awesome Bud, Lot of work, Definately like the choice of caliber.
Keep after ole Slicky Sticky, he deserves it.

Swifty

Swifty
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I apologize that I dont have the quality photos of the guns that I may or may not own like the almighty stick does, although beit if photos speak volumes, let us converse! Perhaps I am stuck with only a lowly shooter or two that I actually may or may not know how to force to make noise, I can't wait to hear the recipricol comments of the magnificant twig on this 21 year & 8month old portrait! OH LET ME GUESS! [img:center][Linked Image][/img]

C'mon, bring it big mama! You ask for my imagination? Well I do indeed have one and you have yet to chum the waters of my mind! What say you you figment of your own imagination?

So there Lank....You are saying your name is Marty then?

Or have you just stolen a pic off the internet?........Might want to answer that carefully, as some of us might actually know who that is......

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
And further to that, you would be from which state there Lank?

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Oh ya, that ain't never not funny" and "Gonna fling some flies for the fly catchers" and "Youre dummer than I rememmer" and "A quarter for your granny's crack" and prolly another line I forgot. C'mon, bring it you simpleton. I am pretty amused!

Stupidity is amusing,thus your propensity to sit in front of mirrors and belly laugh.

Admittedly,you've a point,as you do take stupid places it ain't been before.

Congratulations?.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by boatanchor

I mainstayed quite a bum...............

Certainly nothing to be proud of and should not even be discussed on this on this family friendly forum.........
btw...have you nothing better to do this time of year in Alaska?

Interesting constant,in how you gals that don't shoot much,always find a way to get homo-horny.

Though in fairness,I am pretty hot,so you've a leg to stand on,even if barking up the wrong tree................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Do tell about the 1-7" Swift launching 90's,21yrs and 8 months ago...it'll run commensurate with the rest of your imagination.................

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I think somebody got caught using their imagination...

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (35, afisher, Aviator, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 9 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 772 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,593
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.