Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Originally Posted by Lank
I apologize that I dont have the quality photos of the guns that I may or may not own like the almighty stick does, although beit if photos speak volumes, let us converse! Perhaps I am stuck with only a lowly shooter or two that I actually may or may not know how to force to make noise, I can't wait to hear the recipricol comments of the magnificant twig on this 21 year & 8month old portrait! OH LET ME GUESS! [img:center][Linked Image][/img]

C'mon, bring it big mama! You ask for my imagination? Well I do indeed have one and you have yet to chum the waters of my mind! What say you you figment of your own imagination?

I know, lets call some more names! Or perhaps a spelling bee would be more suited for a such a student of the online verbage?

I can hardly wait for your brilliant and intelligent attempt of repose. Dazzle us with words we have not yet encountered as simple earthlings oh great one! Or perhaps you could mix yourself a strong one and get a run at it Alaska style! Either way, I am having a REAL, good, time!

So there Lank....You are saying your name is Marty then?

Or have you just stolen a pic off the internet?........Might want to answer that carefully, as some of us might actually know who that is......

Ya Lank, do tell..If you are M.S,welcome and introduce yourself..If you stole this pic you aint very bright, you think no one would recognize it?

GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Pretty funny, that someone trying to sell a NF scope in the classifieds, would steal such an easily recognizable pic, and prove themselves to be a POS and a liar....

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by boatanchor
Originally Posted by DINK
Boatanchor did you write a article for VHA or Small Caliber news?

Dink

No but the VHA sent me a plaque for longest shot of the year for 2005

Cool, Got a Question , Is that an artillary sight in your pic?

Swifty

It is a Wild (pronounced Vild) Swiss Army Optical rangefinder. It is capable of rangefinding much farther (10,000meter's)than any laser unit available to the civilian market and the optics in it are very good, not nearly as portable as a hand held laser unit though.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boatanchor,
Thanks, used the wrong terminology, its a cool piece, the ones I was most used to seeing looked like they had 2 snorkels attached to a pair of binocs. I also see where someone is still advertising them for sale. I believe they were mostly used by artillary spotters and AK-AK crews. Again cool piece.

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TWR
I think somebody got caught using their imagination...

Imagination is all these gals got.

And a touch more than a whole bunch obviously. Just gotta give 'em slack on the rope..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
As you say, "it's never not funny"

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by TWR
I think somebody got caught using their imagination...

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

Yep, you caught me....

I think I will stick with my coyote story for now....

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
So are these more pics stolen off the internet?

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Yep...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Figured as much.....

IC B3

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Could care less about the load, the barn pic has been around quite a few years and if you hung em there then introduce yourself.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Once a liar, always a liar!..

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Amazing....I love this!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
More food for thought....

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Both called and trapped. The gun is a 220 swift with a 1-7 twist barrel shooting a 90 gr boattail. Yes, a long winters work fleshing.

Do tell about the 1-7" Swift launching 90's,21yrs and 8 months ago...it'll run commensurate with the rest of your imagination.................

Same as what I was wondering? Where did this guy find 90 gr .224 bullets 21 years and 8 months ago? They were not available 12 years ago as far as I know. 80 gr bullets were about as heavy as they got back in the 90's.
I call BS on this claim!
whelennut

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
More food for thought....

Beautiful!
13 of the bastards..

Last edited by Nrut; 12/20/10.

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
More stolen pics by a POS no doubt.....

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The word 'gullible' is not in the dictionary, I just found that out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Actually yeah - he stole it from Boise -

Ever wish it was you in the picture?

Me

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Nice....Gotta wonder about a guy that dumb, that he can't even go out of the house to steal pics....

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (338rcm, 1minute, 222Sako, 338reddog, 264magnum, 64 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,541
Posts18,491,511
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.