Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Mtcurman: It was even better the second time around!
This group of friends I saw it with were even more impressed than the first group I saw it with!
And this - you must pay close attention to the dialogue and manner of speech the actors use!
Enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
pricktop: Your, expecting ME to explain myself, to an idiotic imbecile like you have proven to be, is simply another sign of YOUR mental incapacity/diseases.
You are a pathetic, immature and imbecilic little snot - someone who others laugh at and thank that they are NOT similar to!
Your even attempting to pass judgement on any upstanding person (me included!) is further grounds for your commitment to a mental instiution.
Nobody respects you here, or respects anything you have to say - again you are just a laugh inducing dunce - you prove it with EVERY post you make!
I am laughing at you right now in fact whilst seated here in my mansion (no wheels on this 5480 square foot palace with a commanding view of 6 seperate mountain ranges!)!
I hope that does not further disturb you pricktop!?!?
Seek professional analysis and help - soon!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
pricktop: Your, expecting ME to explain myself, to an idiotic imbecile like you have proven to be, is simply another sign of YOUR mental incapacity/diseases.
You are a pathetic, immature and imbecilic little snot - someone who others laugh at and thank that they are NOT similar to!
Your even attempting to pass judgement on any upstanding person (me included!) is further grounds for your commitment to a mental instiution.
Nobody respects you here, or respects anything you have to say - again you are just a laugh inducing dunce - you prove it with EVERY post you make!
I am laughing at you right now in fact whilst seated here in my mansion (no wheels on this 5480 square foot palace with a commanding view of 6 seperate mountain ranges!)!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Well said sir. I was merely trying to draw that to his attention. Talk across to people not down to them.

I would think this is Ringworm with a new name.

Last edited by RAS2; 12/24/10.

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CharminGirl
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
You are a long way from being upstanding in the eyes of anyone but the big person your imagination portrays yourself to be. All I've ever seen from you is a lot of mangled speech punctuated with an inordinate number of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a hell of a lot of bombastic boasting.

You made a claim regarding the scenery in the current version of "True Grit" which has exposed your profound ignorance once again for which I am taking you to task. You showed your ass in that "Public Enemies" thread and made a lot of claims regarding your credentials as a federal law enforcer for which you won't answer. It seems to me you're just a load of loudmouthed horseshit who doesn't know when to shut the f*ck up.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ExpatFromOK: The "new" True Grit was filmed in Texas and New Mexico.
The filming locations were VERY pleasing to me.
If you are stating that the original book had the story taking place in SE Oklahoma then I am happy that both sets of producers/directors chose more scenic country to film in.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

It's not more scenic than SE OK, it is different and not authentic to the story. SE OK is gorgeous.

Expat

"There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men." - Robert Heinlein
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Skin Rash2
Originally Posted by CharminGirl
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Well said sir. I was merely trying to draw that to his attention. Talk across to people not down to them.

I would think this is Ringworm with a new name.
I communicate with people -- including self-important internet morons -- on an appropriate level. You and that sheep-humping bitch you're defending don't warrant anything beyond the respect accorded to a leper.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
hey varmint guy

I ended up getting a custom built ar in 204 last summer

I'll group 3 shots within a dime on a calm day at 100 yards

Normally 2 of the 3 bullet holes overlap

Im lookin' to get a ffp scope for it by next fall

What kind of optics do you use on yours?

If you want you can pm me with your reply with this thread getting out of hand as it is with brick boy

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Johnnyappleseed: I have 5 Varmint Rifles in caliber 204 Ruger and I heartily endorse lots of POWER for this exceptional cartridges performance to be fully taken advantage of!

Quickly my 204 scopes are:
#1) Leupold 6.5x20 variable
#2) Nikon 6.5x20 variable
#3) Sightron 6x24 variable
#4) Nikon 6.5x20 variable
#5) Leupold 8.5x25 variable

I am constantly amazed how well the AR Rifles are shooting these days!

Best of luck and continued happiness with your AR 204!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
pricktop: I only have to repeat myself: pricktop: Your, expecting ME to explain myself, to an idiotic imbecile like you have proven to be, is simply another sign of YOUR mental incapacity/diseases.
You are a pathetic, immature and imbecilic little snot - someone who others laugh at and thank that they are similar to!
Seek professional analysis and help - soon!"

End of repeat
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
pricktop: Oh and this pricktop - it seems the movie-going public likes the scenery in the new "True Grit" just FINE!
"True Grit" cleared $37,000,000.00 in its first 4 days!
He-he!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bricktop
I communicate with people -- including self-important internet morons -- on an appropriate level. You and that sheep-humping bitch you're defending don't warrant anything beyond the respect accorded to a leper.

Since I can't get my head that far up my ass I can't communicate with you duecebag.

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
pricktop: I only have to repeat myself: pricktop: Your, expecting ME to explain myself, to an idiotic imbecile like you have proven to be, is simply another sign of YOUR mental incapacity/diseases.
You are a pathetic, immature and imbecilic little snot - someone who others laugh at and thank that they are similar to!
Seek professional analysis and help - soon!"

End of repeat
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Any particular reason you keep mentioning the square footage of your alleged domicile? Are you insecure in addition to being profoundly and utterly stupid? Or is that the square footage of the gymnasium where your homeless ass bunks every night?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAS2
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Since I can't get my head that far up my ass I can't communicate with you duecebag.
But you're trying to get your head up your ass with every post. I can tell.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What's your problem man or do you just like to argue and fight?
I usually don't waste time with your type but you seemed stessed.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What's your problem man or do you just like to argue and fight?
I usually don't waste time with your type but you seemed stessed.
Is there a problem with pointing out some ass-lickers as being as such?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm not. You prarier dog [bleep] pece of schite.
Your only friends helpless sheep huh?

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not. You prarier dog [bleep] pece of schite.
Your only friends helpless sheep huh?
You're not what? Jesus Christ, you and CharminGirl have just spent the last three pages sniffing and licking each other's cornholes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just saw True Grit tonight and there is no question that Mattie stole the show.

A very good movie.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
well back to the movie....am i the only one that thinks mattie talked to fast? they did not show how mean old pepper could be, having watched the JW/true grit many times... it sure helped fill in the holes in this new one....02cents

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
D
Pretty darn good movie. I tried to go into the movie viewing as a western on its own rather than a Wayne remake. Seemed to work for me. Some movie parts and some book parts. It worked. Mattie was pretty good. Was this her first acting gig? I had heard it was. If so, nailed it. Will have to add this movie to my western collection. Happy New Year's guys.

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 75 invisible), 2,410 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,151
Posts18,484,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.