-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I just got back. I have been trying to get on the site about 23 times a day (home and at school)
<br>
<br>During the time 24CF was off, I joined 3 other forums. I don't think I will be able to sleep any more if i'm going to keep up with all of them (I'm defitly not giving up this forum, the new ones can go). Glad that its back and runing, I'll evenchaly figer out the new stuff (it took me about 3 mineuts to figer out how to reply.) There are some neet things that i found wile trying to post. I don't think you could do this before [color:red] or this </font color=red>
<br>the smiles are a lot harder to use, well it good to be back and see y'all (or at lest read what you have to say... or type)

----------------

"Anyone who would trade their freedom for safety deserves neither freedom or safety". -Ben Franklin

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Once I got my head out of the dark place and got all the preferences set, my computer is humming along unusually happily tonight.
<br>Once you get past the minor changes in appearance, I think I'm going to like this look and feel a lot better. It is definitely a lot faster on my machine also.- Sheister

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Finally fought my way in. Cut and paste? U've gotta be kidding Rick! Whats a browser? deer, moose elk, and what have isn't it? Had a boring couple of days . Missed reading the comments of all the genteel members. Took me 5 minutes to spot the reply box. Oh well. Happy New Year All.
<br>
<br>Stocker.
<br>
<br>P.S. to Dr. Howell- any comments on the 30 Newton thread?

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
I'm here. This is who you all know as big hunter. Problem is, I've been logged on to this site for a while, and while I remembered my password, I forgot which 3 were capitals and which 3 were not. So, I just got a new name, what the hey! :D:D So I'm here!

"To give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift." Steve Prefontaine
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
I'm a stranger!! Rick, I've been here almost a year, how dare you!!! Oh sheesh, this is kinda funny really, but wouldn't new member be a little bit better name, lol. I can't help it I'm a dumbass, lol!:D

"To give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift." Steve Prefontaine
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Stocker
<br>I only wish it only took me 5 minutes to find the reply box... For the computer challenged, this is a tough nut so far. I'll stick around and see if it gets easier.
<br>art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, 7mm found you. You've got to do a little better than that to loose me! Now, if I can figure out how to work these new bells and whistles....
<br>7mm
<br>
<br>Hey, where's the cute smiley faces and what not?

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
For this reply it only took 2min (not my first post on new site). I tried to eadit my "profile" becouse something told me that if i did i could view more that 12 threads(or something rediclulsly small) at a time. Once I found it I tryed to change some things, even thogh the option i was looking for wasn't there. Then i try to make the changes, and it won't let me. My signitor is to long, yet it lets me use it becouse i had it before the chaing. Another bad thing, there are no lines between the text and signitur. I gess i have to make my own
<br>-------------------------------------------
<br>hey this preview post thing is missing a spell checker!!! and i shore as hell need one, if you can't tell
<br>-----------------------------------------------------

----------------

"Anyone who would trade their freedom for safety deserves neither freedom or safety". -Ben Franklin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I made the change over. This reminds me of the time I got lost as a child. I was eventually found, my parents didn't leave me far enough back in the woods.
<br>
<br>Still no smell shecker?
<br>
<br>PDS

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
After seeing all the replies I figgured It shouldn't be that hard... 20 min later I find it. Boy do I feel stupid!
<br>
<br>Hey WHO MOVED THE CHEESE! (ever read that book?)
<br>
<br>Change is good. I think this chees will taste just fine!

Whatever you are willing to put up with, is exactly what you will have.

When your ship comes in. ... make sure you are willing to unload it.

PAYPAL, sucks and I will never use them again. I recommend you do the same.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Keeb finally made it. JEEPERS CREEPERS! Lots of new multi flanged gerbil pruners to figure out. Kinda like being with your first girlfriend. Your sweating it out big-time but the more you play with it, the easier it gets.

Don't criticize someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes. That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yes, I am here. Thanks to John Ricks letting me know where the fire had been moved to. It was getting pretty chilly out here in the wilderness with no Campfire.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
BW Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gents,
<br>
<br>I finally made it too. Been busy setting preferences and getting caught up.
<br>
<br>It does seem faster, and that's a very good thing!
<br>
<br>Glad to see everyone making it back...
<br>
<br>Couple of test....
<br>
<br><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr><p>This is a quote.<p><hr></blockquote>
<br>
<br><pre>this is pre text</pre>

Last edited by BW; 01/04/02.

Brian

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I feel like I just had a cup of coffee after a ten day hunt without any. The shakes are starting to go away but what a rush. Don't do this to me again. Serious withdrawal.
<br>batch

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I made it - still trying to figure out all the new stuff.
<br>
<br>Yo, RickBin, was the upgraded version of UBB free w/Infopop or did you have to pay for it? Just curious. Thanks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whew. Where are we, Muskie? This will work, with a little attention to detail.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
The pumpgun has arrived finally. tom

"if it's got tits or tires, it's going to give you grief, one way or another."
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Got here today running better than ever.
<br>Don
<br>(What and no donation :-) )

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Do not fear the Squirrel is here. laugh

Take your children hunting, saves hunting for your children.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Glad to see you all making it over.
<br>
<br>As to the software upgrade, it was cheap, $75. The server runs $50/month, which includes some extra stuff to run a brand new shopping cart program that I bought outright for $480. Otherwise, the server would have been $30/month. A little research goes a long way in this business.
<br>
<br>Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

255 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 17CalFan, 257wthbylover, 338rcm, 31 invisible), 17,867 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,995
Posts18,540,228
Members74,053
Most Online21,066
3 hours ago

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.