Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
76-year-old woman busted with 3 pounds of cocaine

kens5.com

Posted on October 24, 2010 at 11:02 AM

NOGALES, Ariz. (CBS/KPHO) U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers in Arizona have arrested a 76-year-old woman after she was allegedly caught carrying almost three pounds of cocaine strapped to her body.

The drug bust occurred Tuesday at a pedestrian gate as the unnamed woman from Mexico walked into the United States for a day of shopping.

The border patrol says an officer became suspicious.

After a more thorough inspection, police discovered a package of cocaine strapped to the elderly woman's leg.
According to CBS affiliate KPHO, the cocaine has an estimated street value of $127,000.

The unnamed woman was turned over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agents for further investigation.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not a first Greg, I posted some pictures of another one a couple months ago the was sent to me.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Some of these poor old gals are definately working out of FEAR,......and I kinda' regret making light of a bad situation,.....Those exploiting / threatening them should be put to death, no exceptions.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
AMEN Brother!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oops, I was looking for another Pelosi thread.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Some of these poor old gals are definately working out of FEAR,......and I kinda' regret making light of a bad situation,.....Those exploiting / threatening them should be put to death, no exceptions.

GTC

Crossfire, I can understand your lack of LE experience. But the majority of senior citizens who are involved in criminal activity, do it for the same reasons, that younger folks do, and that's for the MONEY.

This is especially true involving narcotics. I've had snitches, buy plenty of narcotic pain pills from seniors. The seniors were the ones who initiated the transaction. When i looked back on the seniors criminal history, they weren't saints.

I've also seen many senior "Snowbirds" popped on the interstate for transporting narcotics for resale. During interviews, it was admitted, that they did this of their own free will. There very well are some who are forced, but it's the minority, in cases involving seniors and crime.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Hopeless,...just fuggin' hopeless

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Found the pictures I was talking about, this one was caught a month or two ago IIRC.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Old cat turd!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hopeless,...just fuggin' hopeless

What are you bitching about now? Was i wrong for disagreeing that every senior arrested for narcotics is forced to do it, as you believe.

The majority of time, no gun has been put to Granny or Gramps head. You need to get out more.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Hey, anus breath,....are you trying to tell us that an Old Mexican Granny WON'T do something like this , to protect her kids / grandkids , and that the runners are ABOVE using those (fear) tactics?

You're an idiot for so doing.

GTC

IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Legalize it!
And save somebody's granny!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, anus breath,....are you trying to tell us that an Old Mexican Granny WON'T do something like this , to protect her kids / grandkids , and that the runners are ABOVE using those (fear) tactics?

GTC

And how do you know she isn't doing it for the MONEY. You don't know that she's being threatened, you only assume. So i guess the seniors coming back from Florida enroute to N.Ill. for the Summer, in their motorhome loaded with MJ were threatened by gangs, when they were arrested on an interstate in TN.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
i didn't need to see those pics of granny in her granny's

ML

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all my gear for what I said I paid for it.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hunter1960

GTC

And how do you know she isn't doing it for the MONEY. You don't know that she's being threatened, you only assume. So i guess the seniors coming back from Florida enroute to N.Ill. for the Summer, in their motorhome loaded with MJ were threatened by gangs, when they were arrested on an interstate in TN.

We could start with the fact that I talk to a LOT of my NEIGHBORS.
......The ones from Sonora, you mouthy Azzwhole ! We actually DO have a healthy and ongoing "Trans-Border Culure", ya' know (no, on second thought you CLEARLY don't). Some of us actually visit, have a BBQ , drink a beer,...and share news,.......

"Guess" whatever you want,....it would seem to be your strongest point,........you damn sure don't have much time for presenting anything new, or different, by way of FACTS.

You are really starting to clearly stand out as a screwball's screwball,
.....and if you don't see what your doing as "Internet Stalking", you're being as dishonest with yourself as you are with this board, ....Not that a particularly GIVE a FRA about your nonsensical horsechit and self mortifying behavior, believe me, I'm not going to do anything but laugh at you, you [bleep]' clown.

I'm kinda' starting to ENJOY the fact that my posts pizz you off,.......and hope it'll just get worse for you.

Have and absolutely AWFUL day ,

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hunter1960

GTC

We could start with the fact that I talk to a LOT of my NEIGHBORS.
......The ones from Sonora, you mouthy Azzwhole ! We actually DO have a healthy and ongoing "Trans-Border Culure", ya' know (no, on second thought you CLEARLY don't). Some of us actually visit, have a BBQ , drink a beer,...and share news,.......

"Guess" whatever you want,....it would seem to be your strongest point,........you damn sure don't have much time for presenting anything new, or different, by way of FACTS.

You are really starting to clearly stand out as a screwball's screwball,
.....and if you don't see what your doing as "Internet Stalking", you're being as dishonest with yourself as you are with this board, ....Not that a particularly GIVE a FRA about your nonsensical horsechit and self mortifying behavior, believe me, I'm not going to do anything but laugh at you, you [bleep]' clown.

I'm kinda' starting to ENJOY the fact that my posts pizz you off,.......and hope it'll just get worse for you.

Have and absolutely AWFUL day ,

GTC

You have no proof that this particular lady, was threatened by the cartels to smuggle drugs across the border. You don't even know who she is, go try again. You don't upset me, you just make statements that aren't 100% true. You can assume what you want, but until your 100% certain, it's just an assumption. Your neighbors from Sonora? If you hang out with Mexicans from Mexico, why are you bitchin when they come to the US. Why don't you do down there with them to live. Or go start a war with the cartels, you and your ABP gang.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

GTC

Sounded a little extreme at first take, but ok. I don't have a problem with that.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"Why don't you do down there with them to live. Or go start a war with the cartels, you and your ABP gang."

Yo,.....Hunter1960,anus breath,.....as was suggested some years back (and NOT by me) ,......you just MIGHT consider seeking some sort of "therapy". You really are coming across not only STUPID (which we pretty much expect),.....but sounding pretty damned "Edgy",.......

Sounds like you're fixin' to come apart like a $10.00 suit,.....

not surprising,.....given the "Slide" your posting has taken just recently.

Funny post, when taken in pure syntax, though,.....Did you Local Border Crew hear this latest diatrebe ?

I'll save it for New Year's Eve, or some such.....this clown's a riot,......

GTC

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Grrr ... She's got my nose open!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
That shot of her behind really stirred you up, didn't it ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
and REMEMBER, BIG BROTHER.....Little , wait,....TINY, ....no, wait,.....

There's SOMETHING watching,......but it looks to be relatively insignifigant

"You have no proof that this particular lady, was threatened by the cartels to smuggle drugs across the border. You don't even know who she is, go try again. You don't upset me, you just make statements that aren't 100% true. You can assume what you want, but until your 100% certain, it's just an assumption. Your neighbors from Sonora? If you hang out with Mexicans from Mexico, why are you bitchin when they come to the US. Why don't you do down there with them to live. Or go start a war with the cartels, you and your ABP gang."

We have no proof that this idiot isn't a board of Homos, Bought dogs trolling for the SPLC,.....

Given his (it's) content, syntax wise,....one has to wonder,....no ?

GTC

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (160user, 222Sako, 264mag, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 43 invisible), 17,394 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,932
Posts18,539,176
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.