J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Junior1942
Originally Posted by BMT
I like a cold beer occasionally, so there's no way I could vote for Angle.

Classic Junior Response.

Inapplicable, Irrelevant, and Irrational.

BMT
Say what? Didn't she call for the return of Prohibition???

NOOOOOO, she did not call for the return of Prohibition-Loony Left Wing propaganda that was discredited a long time ago.

Oh, but YESSSSS she did. She also called for the de-separation of church and state. Can you say "Baptist Taliban"?

PS: Don't take my word for it. Google "Angle Prohibition".

Last edited by Junior1942; 10/27/10.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
OH GEEZ....stop already.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She is a despicable [bleep]!

Last edited by okok; 10/27/10.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I'm not sure she came out and said "I want to impose Prohibition." But she did say that she opposed legalization of marijuana, on faith-based reasons, just like she she feels "the same about legalizing alcohol." http://web.archive.org/web/20061022223101/www.liberty-watch.com/volume01/issue04/coverstory.php

She may be anti-tax, but she's not exactly at the forefront of individual liberties, or states' rights. And you're still stuck with someone who, instead of basing conclusions on what's in the Constitution, or not in the Constitution, maintains positions based on her belief as to what's in "God's Plan."

California has been stuck with Boxer and Feinstein because we can't get someone decent to run against them. I hope Nevada's not stuck with Reid again because Angle is pretty out there.

Murphy was an optimist.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
BMT [/quote]Say what? Didn't she call for the return of Prohibition???[/quote]

NOOOOOO, she did not call for the return of Prohibition-Loony Left Wing propaganda that was discredited a long time ago.

[/quote]Oh, but YESSSSS she did. She also called for the de-separation of church and state. Can you say "Baptist Taliban"?

PS: Don't take my word for it. Google "Angle Prohibition".[/quote]

So I did Google and found this:

�Yet read the interview, including even the language quoted by Sargent in his post, and it is clear that Angle was not calling for outlawing alcohol, she simply was stating her personal beliefs on the encouragement of the use of any type of drug. As to legislating morality, Angle was observing that politicians inevitably bring their beliefs to bear on policy making.
Angle campaign spokesman Jerry Stacy insists Angle doesn't want to return to the days of prohibition.
"Sharron doesn't want to make alcohol illegal," Stacy said. Alcohol is a legal substance adults can choose to imbibe."
Stacy said Angle has never introduced any legislation to ban alcohol, and even voted against taxes on booze.�

I repeat-Loony Left Wing propaganda that was discredited a long time ago.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Twice!

On "The View," Joyless Behar called Sharron Angle a bitch, said she's going to Hell — apparently because she's about to dethrone Filthy Harry.

Result — a huge heap o' bucks added to the Angle campaign coffers.

Ms Angle thanked Joyless, who again called her a bitch.

Makes me wish that I could dash over to Searchlight and vote for Ms Angle.

In response to Joy Behar�s vicious remarks on The View, the Angle campaign sent a lovely flower arrangement with a note enclosed.

�Joy, Raised $150,000 online yesterday. Thanks for your help. Sincerely, Sharron Angle�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Sharon did send Joy a floral arrangement. The attached note read, "Raised $150,000 online yesterday. Thanks for your help."

Be not weary in well doing.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Junior... Do you think you could take my best shot in the face,or would you fold up like a taco?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like a cold beer occasionally, so there's no way I could vote for Angle.
You're a dumfukk and nobody expects you to.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Flyfast

California has been stuck with Boxer and Feinstein because we can't get someone decent to run against them. I hope Nevada's not stuck with Reid again because Angle is pretty out there.

Leftists having been trying their hardest to misrepresent everything about Angle and to skew the public's perspective, and unfortunately, some of the leftists' distortions are making it into people's perspectives. From what I've read about Angle, "pretty out there" is only a valid description when looking at her from the perspective of leftists in the bluest of states (i.e., she isn't close to the leftist viewpoint).

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Bottom line, final analysis, and all that kinda good ol' stuff �

� She didn't introduce any bill to reinstate prohibition. And she won't, IMHO.

� Filthy Harry got gobs of confiscations and prohibitions passed and signed into law.

Political hatred is sooooooooooooo selective.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ken Howell

Political hatred is sooooooooooooo selective.

Considering it's cousins against cousins in many cases...ie: Palin, Obama, Limbaugh, Bush etc......it's very nearly biblical.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

BMT [/quote]Say what? Didn't she call for the return of Prohibition???[/quote]

[/quote]Oh, but YESSSSS she did. She also called for the de-separation of church and state. Can you say "Baptist Taliban"?

PS: Don't take my word for it. Google "Angle Prohibition". [/quote]

You can take any written statement out of context. Googling your search words only links to Democrat run websites... any surprise to that?

"Angle�s spokesman, Jerry Stacy, said today Angle doesn�t want to bring back Prohibition"

There Junior, I found proof YOU ARE WRONG....

Allen

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Redneck
I'd love to shove a size 9.5 shoe RIGHT up that fat turd's azz.. Might even do it twice..

Then you'd have nutttin to push the other foot out with. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It is stupid to think Angle wants to bring back Prohibition. And, as much as I like beer, I might be willing to give it up if it guaranteed getting rid of Dingy Harry.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Redneck
I'd love to shove a size 9.5 shoe RIGHT up that fat turd's azz.. Might even do it twice..

Then you'd have nutttin to push the other foot out with. laugh

2x4?

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
You have to realize these skanks on the view live in their own little world. They actually think they have crdibility. It is too bad there are dillusional people like this in the world.
I guess it is true you can't fix stupid, how do they stay on the the air constantly spewing out this crap?

Flightmaster

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
This joy piece of crap is the bitch. She can take New York City and stick it up her ass!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Funny, a Cuunt calling someone a bitch...

Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
The one nice thing about Obama being the Prs. and this recent election cycle is that all the "independents" are finally seeing what the true liberals are all about. I just pray that from this point on that they don't fall prey to their human nature and easily forget in the future. Liberalism needs to be stamped out and is the greatest enemy of freedom.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (257_X_50, 17CalFan, 17Fan, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 37 invisible), 2,170 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,744
Posts18,495,156
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.