-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Want to sell Sako L461 in .222, I have had this rifle for about 4 years and have shot it about 50 times since I acquired it, This rifle is very nice considering the age. Must see to appreciate. Asking is 1200.00 OBO plus shipping. bases and rings are included. Will ship to FFL, however your FFL must accept from an individual. I offer a 3 day inspection period from confirmed delivery. Will entertain offers and or trades. Cash is king though.

Will be posted on another forum. Time stamp will apply.

I have pictures but they are in my PC at the office. I can send them via email or will post them as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Juan

"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." -The Greatest

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize." -The Greatest
GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn

"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." -The Greatest

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize." -The Greatest
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Nice looking wood........... a heck of alot of money for a 222, but. D*** IT................?

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I've seen several L461 actions selling for the same amount as this rifle. It is nice the blueing on the rifle is great condition and I believe it was made in 1964 I'd have to run the serial number again.

-Juan

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
you are killing me! Trade for my first born grandchild?
Wish I had the dough...
bump for one NICE piece of firearm art.

Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.
John 8:32

A lie doesn't become truth; wrong doesn't become right; evil doesn't become good, just because it's accepted by the majority...Rick Warren

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
buddy had one of these. action was like a drop of rain on mile deep wax... cant tell you how nice these little jewels are... and it shot itty bitty teeny weeny groups... in an un-bedded wood stock smile

free bump for a real jem...

woofer

"I would build one again, if it were not for my 350RM (grin)."

MtnHtr
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Thank you all for your comments and I appreciate the bump.. This one is a shooter.. un-bedded .. just wish I didn't need the dough.. life is hard.. frown

-Juanjo

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by 222Sako
you are killing me! Trade for my first born grandchild?
Wish I had the dough...
bump for one NICE piece of firearm art.

I'll pass on the Grandchild I have 6 children to deal with already smile .. , I know the feeling.. I wish I didn't need the mulah.. otherwise in the safe it goes for another few years..

-Juan.

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Juanjo322
I've seen several L461 actions selling for the same amount as this rifle. It is nice the blueing on the rifle is great condition and I believe it was made in 1964 I'd have to run the serial number again.

-Juan

Correction It was built in 1962 with Bofors Steel in the first batch of 250 rifles.. as per the serial #. Somebody should have a really good use for such firearm.

-Juanjo

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
trade you 6 snow suits, 4 cans of formula and 2 ex-wives smile

woofer

"I would build one again, if it were not for my 350RM (grin)."

MtnHtr
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 52 invisible), 2,721 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,985
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.