Hop To
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This says it all right here.

[Linked Image]

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
It'll be a crime if Mayweather doesn't step up, it will always be a black mark on him if he doesn't

Mayweather has always feared Pacquiao that's why there wasn't a fight. That was too much money for anyone with balls to pass up.

Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
Well, Mayweather is probably going to prison here pretty quick. So at least he's got an excuse now.

Brian.

At least now we know Floyd is tough enough to beat up his girl friend.

How many times will Margarito be mocking Manny Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach, who has Parkinson's disease this week? Karma got his miserable ass.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 11/14/10.

NRA Lifetime Member
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Thanks for the blow by blow,better than the radio.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Mayweather has always feared Pacquiao that's why there wasn't a fight. That was too much money for anyone with balls to pass up.

Pretty much. I mean c'mon, Josh Clottey knew he wasn't going to beat Pacquiao, but he went in there and got a paycheck anyway. Floyd doesn't think like that though - he thinks that risking putting a loss on his undefeated record would somehow lower his self worth and his place in history. He'd rather fight an old worn out Shane Mosley that he knows he can beat than fight someone like Pacquiao who's going to give him a war and a half and make them both a lot of money. Mayweather has ZERO interest in fighting Pacquiao, and unless the situation arrises that he needs the money, it's never going to happen.

At least now we know Floyd is tough enough to beat up his girl friend.

I wonder if he threw two jabs and ran away? Old habits are hard to break, you know.

How many times will Margarito be mocking Manny Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach, who has Parkinson's disease this week? Karma got his miserable ass.

I don't think Margarito is going to talk about much of anything in the next week. I think he's more worried about the next meal he's going to be drinking through a straw. That fight took 10 years off his life. I can't believe the corner didn't stop that after the 10th round.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cutNshoot
Thanks for the blow by blow,better than the radio.

My pleasure. Glad you enjoyed it.

Brian.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Apparantly Margarito's orbital bone is broken.

In the tenth round, Pacquiao outlanded Margarito by 57 to 9. How the corner didn't throw the towel in after that round is beyond me.

Brian.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Margarito is going in for surgery on his face later this week.

Brian.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
good fight. had a good time watching it last night

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
One of the better "big" fights I've seen in some time.

Brian.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Figured after the 60 Minutes interview Pacman was for real. Several Trainers and Managers said the same. There was also talk about him running for the highest of office in his homeland. He really seems to care and packs a punch like a sledge hammer.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Antonio Margarito's broken orbital bone.
[Linked Image]

Manny Pacquiao had this to say-

"I told the referee, 'Look at his eyes, look at his cuts,'" Pacquiao said. "I did not want to damage him permanently. That's not what boxing is about."

Brian.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Pacman vs Duran both in the prime?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Manny must see in slow motion.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
An tonio weighed 150 3 pounds over limit, what gives?

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V

Looks like his face did.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Antonio weighed in as jr middleweight, was some kind of waiver in place? Pacman 144

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

The fight was at 154, but according to the contract Margarito wasn't allowed to weight more than 151. He cut the weight and came into the ring at between 165 and 168. Manny is tiny for that weight class and only weighted 144 without cutting.

Brian.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Pacquiao by murder.

Brian.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit

Pacquiao by murder.

Brian.

LMAO!

Not at 135....Pacman would have met his better.

All American

All the time
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (444Matt, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 16 invisible), 1,623 guests, and 862 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,290
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.