Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Oooops;.....I can only presume your silence pretaining to the simple question, indicates a "none" answer?....I figured as much, but, in your nightly binges I suppose your prone to verbosity, lots of arm waving, blubbering, and talking to your minions that actually believe the bullchit you ramble about:)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You and your BFF Hunter REALLY enjoy doing the "Interrogation" routine, Save your proclivities for when he's goit you handcuffed on the Cruise liner, homo.

You're not going to "Draw me out" any further on an internet forum ,... you're WELL known now as little smelly troll, and ignoring or ridiculing you will pretty much become the norm now.

Get you ass out to the next match,....all of your old "BUDS" are dying to know WTF you are (funny , nobody has A clue AS TO WHO YOU MIGHT BE),....and that would seem to indicate that you're pretty good at blowing gas around, and nothing more.

Here' a "Hunterism" for you, BrokeWetback,

"You know what my answer is, I don't give a flying [bleep] what folks think about me. To me it isn't some popularity contest, as many think it is. "

Suits you both,.....

MAKE EYE CONTACT with me,....and run your mouth the way you do here ?........Not fuggin' likely, AND quite frankly an encounter I'd just as soon pass on too.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 11/16/10.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Not trying to "draw you out", just a clarification on a statement you made concerning the fella who has stumbled across 8 stiffs in his life up north...you made the bold statement something to the effect of you've found over a hundred?....your words, not mine.
I merely pointed out your living vicariously thru the stories that abound here "down on the border", and that I'd wager, you've not found even a damned boot, much less a festerin' meskin....Im spot on aren't I???
Your as full of chit as a christmas goose oooops, my bullchit buzzer is pretty fine tuned, and I saw you a mile away.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I would like to make eye contact with you Cross, over a beer, after I made a fool of myself shooting it them bitty targets at 200 with a rimfire!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wish you could shoot one of those matches with us , Terry,....once dialed in , it's not as difficult as one might think. We had a 10 run shot by one of our more formidable local shooters at the last one, first relay. On the second relay he and his spotter lost track of the wind and he kinda' tanked,.....
One real interesting phenomena is the clear superiority of the standard velocity and SUB SONIC ammos,....as opposed to the "Screamers"....That stuff really goes away at 200.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know little or nothing about me, ....and I'm really starting to like that,....

now SHOO!

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep, it sounds like a lot of fun, longest range I have access to here is 100 yards and only paper targets allowed. I would love to shoot some steel again, did it years ago in falling plate matches with pistols. Much shorter range assuredly but the bang & clang was FUN!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We have a "Varmint Match" with RESETTABLE (from the line) falling steel out to 400 M +.
One hell of a lot of fun, but for the Match directors and volunteer types,.... VERY maintenance intensive. At the end of a relay, Four or five individual "Racks" (which consist of 3 or 4 animals) are reset, with that good old Mil. Communications wire doing the mechanical chores,.....the steel, both the actual targets and the frames take a real beating.
There's a sizable pile of the stuff out back for weld repair, as I peck.

Smacking the Full sized 55 lb NRA Ram Silhouettes @500 with the big Black Powder cartridges is just WAY to much fun,.....as is watching those "not so easy" Turkeys spin off at 385.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There sure is something to say about living in the "wide open spaces".

Old cat turd!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
We have a "Varmint Match" with RESETTABLE (from the line) falling steel out to 400 M +.
One hell of a lot of fun, but for the Match directors and volunteer types,.... VERY maintenance intensive. At the end of a relay, Four or five individual "Racks" (which consist of 3 or 4 animals) are reset, with that good old Mil. Communications wire doing the mechanical chores,.....the steel, both the actual targets and the frames take a real beating.
There's a sizable pile of the stuff out back for weld repair, as I peck.

Smacking the Full sized 55 lb NRA Ram Silhouettes @500 with the big Black Powder cartridges is just WAY to much fun,.....as is watching those "not so easy" Turkeys spin off at 385.

GTC

sounds like a blast, never could get to liking punching paper....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you EVER get a chance, attend a big NRA BPCR (Black Powder Cartridge Rifle) Silhouette Match. Even as a spectator, it's a hoot,.....talk about sheer organized bedlam,....that would be it,...caution, that game is HIGHLY addictive.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya need to get Evil Twin down there with his "Old Reliable"!

Old cat turd!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ET couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from the inside, or so I'm told. wink

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T LEE
Ya need to get Evil Twin down there with his "Old Reliable"!

I hear it "Way over penetrates".

seriously though,.....his Newf Guides swear they never saw a moose go down that hard before.

I have, those big old low and slow cast bullets WORK !

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
grin I would have to make a trip down there we're he to come to a shoot, that would be a friggin hoot, I may be down in El Paso for the minth of Jan, might have to take a drive west Cross. Les

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
ET couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from the inside, or so I'm told. wink

I can reliably say your are full of chit on that one Les.

Now you on the other hand, according to Sassy,Greenhornet,Charity & PAMac ...........

Old cat turd!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh and your wife! smile

Old cat turd!

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Oh contrare mi amigo.....Ive been advised by several of the old cadre about you, remember; I was shooting with the old geezers from the old range at Tombstone, until the move to SV....many years before your sorry azz drug into the neighborhood. While you were shivering your big behind off in Canada, looking for another job to get tossed out of, I had been here 30 years prior, shooting,working and living on the border.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good Grief,.....

I'm not this things "Amigo".

Would somebody go re-stock the "Troll Spray",....or step on the [bleep]' thing ?

Shoo,....go away,.....

GTC

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
[Linked Image]

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

188 members (338reddog, 300_savage, 308xray, 16penny, 280shooter, 29 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,261
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.