Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It seems the only ones who care in America are the Patriots who still think this country has potential. The rest of America is at the mall shopping. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would think that their would be hidden signatures in each of these documents that are added when they are displayed/printed and identify the person who looks at them. That way we could easily arrest the person responsible for this treason.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe this will prompt a major house cleaning in the state department.
Failing to do it on day one was George Bushes first mistake.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Find the leakers FIRST and publicly EXECUTE them! Then have the wiki folks and their sight just disappear.....

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
......"U.S. discussions about a united Korean peninsula as a long-term solution to North Korean aggression........"

Okay, just wondering here, does the chronology of these "leaks" tie to the Norks jumping outta' the cake last week, .....shelling that Island ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the only upside of this mess is that it makes hussein and hillary look like the azz wipes they really are.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The only upside of this mess is that it makes Hussein and Hillary look like the ass wipes they really are.

Yeah

I've been wondering whether (and how much) this document dump will give the Grand Ol' Pachyderm some good 2012 campaign material.

It's an ill wind that blows no good for anybody.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Right now,I suspect the Obama Administration is about as popular as a fart in a space suit with America's supposed "allies" abroad including the UK.

Can't see much international goodwill/co-operation continuing after this...I suspect most country's caught up in it will publically brush it off, but wil be thinking about a cooling off period until after Obama goes.

Personally If I were David Cameron, I'd be sending M16 to Kenya to look for a certain document that then might find its way onto Wikileaks...

Last edited by Pete E; 11/29/10.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pete E
Personally If I were David Cameron, I'd be sending MI6 to Kenya to look for a certain document that then might find its way onto Wikileaks...

Stop it. I just got a chubby....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
what is the penalty for high treason??

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the only upside of this mess is that it makes hussein and hillary look like the azz wipes they really are.

Precisely.

It seems the major upshot of all of this is, "Look, folks, politicians and political appointees are small-minded, vicious, corrupt, vacuous idiots."

It sure makes the government squeal, along with a hearty helping of the government worshippers here at the Campfire; but seriously, folks, who among us here didn't already know that?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by RWE
Personally If I were David Cameron, I'd be sending MI6 to Kenya to look for a certain document that then might find its way onto Wikileaks...

Damn... on both counts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This should scare the pants of the Leaker...not, Holder couldn't find his ass if it weren't on his shoulders. Les

[b]Holder says WikiLeaks under criminal investigation[/b]
Nov 29 11:51 AM US/Eastern
By PETE YOST
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Justice Department will prosecute anyone found to have violated U.S. law in the leaks of classified government documents by online whistleblower WikiLeaks, Attorney General Eric Holder said Monday.

"This is not saber-rattling," said the attorney general, who declared that the Obama administration condemns the leaks.

Holder said the latest disclosure, involving classified State Department documents, puts at risk the security of the nation, its diplomats, intelligence assets and U.S. relationships with foreign governments.

"To the extent that we can find anybody who was involved in the breaking of American law, who put at risk the assets and the people I have described, they will be held responsible; they will be held accountable," Holder said at a news conference on another topic. He called the WikiLeaks probe "an active, ongoing criminal investigation."

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by RWE

Damn... on both counts.

Your imagining RWE with a chubby, that there is scary buddy. wink

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Barak

Precisely.

It seems the major upshot of all of this is, "Look, folks, politicians and political appointees are small-minded, vicious, corrupt, vacuous idiots."

It sure makes the government squeal, along with a hearty helping of the government worshippers here at the Campfire; but seriously, folks, who among us here didn't already know that?

You [bleep]' retarded dumbass...

It ain't about politicians, or the .gov, it's about putting American service personnel and citizens lives NEEDLESSLY at risk; about putting the lives of those that they work with to secure and defend freedom at risk.

Of course, seeing that would require your brain-damaged head not be completely up your cowardly ass.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Originally Posted by RWE

Damn... on both counts.

The idea of the document is just a damn...

That such would do such to RWE... shivers the mind's eye.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just reviewed your Murkowski post pic.

Chubby gone...

sans happy ending.

Last edited by RWE; 11/29/10.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Originally Posted by RWE

Damn... on both counts.

Les.........

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
grin Doesn't hold a candle to the remote control spiders my Sister gave my Daughters at mom and Dad's. I coulda killed the little schit!

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Now, where would she have gotten an idea like that, I wonder?

Mean, she is....

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (257 roberts, 257Bob, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 160user, 257robertsimp, 68 invisible), 4,349 guests, and 1,100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,583
Posts18,532,286
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.