Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 54 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 53 54
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Why do you think no other custom builder will play this game with you boys??

Good question. Maybe 'cause their work speaks for itself?

Ouch! shocked

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by ranger1
Haha - still couldn't give a schitt about this pecker measuring contest, but Big Stick's videos are amazing.

And Stick does them himself, with out a production crew or producer. Stick barely missed the egg in a wind that he used 3 1/2 MOA of windage, no animal would have survived.
JB say an egg is easy at a range, but Stick wasn't at a range and he shot off of his pack.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I have to say though.. Burns is a much better troll than Jeff O.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
GFY

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
He really is...kudos...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by ranger1
Haha - still couldn't give a schitt about this pecker measuring contest, but Big Stick's videos are amazing.

And tick does them himself, with out a production crew and producer

Nope you're wrong...quite often his crew is his kids...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hay I was wonder if I am the only guy looking at the views on this thread. I posted the videos at 2600 views.

How�s she working for me now?

It is funny how comfortable some guys feel if they are part of a mob.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
Here you go john. My latest build in one of your favorite chamberings, 7mm RM. Got $3000 into it. Care to go over it, component by component with one of your $6K POS? Let me know if you do, it'll be fun. At least for one of us. Then even the people who don't know any better will know what a ripoff Greybull is, when they see this thing kicks your ass in every aspect........

[Linked Image]

Want to have a little shoot with me?? I know you Lil Fish fanboys always want to talk about components but seem to flee like cockroaches in the light when we talk shooting.

Here's the deal, John. I KNOW I can shoot. I believe you can shoot. No need to travel the country to prove it. Who wins wouldn't matter. If you had an honest bone in you, we could shoot each others rifles and prove that yours, for $3000 more, would not shoot an iota better, and yes, I'd bet on mine.

Keep pedaling your over-priced crap and trying to make up for it by offering shooting competitions to those who live 1000's of miles away. Those that have a clue, will continue to laugh in your face, as I am now............. laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I worried at first that John might find the confrontational style of the campfire to be a problem. I no longer fret my purty little head over that. smile

I'd put John in the same class as many other in-your-face a-holes on this forum but 'cept for two rather major differences.

First, I have yet to see him pick on anyone who hadn't essentially started it. I've only seen him go after some of the longtime bullies around here. I'm ok with that. It's refreshing.

Second, the dude has a LOT to lose here- more than just pride- and he is overtly willing to literally put his product and talents against anyone here in a videotaped shooting contest. And frankly, a whole lot of erstwhile sharpshooters have gotten awfully weasely all of a sudden when offered this opportunity.

Finally, the bullies around here love to mock the concept of a silent majority that laughs at their childish antics in PM's. I can say with absolute authority that such a rebel network exists... lol... and count me in on the (I suspect rather large) group of guys that have PM'd John. He's not lying about that.

I have issues with John having such an obvious... "goal" with so many of his threads, it's a little disingenuous if you ask me. But if anyone of us wants to show we are better than him and his gear he's ready to prove what he claims and that's awfully hard not to respect.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
2muchfan,

You sir are a world class chickenschitt and we both know it.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 12/13/10.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Some think I am full of schitt...

Right there is where you should have stopped.

Listen. I rarely get involved in such trivial mess. But some fellas, like myself, who have spent time at Bragg, Benning, Quantico, Devens, 29 Palms and the like know who makes the good kit. The men who build rifles for serious work exhibit the attitude of a professional, because that is who they deal with.
Professionals.

Don't blow smoke up asses and think you won't get called out for childish challenges or insult. Some of us DO know what we are talking about.

You may smith a good stick, but you sure are lacking in other areas.
Be careful with the challenges, as a well trained man using M24 build with a basic Mark IV M1 might humble you in front of your peers.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let em go....it aint never gonna happen, but if it did who would yall bet on. In a coldbore 1 shot contest at say 1200 yards on a 1 MOA target, who would win?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WTM45
Some think I am full of schitt...

Right there is where you should have stopped.

Listen. I rarely get involved in such trivial mess. But some fellas, like myself, who have spent time at Bragg, Benning, Quantico, Devens, 29 Palms and the like know who makes the good kit. The men who build rifles for serious work exhibit the attitude of a professional, because that is who they deal with.
Professionals.

Don't blow smoke up asses and think you won't get called out for childish challenges or insult. Some of us DO know what we are talking about.

You may smith a good stick, but you sure are lacking in other areas.
Be careful with the challenges, as a well trained man using M24 build with a basic Mark IV M1 might humble you in front of your peers.

Well do you want to give it a shot or just run your mouth??

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
2muchfan,

You sir are a world class chickenschitt and we both know it.

Yeah, okay.

I will admit, it takes balls to try to pedal your wares at the price you do. Again, let's go component by component of the 2 rifles. You want to? Or are you "chickenshitt"........

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I worried at first that John might find the confrontational style of the campfire to be a problem. I no longer fret my purty little head over that. smile

I'd put John in the same class as many other in-your-face a-holes on this forum but 'cept for two rather major differences.

First, I have yet to see him pick on anyone who hadn't essentially started it. I've only seen him go after some of the longtime bullies around here. I'm ok with that. It's refreshing.

Second, the dude has a LOT to lose here- more than just pride- and he is overtly willing to literally put his product and talents against anyone here in a videotaped shooting contest. And frankly, a whole lot of erstwhile sharpshooters have gotten awfuy weasely all of a sudden when offered this opportunity.

Finally, the bullies around here love to mock the concept of a silent majority that laughs at their childish antics in PM's. I can say with absolute authority that such a rebel network exists... lol... and count me in on the (I suspect rather large) group of guys that have PM'd John. He's not lying about that.

I have issues with John having such an obvious... "goal" with so many of his threads, it's a little disingenuous if you ask me. But if anyone of us wants to show we are better than him and his gear he's ready to prove what he claims and that's awfully hard not to respect.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I PROMISE that his guns don't shoot better than the guy's who builds mine, and they cost about $800 plus the action.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Second, the dude has a LOT to lose here- more than just pride- and he is overtly willing to literally put his product and talents against anyone here in a videotaped shooting contest. And frankly, a whole lot of erstwhile sharpshooters have gotten awfully weasely all of a sudden when offered this opportunity.

Jeff.. Do you think Burns has replaced you as the Forum Victim? You worked so hard for that title.. I'd hate to see you lose it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When someone kicks my ass with a factory Rem and a Tasco I am gonna look pretty stupid if I say �What about components�.

Lil Fish fanboys worry about goofy schitt and real hunter want performance.

Again you are a world class chickenschitt.

Thanks for the bump. laugh laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Well do you want to give it a shot or just run your mouth??

I proved my ability to perform as trained to the men who it mattered most.
I made it home. Some did not.
Taught me am awful lot about humility.
I'll simply continue to deal with those rifle builders who understand what that means.

Best of luck with your marketing plan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cookie cutter rifles......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin

Jeff.. Do you think Burns has replaced you as the Forum Victim? You worked so hard for that title.. I'd hate to see you lose it.

Calvin,

Give us a call when you get out of the 400yd club. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Page 11 of 54 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 53 54

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 160user, 1badf350, 16penny, 61 invisible), 2,182 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,026
Posts18,481,789
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.