Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
A 10/22 is a 100yd machine.

jim62 is lightened up,right between her ears.................

Anyone who quotes 3,450 with a "K" Hornet and a 30g+ slug is light behind the ears- especially with ww- 296.

Absolute fantasy.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Reality trumps fantasy and imagination/fantasy is all you've got.

Makes for great humor though!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Reality trumps fantasy and imagination/fantasy is all you've got.

Makes for great humor though!.................

Real humor is watching you deflect attention from your obvious BS.

Like I said "Schtick", name the charge weights of 296 to get those speeds in a 20" tube.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I said "Search" dumbschitt. Like to see you hustle,in order to poke more of your feet in your mouth.

Adds to the humor associated with your rampant stupidity...........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I said "Search" dumbschitt. Like to see you hustle,in order to poke more of your feet in your mouth.

Provide the link then with the exact loads of ww-296 and the speeds.

If you actually DID it, why refer someone to a search?

Why not just be a man about it and post the load weights?

We both know the reason.

You got caught in a lie about those velocities and now you can not back it up.

To all gunmaker critics-
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh no... Not another 'post yer load' deal.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
JO will chime in shortly.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
I never knew the 35 gr. V-max wouldn't catch an inch on the 200 yard plate, nor even de-funk a PD that far.

Damn eyes and mind must be failing....

I've never run any of those 30, 33 or 35 V's past 3,100. (once, but cases separated and they were too hot; think they were 3,300 to 3,400 for two shots!). First time I used a Chrony in a 223 groove std Hornet.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
JO will chime in shortly.

WHY is it,them that've never seen/done it,feel compelled to "know" ALL about it. That is an interesting curiousity,that never isn't hilarious.

Where do these idiots come from?...................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jim62

We both know the reason.

Dickbrain,

I've lauded the K-Hornet long,loud and often...mainly because I love it and know it exceedingly well,in conjunction with a multitude of rifles so chambered.

Search is your friend and the legwork will give you time to ponder how dumb you really are...........................

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

We both know the reason.

Dickbrain,

I've lauded the K-Hornet long,loud and often...mainly because I love it and know it exceedingly well,in conjunction with a multitude of rifles so chambered.

Search is your friend and the legwork will give you time to ponder how dumb you really are...........................

"Schtick"...

No need for a "search" . You claim to have all the answers..

Just be man and name the power charge of ww-296 , to get 3,450 FPS in a K Hornet. wink

If you could , you'd have done it days ago.

Last edited by jim62; 12/13/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Been doing it for 15+ years.

Search is your friend..................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Been doing it for 15+ years.

A newcomer. grin

Got my first hornet about 25 years ago. Reloaded my first round about around '65, that would be 45 years ago. A whole lot of water under that bridge.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can't shoot a bullet,that had yet to be unveiled,in a rifle that didn't yet exist. 'Tis the 77/22 and V-Max melding,that really got my "K" juices flowing. I Horneted long before that,but that melding very much changed the game and to date is easily my favoritest platform for the chambering.

Was cyphering volume here a while back and had it sorted that I've shot over 500 pounds of Re-15 alone...though I'm admittedly sweet upon it in a multitude of applications.

We all had/have the "K"-Craze and to date the 33/'296 combo is THE one......................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

We all had/have the "K"-Craze and to date the 33/'296 combo is THE one......................

What powder charge of ww-296, liar?

Wonderful recipe for mediocrity you have there.

A 33g V-max slug with a non existent B.C. (less than .10) at imaginary velocities with an imaginary powder charge of WW-296 you refuse to divulge , no less...

Watching you concoct silly lies is funny stuff...

Last edited by jim62; 12/15/10.

To all gunmaker critics-
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Can't shoot a bullet,that had yet to be unveiled,in a rifle that didn't yet exist. 'Tis the 77/22 and V-Max melding,that really got my "K" juices flowing. I Horneted long before that,but that melding very much changed the game and to date is easily my favoritest platform for the chambering.

Was cyphering volume here a while back and had it sorted that I've shot over 500 pounds of Re-15 alone...though I'm admittedly sweet upon it in a multitude of applications.

My first hornet was a 14" TC Contender. It did some amazing things and made me a better shooter. It is easy to practice when it is that much fun. The CZ is my second hornet. By the time I got it I had traded another Campfire member all my swaging tools so I started shooting the Ballistic tip. Once I went to the V-max I never looked back. I got a great deal on an eight pound jug of AA-1680, think I spent about fifty bucks on it, and tried it in the hornet. Once again, my hornets love it and it takes a couple of weeks to shoot up eight pounds in a hornet.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A 33g V-max slug with a non existent B.C. (less than .10) at imaginary velocities with an imaginary powder charge of WW-296 you refuse to divulge , no less...

Let's trade K-Hornet pics,that'll be funny too.

Laffin'.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Scott F

My first hornet was a 14" TC Contender. It did some amazing things and made me a better shooter. It is easy to practice when it is that much fun. The CZ is my second hornet. By the time I got it I had traded another Campfire member all my swaging tools so I started shooting the Ballistic tip. Once I went to the V-max I never looked back. I got a great deal on an eight pound jug of AA-1680, think I spent about fifty bucks on it, and tried it in the hornet. Once again, my hornets love it and it takes a couple of weeks to shoot up eight pounds in a hornet.

I've fireformed a jazillion K cases ala 1680.

I'd liken it akin to '2200 in the 223AI forming operations...............

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Let's trade K-Hornet pics,that'll be funny too.

Laffin'.................

You're the one who CLAIMS to be the fountain of "K" Hornet load knowledge..LOL

NAME the load of WW-296 you claim produces 3,450 FPS from a K Hornet.

Dodging a direct question is for liars- which you apparently are in this case.

To all gunmaker critics-
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Good grief, it's like a senior version of JeffO..............

"Post your load........"

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 1,689 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,038
Posts18,521,093
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.