Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Just don't see the need to attack personally.

That's exactly why I posted this..Rule #1 here everyone thinks is a joke.

Jayco

GB1

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by logcutter
Geez Jorge..This isn't war time and Officers are supposed to set an example..Is that what you did?

Jayco

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Geez Jorge..This isn't war time and Officers are supposed to set an example..Is that what you did?

Jayco

Yep, he set an example that he would not take kindly to such and I for one do not blame him and I know that he took the correct action.

Why does one have to suffer that type of BS quietly and give it full rein?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

We got rules?.......

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
No, I don't think so. Some do with great regularity, not sure why. The only way I survived was to be able get on with getting on. Survived several knock down drag outs, bar fights are a differnt story, to many variables. That was the secret to winning those. Know when to run and know when to fight. Only once was I rounded up by the AFP's.

IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Big_Redhead
Jayco,

You get all kinds on a public forum. Sometimes the crap is so thick it's hard to sort out the good stuff. But there still is enough good here to make it worth while. Just put the worst repeat offenders on ignore and carry on. That helps a lot. The worst reaction is to argue with them. That is what they want. You don't have anything to prove to anybody here. Don't let the 'tards get under your skin and sink to to their level by arguing. Just ignore them and focus on the good stuff. There's plenty of it here. Sorry to sound so "preachy."

Good advice Redhead. I've got friends that like visiting the fire, but refuse to join because of some of the posters that like to attack the new guys or anyone for that matter. This is a good place to learn from and to socialize with other people who have problems like I do. Typical gunnitus and rifle lunacy grin.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jwp475

Jayco

Yep, he set an example that he would not take kindly to such and I for one do not blame him and I know that he took the correct action.

Well since I can't very well show up on his doorstep and ask him to repeat it, this is the next best thing, but you go right ahead with your philosophy, it works for you...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Logcutter.
What kind of response did you expect to get from this post?

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L

What does getting down and dirty calling people names get you on the net?A man that stays away from name calling and threats gains way more respect than a man that threatens and calls people vulgar names via the net.

It's pure azzed childish unlike an adult is supposed to act.Think maybe about the kids that look on here,is that how you want your kids to see you acting on the internet?

Adults can agree to disagree without a vulgar word said.

Jayco

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just don't see the need to attack personally.

That's exactly why I posted this..Rule #1 here everyone thinks is a joke.

Jayco

YOU are the "Joke" here tonight,.....

and again,...WTF did you expect, putting this BS OP up ?

Hot Cocoa and some Sugar Cookies ?

You come across as a badly repressed "Miss Manners".

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Who said anything about chilish name calling, I knw I didn't. Why jump to such conclusions?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
So John..I have to ask you..Which of these post or quotes I am going to post are adult like for viewing of your kids or wife,posted here on only this thread....Which ones are adult like?

I've only known chicks to throw up posts about 'Rules' and then only chicks with a VERY sandy or STINKY vagina.

Starting a My Puzzy Hurts gleams much insight into the nature of a gal's so

You are wasting your time with that inbred swamp moron

You're not a hard-headed horse's ass, just a self-important twit who really likes to pontificate.

Pretty irresponsible and childish like, if you ask me.But you didn't..Would you want your kids or wife to see this crap where you hang out at times?.

Jayco

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Log Cutter: It seems that in every arena of life there are people who think rules are for EVERYONE ELSE.

I'm relatively new to the fire but I've learned to SKIP and most of those whom I want to skip.

If we don't pour fuel on a fire it will go out.

JWALL

Son I Don't Know You Well Enough To Miss You........Johnny Cash

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I'm glad its all for the kids....I BELIEVE THE CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE!

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Well,I have said what I wanted to say so from me to everyone else..

Happy New Year!!!

Jayco

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Not at all. But back to the original issue. What did you expect me to do, say nothing when called a liar?

Better than getting down in the dirt and leaving people wondering about your temper.

Did he come right out and say,Jorge..Your a liar???????Or did you read his post that way?

Jayco

If some one says that what you said is not true, is that not calling you a 'liar" or do they have to utter the word "liar".

Nope,Just because a person is wrong,does not make them a liar.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Your lucky Big Stick has not been envolved in this thread.

Nothing like a Remington 700xcr.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
What, does Big Stick have to do with this thread??? Guess things have gone down the tubes.
Well in the spirt of the thread and all else [bleep] it, if you don't like my opinon, than your'e all wrong..............
That's my story, don't give a da* obivously I am right I have more posts than you.

Sad to see things go this way

Last edited by smithrjd; 01/02/11.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I am a Texan so I must be right.A thin skin is a poor asset.You thin skinned fellows would not like it here.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Huntz
Not at all. But back to the original issue. What did you expect me to do, say nothing when called a liar?

Better than getting down in the dirt and leaving people wondering about your temper.

Did he come right out and say,Jorge..Your a liar???????Or did you read his post that way?

Jayco

If some one says that what you said is not true, is that not calling you a 'liar" or do they have to utter the word "liar".

Nope,Just because a person is wrong,does not make them a liar.

Jorge posts a target and the Swampsman says it was staged, what do you call that ? How was Jorge wrong?

Last edited by jwp475; 01/03/11.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (37L1, Anaconda, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 9 invisible), 16,758 guests, and 833 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,191
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.