-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
with all the ridiculous attempts to tie the shootings by a psycho leftie to Sarah Palin, this is a good roundup and reality reminder of who is actually throwing around violent rhetoric.

Gifford voted against Pelosi for speaker, which apparently is a capital offense amongst the moron class.

http://theblogprof.blogspot.com/2011/01/figures-man-who-shot-az-congresswoman.html

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
with all the ridiculous attempts to tie the shootings by a psycho leftie to Sarah Palin, this is a good roundup and reality reminder of who is actually throwing around violent rhetoric.

Gifford voted against Pelosi for speaker, which apparently is a capital offense amongst the moron class.

http://theblogprof.blogspot.com/2011/01/figures-man-who-shot-az-congresswoman.html

That may well be the mental trigger that was missing.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
An invitation from the POTUS (alias - Jerk-in-Chief):

Sounds like an invitation to those on the downslide of the bell curve too me.

"I think it's tempting not to negotiate with hostage takers, unless the hostage gets harmed. In this case the hostage is the American people and I was not willing to see them get harmed," Obama on keeping taxes from increasing, December 6, 2010

"A Republican majority in Congress would mean "hand-to-hand combat" on Capitol Hill for the next two years, threatening policies Democrats have enacted to stabilize the economy," Obama, October 6, 2010
�If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,� Obama in July 2008
"Here's the problem: It's almost like they've got -- they've got a bomb strapped to them and they've got their hand on the trigger. You don't want them to blow up. But you've got to kind of talk them, ease that finger off the trigger." Obama on banks, March 2009
"I want you to argue with them and get in their face!" Barack Obama, September 2008
�We�re gonna punish our enemies and we�re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us.� Obama to Latinos, October 2010
�I don�t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I�m angry!� Obama on ACORN Mobs, March 2010
�We talk to these folks� so I know whose ass to kick.� Obama on the private sector, June 2010

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Yeah, but she voted for John Lewis who may actually be a bigger idiot than Pelosi.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
JMO of course, but my take on Lewis is he is so entrenched or habituated with his movement, he can't leave the commode he sits on, or remove his hand off the commode handle he keeps trying to flush. Wouldn't call him mental, just obsessed with power and gaining dependency from his supporters. I do admit his obession does leave room for debate, wink.

Pelosi I'm not so sure of. I think Congress would be better of if they could find some rules of order permanently locking her in her office.........excommunicado.

For those who think Pelosi is intelligent, I would reply, "Yah, a transparent facade of the sociopathetic!".

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 160user, 10ring1, 12savage, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,709 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,314
Posts18,505,678
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.