-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And as long as the conservative Right is split by multiple goofs like Palin, it will work every time!

What a dumbass thing to say. First everything was Bush's fault and now Palin. At least she is trying to do something. What are you doing to help ? miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely ANYTHING to avoid being called a kook or foil hat wearer... including allowing a foreign national illegally obtain and hold the highest office in the land.

Hasn't letting the lefties and their childish tactics win, again and again, cost this nation enough as it is? Is there anything more spineless than not standing up to the left and their lies and diversionary maneuvers?

When liberals pull the race card or the birther card, everyone is to fall silent? And let them win?

Some of you wimps can surrender to this BS all you want.
Not me.
Ever!

There is nothing that happens in the earth but what is allowed. Th only thing require for evil to succeed is good men do nothing.
Carry on, Rancho loco, carry on.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's true all this tinfoil kookery and birther skwaking may not let the wind out of dingleBarry's sails here and now but it can and will keep him from running in 2012. It should be kept front and center.

If there weren't so many wimps in the media, the congress and among the general public it'd have an effect in the here and now, but....
well...
Carry on...

Courageous kooks who demand truth will keep it front and center and pick up the slack for those disinclined to take a stand. It' of no moment.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Absolutely ANYTHING to avoid being called a kook or foil hat wearer... including allowing a foreign national illegally obtain and hold the highest office in the land.

Hasn't letting the lefties and their childish tactics win, again and again, cost this nation enough as it is? Is there anything more spineless than not standing up to the left and their lies and diversionary maneuvers?

When liberals pull the race card or the birther card, everyone is to fall silent? And let them win?

Some of you wimps can surrender to this BS all you want.
Not me.
Ever!
Count me in to stand on your side..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately the question is not "is he serving illegaly" , but ;"can we prove he is serving illegaly?".

For this lightweight to come out of nowhere and get nominated for the office that the Clinton machine had spent years preparing Hillary for , took some really big players behind him .

You can bet that those types cared less about whether he was an american citizen than whether they could sucessfully hide the fact that he is not .I wouldn't bet against them in their own game .

In this instance ,the Truth is what you can prove .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I was born several years before the Empty-Suit-In-Chief and in a state that was/is probably less sophisticated and/or concerned with things like record keeping and I can produce a birth certificate at the drop of a hat.
I have the embossed original and can also drive to the county seat and get a copy pronto.

What's holding ole Barry up?

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I'm also one for manning up and answering the questions put before you. Even moreso when you are elected to public office.
Show us the money!

Have a good day man. In honor of personal freedom and the open squirrel season, I think I'll go put a hole through dinner's head.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
After the left has repeatedly and in infinite ways proven their insanity and inability to reason does their claims that others are kooks or stupid have any merit?

Why are we afriad of their labels?

Call me a kook and he is the one that is refusing to produce proof of the necessary qualifications?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The bottom line is no one knows where Obama was born. Has anyone considered the possibilty that there is no formal birth certificate because his mom birthed him at home,wherever that may have been at the time? Then,family members simply called in the birth announcements while mom worked her way back to Hawaii.

While I cautiously accept the reality he's probably a US citizen, I do believe there are facts which would make his re-election more difficult if they were disclosed. He didn't get a elite college and law school education, at prestigious universities,all paid for,simply by being a citizen of the US and a resident of Hawaii.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I wonder what those old birth announcements say about which hospital and other details.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

629 members (1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,723 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,904
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.