-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Supply and Demand. Kill the supply, kill the demand. Matter of will, something we don't have.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Your hatred for the armed forces knows no bounds.
I hate corruption, not members of the armed forces, who for the most part I admire. I also hate nobly-intentioned members of the armed forces being used for corrupt purposes with little regard for the value of their lives.

but in your skewed world, every use of the military is corrupt, because it's all run by international bankers

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"its a royal beotch finding a solution that works for someone that likes stimulants"

Nope,....TRH has that aced

....."Mass Production"

swell idea, that

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LMAO!

Abortion, kids with two mommies and/or daddies, PCing us to death and now some want to finish the country with legalizing drugs.

Right. Do any of you 'free thinkers' promoting legalization have kids?

Let's keep drugs where they belong, in the gutter.

All American

All the time
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's obvious that most people have little exposure to serious addicts of serious drugs, which is probably a good thing.

The neighbor's pothead kid is a very different animal than a hardcore meth / crack addict.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The war on drugs has never been serious. It just keeps things in line and keeps the money coming in under the table.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
The war on drugs has never been serious. It just keeps things in line and keeps the money coming in under the table.

+1000

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stan V
LMAO!

Abortion, kids with two mommies and/or daddies, PCing us to death and now some want to finish the country with legalizing drugs.

Right. Do any of you 'free thinkers' promoting legalization have kids?

Let's keep drugs where they belong, in the gutter.
Our kids are all gonna be in the gutter when we can no longer even service the debt for all these fun and games. We simply can no longer afford all the welfare and all the stupid shixt. It seems clear that in a free country if some assclown wants to blow his mind on drugs he should be able to do so. Just don't make me pay for his upkeep.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The internet is a wonderful way to communicate knowledge, experience and insight...particularly for those that have none.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The internet is a wonderful way to communicate knowledge, experience and insight...particularly for those that have none.
For me, it's pretty nice. I don't have to run around in the street at town sayin' "look at me, look at me". Overall it's right nice. But I digress. What was it we was talkin' about?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some body give me a cheeseburger!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by NH K9
I would say the same in regards to someone driving a truck at me. Reality.....

George
I'm done for. Your razor wit has cut my arguments to ribbons, sir. I concede defeat. crazy

I wasn't going for razor wit. You are correct, though, most of your arguments are done before they leave your mouth.

You expect us to believe you're going to deal with muggers, etc. with a .45 yet you can't even deal with someone who was, supposedly, a direct threat to your life.

Reality.....

George
Sorry, George, but those scenes you see in TV cop dramas of a round from a snub nose .38 causing a pickup truck to explode into a ball of fire and then fly harmlessly over the shooter are just fiction. Not real. Most folks with common sense realize that the first order of business is getting out of the way in those sorts of situations. Somehow, I doubt I would've been able to convince the cops that I needed to blow the driver away, either. That is, assuming I'd have (as a pedestrian) survived the impact of the truck after the driver was amazingly hit between the eyes from my snubby. laugh You guys crack me up with this BS.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH
Some body give me a cheeseburger!
Hey, get the Extra Value Meal and I'll take the fries and Dr. Pepper. Don't forget to Supersize.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by Mesabi
I think my tax dollars already go for enough bullshit... Quite frankly, I'd rather they go for some DEA goon than a needle exchange program, rehab program, social worker salary. You're just exchanging a door-kicking program for a hand-holding program; they both have an interest in promoting their continued existance. At least with one you get high-speed guns and cool-looking sunglasses.
No, I ain't. Several of y'all are reading stuff into my posts that ain't there. Maybe these rehab programs and such are a good idea. I don't know, but I do know I don't want to foot the bill for them. My thought is that we don't have money for all the wars, we don't have money for all the LE. We don't have money for all the prisons and we don't have all the money for welfare. By welfare I mean what you are calling "hand holding programs" and you can lump all the counseling and shixt in with that.

I want the cops out chasing down killers and rapists. I want the Border Patrol kicking asss on illegals. I want the soldiers home where they ain't getting kilt every day and where maybe they can back up the BP and keep us from having a dirty bomb or anthrax sewn in Houston or Tulsa. I want teachers teaching school and highway workers mowing the ditches and fixing the dammed roads. What I don't need is people kicking my neighbor's door in and arresting him 'cause he decided to toke up. I don't smoke dope or do meth. The extent of my drug taking is the odd Ibu or aspirin and maybe a Rolaids. I don't like my neighbor too much either. I just think with all this talk of the Chinese forclosing on us that maybe we need to get out ahead of some of this shixt.
Another excellent post, Cole.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by antlers
I think the war on drugs has become an industry, in and of itself. It's a huge bureacracy whose primary goals are expansion and self-preservation. It's also a dismal failure. It's about as effective as the prohibition on alcohol was, and has the same effect on organized crime as the prohibition on alcohol did...it creates a huge illegal market for the illegal product, and makes the criminals tremendously rich and powerful.
There's gotta be a better way. I don't know what it is...I just know what it's not!
+1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No doubt Blue! Nothing like a toothless meth head scratching shiite that aint there, tweeking like he's gonna explode.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Creates alot of experts outta thin air.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Your hatred for the armed forces knows no bounds.
I hate corruption, not members of the armed forces, who for the most part I admire. I also hate nobly-intentioned members of the armed forces being used for corrupt purposes with little regard for the value of their lives.

but in your skewed world, every use of the military is corrupt, because it's all run by international bankers
To object to corrupt use is not to object to the nobly-intentioned soldiers themselves, most of whom are positively admirable.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Sorry, George, but those scenes you see in TV cop dramas of a round from a snub nose .38 causing a pickup truck to explode into a ball of fire and then fly harmlessly over the shooter are just fiction.

I'm glad you realize that. I, OTOH, don't watch cop shows. No need, I actually do, rather than just talking/typing. Some of us actually take our firearms and shoot at and from vehicles so we know what actually happens in the real world. Novel concept for many teachers, I understand, but it's reality.

Most folks with common sense realize that the first order of business is getting out of the way in those sorts of situations.

I've been in "those sorts" of situations. I've ducked vehicles and I've seen driver's stop when they realize what's going to happen if they don't.

Somehow, I doubt I would've been able to convince the cops that I needed to blow the driver away, either.

So, in reality, it wasn't what you made it out to be here on the 'Fire. Good to know...

You guys crack me up with this BS.

Since you're a constant source of laughs for many of us here, it's nice to return the favor once in a while wink .

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RAS2
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

+1000
Yep.

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1936M71, 12savage, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 55 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,679
Posts18,474,876
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.