Hop To
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr
There's a War on Drugs? You'd never know it by teaching a class after lunch at an American High School that has an open campus for lunch. Might as well just have munchies and nap time till 2:00.

Alan

That right there is disgusting and a shame.
School kids into drugs...what % of the parents are aware of their kids using?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The big reason there is a war on your southern flank is that there is a war on drugs.

Personally, make pot and hash etc legal and taxing the [bleep] out of it would save millions of dollars and thousands of lives.

Life's too short to hunt with an ugly gun.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How timely. I'm watching local news right now and the lead story is about a woman who was charged with her third DUI. Today she hit an 11 year old boy walking on the sidewalk with his dad. Shattered his leg, dislocated his jaw from his skull, all kinds of internal injuries. Hasn't regained consciousness. Not looking good for him even if he survives. She was stoned on otherwise legal prescription drugs.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I haven't read anything in this post that I disagree with. The WOD has too many people depending on its existence for their livelihood. Lots of good young people have had their futures ruined because of one mistake with drugs. We do need a war on Meth.

Last edited by kend; 01/26/11.

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Focus effort on the hard chit.

Around here weed ain't really hurting anyone. Not that much of a problem.

Go after the [bleep]' meth cookers.

And to an extent that's how they seem to be doing it.

one of the city cops told me that given the way Montana's medical marijuana law is written even if yah dont have a card it aint worth their time to write a possession ticket for an ounce or less.....unless they hear yah have a pound or so or are growing a forest without being registered with the state they really dont care cause there aint much they can do that doesnt wind up being a waste of time....

been doing a hell of a job with the meth cookers but the county attorney keeps dropping the [bleep] ball

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Meth mentioned here makes me think of the "Breaking Bad" show. Watched maybe 3 episodes and not sure what the message is. Is that mild mannered teacher-meth/cooker that turns Hulk now and then suppose to be a hero or what? Not the TV role model I watched as a kid.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
boils down to i dont care if an individual uses meth.....problem is if your cooking it, especially in town, you endanger those on property that aint yours......the fumes are toxic and if the [bleep] blows good chance you will set the neighbors house on fire.....if your cooking that chit you aint just endangering yourself and those on your property.....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
M
Mak Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
WOD continues to be the first big breach into our civil liberties. It was at best a psychopathic idea, that the people would accept a war on themselves by an increasingly brutal, unaccountable authority, to cleanse them of an evil this very authority has deliberately placed in their midst.
The blueprint of WOD has been expanded upon up by the WOT. WOT has brought us the TSA. Now we have demented thugs sexually molesting Americans before we can fly on a plane.
The end game in all this obvious, it is to be dominated by a psychologically deviant government class for their own profit and pleasure.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
"war" on drugss?...that is a joke. Glad we weren't as inept in the wars that mattered...

And while TRH is STOOPID...on this matter he hits pretty close to a homerun...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Someone gets caught selling meth or making it? shoot them in the head and throw them in a hole.....end of problem. Handle it that way and it will go away in a hurry....

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
Someone gets caught selling meth or making it? shoot them in the head and throw them in a hole.....end of problem. Handle it that way and it will go away in a hurry....

hate to tell yah Pat but im pretty sure the Chinese have tried that and it hasnt worked and they havent been worried bout being PC.....

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
It could work...but the world doesn't have the stomach for it...

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mentor our youth the correct way...I talk to my boys daily about it(ages 8&10). Right now I'm confident they have the right stuff.

I'll say this, I would'nt want to be the sombitch that tries to sell them meth.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
It could work...but the world doesn't have the stomach for it...

just saying the Chinese do and it hasnt.....

granted that i dont have a problem with pot but i really hate meth, especially when one of the last [bleep] nailed for it here was cooking in a house that butted up to an uncles of mines place here in town.....but in all reality i dont think killing all the [bleep] will stop anything.....if i thought it did i would be all for hanging the cooks, its some nasty chit both to the body and to the environment....

Last edited by rattler; 01/26/11.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mentor our youth the correct way...I talk to my boys daily about it(ages 8&10). Right now I'm confident they have the right stuff.

same road ive chosen, figure educating my girls will do more good than any law will....and agree with the second part as well...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Alan_R_McDaniel_Jr
There's a War on Drugs? You'd never know it by teaching a class after lunch at an American High School that has an open campus for lunch. Might as well just have munchies and nap time till 2:00.

Alan

That right there is disgusting and a shame.
School kids into drugs...what % of the parents are aware of their kids using?

I don't ever remember one single parent thanking me when I called them to tell them that Johnny or Susie was high or had been caught with Dope. They were always pissed at me. I had one throw up his hands and exclaim that, "It was only trace amounts of Cocaine". They would withdraw their kids from school so they wouldn't have to serve their punishments. One dad told me, "that was my dope". Another time a girl got pissed at her dad because he had found her stash and had smoked it all with some of his friends.

I don't know what percentage of parents know their kids do drugs but it is probably higher than you'd imagine and less than I would.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
no since arguing over fantasy....your way is the better option considering the stomachs of most.

Make it legal...then kill any illegal dealers....addict gets caught in crimes twice...and he/she gets death...Damn...there I go fantasizing again

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rattler

same road ive chosen, figure educating my girls will do more good than any law will....and agree with the second part as well...

Right on bro.....we live right in the middle of meth world here...breaks my heart to see the effects of that schitt..

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The war on drugs wasn't meant to be won. It was meant to empower government and drain the economy. What people choose to put in their bodies is their own business, and they should be free from legal liability until they actually harm or overtly endanger others. The only function the war on drugs serves is to support a gigantic illegal drug industry, and keep the dirty money flowing into the coffers of the CIA, crooked cops, and corrupt public officials, and to constantly expand, militarize, and centralize, police powers while contracting personal liberty.

Plus one, and the above is so blatantly obvious it shouldn't even need saying.

Supposedly free people being imprisoned for something they do to their own HEAD. Makes me want to puke.

That said there's some seriously nasty chit out there; that also obvious. Like tequila. whistle

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The war on drugs wasn't meant to be won. It was meant to empower government and drain the economy. What people choose to put in their bodies is their own business, and they should be free from legal liability until they actually harm or overtly endanger others. The only function the war on drugs serves is to support a gigantic illegal drug industry, and keep the dirty money flowing into the coffers of the CIA, crooked cops, and corrupt public officials, and to constantly expand, militarize, and centralize, police powers while contracting personal liberty.

Plus one, and the above is so blatantly obvious it shouldn't even need saying.

Supposedly free people being imprisoned for something they do to their own HEAD. Makes me want to puke.

That said there's some seriously nasty chit out there; that also obvious. Like tequila. whistle

Seriously? Those crack heads and tweekers are breaking into houses and commiting other crimes which the rest of pay for. I say build more prisons and throw away the keys.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (300_savage, 35, BallisticBRYAN, Akhutr, 338reddog, 9 invisible), 1,385 guests, and 856 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,208
Posts18,503,881
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.