M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Originally Posted by WTM45
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I guess there are a lot of talkers and not so many do'ers on here.

At least for me, you would be guessing wrong.

As battue said, it's a long way for most.

If I wanted to shoot at my local club instead, would you be so inclined to travel here? Does that mean you don't like to shoot?

Yeah if your club is in the Northeast sure why not. I'll shoot pretty much anywhere in New England & Easter NY and PA. Oh and Dirty Jersey too. However I was thinking more on the lines of a mini tournament with a meal. Use a hunter class format with a little trophy for three classes (if we had enough takers from the Northeast area)for 24hour campfire bragging rights. Honestly when I posted this the clubs I had in mind to try getting it are not close to me, 2 of them 2 hours away, 2 of them 3 hours, 1 about 4 hours, and the closest 1 40 minutes. If you are from the New England area nothing is really that far and I think I could find a host club somewhere close to the middle for all. So no it isn't a long ways. So Mr. Do'er when we shooting and where?

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ColdBore
[quote=battue]Trap, skeet, sporting,

and more than a couple 'fire soles from the Pittsburgh and Ohio area.

Well wait for the shoot at Hill n Dale in Medina OH then this summer. I could do that most likely.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Yeah if your club is in the Northeast sure why not. I'll shoot pretty much anywhere in New England & Easter NY and PA.

However I was thinking more on the lines of a mini tournament with a meal. Use a hunter class format with a little trophy

So Mr. Do'er when we shooting and where?

It's in PA.

No "tournament" for me, leave your card at home. A fun shoot, with a chance to meet fellow shooters, not competitors. I shoot to relax, not to pull up other guys scores to compare. Most of the time, my buddies and I don't even take a score card. We "know" informally who "won" and who's buying lunch. laugh

And not even a strictly sporting clays day. I plan on some clays, walking the woods course with a 22, and maybe even some 600 yard rifle stuff.

Right now, it looks like Apr/May/June, at www.shootlcsa.com.

Feel free to come, but if you're looking for competition, please pick a different squad....

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yeah I can make it to PA as I shoot there a good amount.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'll be at Addieville tomorrow shooting if any of you will be there for the tournament. I'll be the one with the benelli you can't miss me.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I guess I was the only Campfire member at addieville for the sporting clays tournament.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,838 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,312
Posts18,487,270
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.