Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shooter4570
A real question (forwarded to me by another member as it is worth answering)

Aside from the name calling, why don't you read the original post that said they were both REPEAT BOTH starting out @3600. So .......

I know you:
-don't own the caliber
-have no idea why it exists
-don't know the barrel length or twist
-are just repeating your same moronic pseudo swear words and insults

Facts are facts, supported by targets, witnesses and printed out data. So ........

it's obvious you don't know when not to lay your dick on the anvil when the other guy has the hammer (albeit a small one)

BTW, got two more PMs, your bus fare fund is up to $75.00 ........

"Just to repeat,you are a [bleep] clueless idiot, who only shoots her mouth."
must make your Momma proud!

Ahhhhh...the "dreaded" Secret Squirrel Society's untold PM depths. Rankin' right up there with the imaginary "Ignore". I would say in fairness,that the only way to give an SMK a chance,is to start pulling spark plugs on an A-Max.

As to the 22x57AI,it ain't for me,due to COAL and .243" splendors. Though in fairness,I hate my 6x57AI too.

Keep that Imagination rollin',you're on fire.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by whelennut
I just checked my shelf and found 27 boxes of Sierra bullets.
I won't have to buy any for awhile, but that doesn't mean I'm not shooting them. grin
whelennut

Quick peek reveals,I've no more than 30 boxes of Sierra,in a given diameter/weight......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Funny how Sierra's match wins are so much higher than Hornady.

No doubt Sierra has black ops folks working at Hornady undercover to sabotage the bullets.

"2" HIGHER at 600". Note the absence of any factual response to that nor any knowledge of the 22/244 IMP. A consistent pattern noted by several other posters.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Feel free to cite the rifle that drives 80's at 75 speed?

Use ALL of your Imagination and feel free to PM feverishly to all of The Secret Squirrel Society.

Laffin'!....................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Besides, gents, BS needs a FERRY ticket. Or he could swim to Prince Rupert.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only Sierra made sumptin' that trumped the 75A-Max.................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Do you suppose he just cannot read ?

The rifle has been cited
The cartridge has been cited
The velocity has been cited
Even the barrel maker has been cited

He does not own the rifle
He has no gun chambered for the cartridge
He has no experience with either, shooting either bullet

But he is the expert ....... really sad to repeat over and over making a fool of oneself.

A "ferry" ticket ? How appropriate !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My "trouble" is...I actually shoot and not with Imagination.

Give that one a whirl some time!

Laffin'...................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a bogus comparison to start a lighter bullet at the same velocity as a heavier bullet to show the heavier bullet is superior. Run em both at max velocity, and then let the results fall where they may.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She don't shoot anything other than Imagination and that poorly too................

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Shooter4570
Bryan Litz tested the BC for a number of bullets for his book including the 75 Gr Amax and the 80 Gr SMK and the Sierra ended up with a .425 G1 average over 900+ yards and the Amax ended up with .414 over the same distance. This could explain the difference you are seeing on paper.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He must be wrong because Bigstick says so ........ he he he !

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Sticky can't help not keeping his post count up by britch'n about something.

SMK 77's are high power bullets NOT for hunting - so he's out of luck.

Instead of complaining he should be asking them to make a gameking 77 grain version for his 223.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I stated simple facts,that are still going over your head.

I'll feign my "surprise".................

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
i am will to bet you stick have never shot any 77 or 80 gr. sierra's

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You like to lose money and lick windows..................

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
window licker ? LOL if you only really knew but if you say you tried them all guess i lose where do i send my .25$ too? thats about what I think you word is worth

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
He is known for having shot every gun, every powder, every case & primer, every caliber, every scope as well as owning the largest horrible collection of rattle cans in the known world. I am amazed you could doubt anything he says.

All you have to do is look at the books he has written and articles he has had published by all the major gun and hunting publications.

Why he even has his own Website (and don't say, that just because NAMBLA has one too that proves nothing!)

In fact, based on his unquestioned expertise, I am switching to Hornadys because I want to shoot lower at long range and who cares that Sierra wins 10 times as many matches ?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ldholton
window licker ? LOL if you only really knew but if you say you tried them all guess i lose where do i send my .25$ too? thats about what I think you word is worth

Feel free to cite any inaccuracies you THINK I've made. I said(say) simply,that a 75A-Max at like pressure,will outfly the 80SMK at like pressure in the same rifle.

Welcome to reality...might I suggest you give it a whirl,if only for a change?..............

Laffin'.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shooter4570
He is known for having shot every gun, every powder, every case & primer, every caliber, every scope as well as owning the largest horrible collection of rattle cans in the known world. I am amazed you could doubt anything he says.

All you have to do is look at the books he has written and articles he has had published by all the major gun and hunting publications.

Why he even has his own Website (and don't say, that just because NAMBLA has one too that proves nothing!)

In fact, based on his unquestioned expertise, I am switching to Hornadys because I want to shoot lower at long range and who cares that Sierra wins 10 times as many matches ?

The only thing you shoot is Imagination and your mouth.

Not that the melding ain't [bleep] routinely hialrious!.................

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

126 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 21 invisible), 1,426 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,655
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.