Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by shooter4570
He is known for having shot every gun, every powder, every case & primer, every caliber, every scope as well as owning the largest horrible collection of rattle cans in the known world. I am amazed you could doubt anything he says.

All you have to do is look at the books he has written and articles he has had published by all the major gun and hunting publications.

Why he even has his own Website (and don't say, that just because NAMBLA has one too that proves nothing!)

In fact, based on his unquestioned expertise, I am switching to Hornadys because I want to shoot lower at long range and who cares that Sierra wins 10 times as many matches ?
um now where do i find these publications and books by big stick in the hunting and shooting or comadey and si-fi area ? grin

Last edited by ldholton; 02/25/11.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Exceedingly good call,to refrain boolits.

Laffin'!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You don't because the gross quantity is ZERO.

Now that we have the facts that the 80 Sierra is superior at long range, you'ld think he might shut up. Don't hold your breath.

He's a fixture, rather like crabs in a Milne brothel.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The fact is,that you are well beyond clueless and a cross-eyed drooling retard.

Which don't hurt the humor none.

You go girl!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Even on "ignore" he can't STFU.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Even in your Imagination,you can't "ignore".

Or shoot,or have a [bleep] clue.

But it is ALL funny!..............

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Stick must still reload with a single stage press to be that grumpy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How does a guy get grumpy,laffin' at do-nothin' retards and their "exploits"?

You [bleep] idiots never don't not crack me up.................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick

He gets grumpy living in a [bleep] of bummed-out trailers, 55 gallon drums, and general trash.
He gets grumpy being up to his azz in snow 14 months out of the year and azz deep in mud the rest of the time.
BUT the main, number one reason you get grumpy is being you. How do you handle the shame?

"never don't not crack me up...." Are you a product of the public school system in Alaska? Are you a product of the public school system anywhere? BTW, the correct term is "bullets", not "boolits". It would seem that with all of your alledged experience and knowledge, you would know that.

Aim for the exit hole.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Them that bitch the most,have done the least. You Do-nothin' dumbphucks crack me up.

Congratulations?

Laffin'!..................

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stillbeeman
Originally Posted by Big Stick

He gets grumpy living in a [bleep] of bummed-out trailers, 55 gallon drums, and general trash.
He gets grumpy being up to his azz in snow 14 months out of the year and azz deep in mud the rest of the time.
BUT the main, number one reason you get grumpy is being you. How do you handle the shame?

"never don't not crack me up...." Are you a product of the public school system in Alaska? Are you a product of the public school system anywhere? BTW, the correct term is "bullets", not "boolits". It would seem that with all of your alledged experience and knowledge, you would know that.

Sweetie..."alledged" was a very nice way to drive your copious stupidity home and do rate special mention,in and of itself.

You go girl!..................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
You been around long enough to remember when he posted pictures of himself ?

Happily not in a Speedo !

Let's just say he could be a poster boy for elevator shoes, SlimFast and Rogaine.

What is most entertaining is his ability to never answer a direct question EVER.

Response are ALWAYS either insults or his convoluted attempts to speak English.

Too bad an OP cannot delete troll garbage from his thread ...... the little needle briar thorn (if you get my drift) would have no one to talk to except the guy in the mirror mounted 24" off the floor.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Take notes and apply same. Your "reality" ain't doing you no favors on the learnin' curve.

Thank me later................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Room Temperature I.Q. continues to manifest itself ..... and that's about 40 F in Milne ! The curve he needs to examine is that of normal distribution. His mental ability is WAY over on the right side "definitely less than others".

Imagine his "reality" comes out of a bottle of Night Train Express. he he he

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell yourself whatcha must,to justify talkin' out your ass,about things you've never seen or done.

Just keep the ball rollin',as it don't get any funnier!................

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Have you noted what a "non-event" you have become on this site ?

Appears that most have figured you out and you're just not getting the attention on which you thrive.

Note you've dropped the quote about being let back on.

Perhaps you have finally figured out that exposure to sunlight it the best cure for a fungus.

So Nobody becomes nobody ......... he he he he.

Dollar to a dime this thread is dead.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Imagination is taking you places again.

Bless your heart and that lazy eye.................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
ROFLMAO!!!! It is a huge laugh when someone like POS accuses someone else of being delusional. You really do need help, Dopey. Maybe Doc or Snow White can hook you up.

Aim for the exit hole.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
As per always,feel free to cite where you think I'm "mistaken" and I'll happily rub your nose in your own stupidity.....................

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You're repeating the repeated trite, silly one-liners again. You need some new material. Or are you like one of those dolls with a string hanging out of its back?? When someone gives you a drink of water do you wet your pants and need your diaper changed? Not only are you mistaken, you are a mistake. An excellent argument for birth control.

Aim for the exit hole.
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (10gaugemag, 14idaho, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 673, 19 invisible), 1,418 guests, and 1,012 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,665
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.