Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
with the sound off , which I thought might might make him bearable .I had just finished an eight-hour stint of cartoons with the Grandaughter who is sickly.Now,THAT ain't a real hard act to follow!

Anyhow , after about three minutes of watching his facial contortions , I swear it was just like watching a soap opera muted !

Then I switched to Chris Matthews to find out if the O'Reilly/Obama love in had started him tingling again and......... damn if he wasn't talkin' about Beck !

I know Beck has done a lot of good , but the "drama queen" bit is more than I can abide .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now that's F'n funny

NRA Lifetime Member
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
At least Beck is airing subjects no other media outlet would dare expose to the American people.

Doc

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Ya....like how the far left is gonna have Obama assissinated over the fall 2010 election results.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kraky111
Ya....like how the far left is gonna have Obama assissinated over the fall 2010 election results.

Perhaps you meant assassinated and not assissinated.LOL.

You shouldn't be so quick to make such quips. History has taught us that lefties are the ones who resort to such extreme measures.The radical left,which has become the norm today,are the ones who assassinated JFK and his younger brother Robert.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
only if you consider the Mob a conservative, rightist organization

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Doctor_Encore
At least Beck is airing subjects no other media outlet would dare expose to the American people.

Doc

Beck can be a little dramatic now and then, well more more than that, but I agree, he brings material forward NOBODY else would touch. And you know what, if he was wrong about the things he says, and didn't have back-up research, he would be canceled. He's still on the air....

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
What he said..... In spades..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Beck is alot like Palin. Utterly feared by the left for speaking the truth. The only one who does it better is the Guy From Boston. http://www.theguyfromboston.net/Rants/2009/44thPresident.html

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I agree! Sometimes he's hard to watch but he keeps airing things that the left doesn't want the average sheeple to know about! Plus he keeps madcow and huffington's panties in a knot!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Sarah Darlin' sparks no negative feelings in me at all .With the sound off,or the sound on .

[My fingers kept tryin' to type ,"clothes off , or clothes on"]

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
One has to remember that all political shows intend to create controversy & air opinions that attract viewers & listeners. This has to be taken into account when watching. The days of my youth when there were 3 TV channels & Walter Cronkite basically read the daily news have long been over.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Watching Glenn Beck is like vomiting - it's good when it stops.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Beck doesn't fear George Soros, either. He's pretty good and anti violence. Something the left is not. (ELF, Planned Parenthood, Black Panthers, Anarchist's, etc.)

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Becks viewership has dropped 40% recently. Either people realize most his predicted outcomes are nuts or all the nutty people are outside shovelling snow. Look for him to get even crazier trying to bring em back in and in doing so take himself down the toilet.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I appreciate what he does. No one else digs up the actual words of the "Innocent" posers who would do us harm.

Fore warned is fore armed.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where'd you hear the 40% drop in viewership? Maybe its because we played smear the queer with the Dems in November, people aren't as riled-up.

For me, he's brought to light and explained a lot about some of the players in gov and policy making that I wouldn't know about without him shining the light on them.

Wook

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Beck is an ex morning Zoo keeper who has found his niche:
The personal savior of the middle class ! ?

I don't need to listen to his whine.

I can certainly relate to his past. But his "values" and religion are not mine.

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I heard, or read, his ratings were down 30%, not 40%. I'm surprised they aren't lower. He's worse than O'Rielly.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I used to watch Glenn Beck's show when he was on CNN and when he moved to FNC. He was telling us (all of us) things we would not have heard about those in our goverment (not just the top dogs) and teaching us history as it really is, not what the MSM and the revisionist historians want allow us to know. That said . . . I can hardly bring myself to watch him anymore. Not because of how he says what he says, but because of what he says. Not because I believe he is telling us lies, but because what he is telling us is more truthful than I want to believe. When Glenn was beginning to "expose" Vann Jones, and others for what they are, about a year and a half ago, I felt like I had been punched in the gut and had to turn off that show. I have watched the show very little since then. I do feel Glenn is doing a great job of exposing the "truth" to the American people. The problem is (for me anyhow) that many people "can't handle the truth". I can handle it, just not in such large doses. I find it difficult to believe so many that run or government are such evil people. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but, as Glenn has said over and over - I still believe in the American People, just a lot fewer of them.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

59 members (38HBWC, 35, 4th_point, 257 roberts, 9 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,021
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.