Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Folks I live in an area that is deprived of big reptiles. I do however have a lot of seafood avalible and would like to find a way to swap seafood for rattle snake. I would love to have a set of rattles. Any one need a tang site for a BPCR will give away or trade if you can use it, Spanish made.
<br>
<br>Bullwnkl.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bulwnkl,
<br> Wrong time of year for rattlesnakes,Got to get them in the summer months.
<br> However, Snow snakes are out now! Got to be careful, all you will see is a shimmer like a heat wave, and here they come! They are transparent. They'll slither right up your arse and FREEZE you to DEATH! The ONLY thing that keeps them away is alcohol (the stronger the better) vbshootinrange......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry Bulwnkl, couldn't resist such a good opening... Think I have rattlesnake rattles.. will dig through my "junk" . Good shootin, vbshootinrange....

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
VB, you bio says you are in Eugene, that makes you a wet sider I was hopeing you might be a drysider and I'd make a trip your way later when the snakes are running.
<br>Well you best look out for the Iceworms this week they are out and are plenty mean. They are a bit like the critters found in the Tequila bottle except they are alive, they sneak up on ya make the earth spin and wobbel. if you get to many of them.
<br>
<br>Kind of figgured the rattlers were just a bit out of season, but the oysters are best now. They are not bad in summer if we don't have a PSP out break. Now that will kick your butt could even be fatal. Only buy certified shell fish during the summer, Some of the local Indians sell tainted shell fish they take from closed beaches. Best be carefull.
<br>
<br>Bullwnkl.

Money talks Bull [bleep] walks
Business as usual
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bullwnkl
<br>I went to school over in eastern WA and we got more rattlesnakes than we knew what to do with. I could give you directions to some big hibernaculum sites that should produce more snakes than you could shake a stick at! Let me know if want to find your own rattles.
<br>
<br>They are not particularly big there, but they are the pacific or green rattlers (Crotulus veridens SP?) and very non-aggresive... til you try to eat them.
<br>art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bullwnkl,
<br> Looked through my stuff- couldn't find my rattlesnake rattles. I know I had about 1/2 doz. Mostly killed in this area. Will keep you in mind.
<br> Good shootin, vbshootinrange.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 52 invisible), 2,286 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,780
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.