Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
MTHunter: You are right - something IS up and that something is politics!
Schweitzer is "term limited out" - he can not run again for Governor for 8 years after 2,012.
He is simply trying to lay the groundwork for another demonrat to more easily follow in his deceitful footsteps.
This Wolf thing is a BIG item in the eyes of many if not most Montana adult men!
If he can hoodwink them with this relatively small give back to many folks it would be a big step in demonrats retaining the Governorship of Montana.
If he wanted to do something about the over-population of Wolves in Montana he has had about 7 full years to do so.
He is just trying to deceive the many unintelligent turdlike people who are not smart enough to understand what he is doing.
In Governor Scweitzers own words - the promised population of Wolves was met 10 full years ago and he has been Governor for the last 7 of those years and he has done nothing to date - yeah Schweitzer is turd-like as well and just trying a last minute tactic on the other turd-likes.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MarlinMark
Does anyone know how many wolves were killed in Montana in recent years by hunters? What is the success rate for hunters?

The only hunt they had was a quota system. The quota filled well early of the season structure, and they even had to close certain areas that were getting too many kills. Most were incidental kills by elk hunters.

Last edited by rl11; 02/21/11.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
MTHunter: You are right - something IS up and that something is politics!
Schweitzer is "term limited out" - he can not run again for Governor for 8 years after 2,012.
He is simply trying to lay the groundwork for another demonrat to more easily follow in his deceitful footsteps.
This Wolf thing is a BIG item in the eyes of many if not most Montana adult men!
If he can hoodwink them with this relatively small give back to many folks it would be a big step in demonrats retaining the Governorship of Montana.
If he wanted to do something about the over-population of Wolves in Montana he has had about 7 full years to do so.
He is just trying to deceive the many unintelligent turdlike people who are not smart enough to understand what he is doing.
In Governor Scweitzers own words - the promised population of Wolves was met 10 full years ago and he has been Governor for the last 7 of those years and he has done nothing to date - yeah Schweitzer is turd-like as well and just trying a last minute tactic on the other turd-likes.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow, even more over the top than normal. Earlier, you posted that it was open season. Now, the unintelligent turd-like people have figured out, it's not. Funny! So what could Schweitzer had done? I mean this should be good.
Rehberg has been using the wolf topic for several years, to promote himself in his bid for Senate. He held all those "Town Hall" meetings and gave everyone a hand job. It was nothing more than Tax payer paid campaigning.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy

... yeah Schweitzer is turd-like as well and just trying a last minute tactic on the other turd-likes.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Schweitzer is NOT Turd-like!...you are casting dispersions and evil associations on the Turd-like people!!

I demand that you cease and Desist!

You can no longer defile the name of the Turd-like!!!!!

[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
FNG Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm a land owner with livestock and I live north of I 90. Way north, but.....

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (257_X_50, 222Sako, 1_deuce, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1minute, 62 invisible), 2,572 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,562
Posts18,473,169
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.