Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
How do I get one of those fold-away levels that you have clamped on the rail?

GB1

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Darrel Holland gunsmithing sells them!

L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
How do I get one of those fold-away levels that you have clamped on the rail?

i usually get them from midway as they go on sale every month or so. it's a US optics hinged level.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Points awarded for spec'ing a build,with a DBM that don't jive.

That's purty good stuff there..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
BS i don't know what you said cause i ignore you, but you're an idiot. please don't post on any thread i start.

thanks.....laffin;)

Last edited by lovdasnow; 02/26/11.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In fairness,it'd be tough to top the humor inherent of spec'ing schit,that don't fit.

Why Douglas on a Boomer?.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
what's that? i can't read what you're writing??? speak up a little, the ignore option is working beautifully.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
In fairness,it'd be tough to top the humor inherent of spec'ing schit,that don't fit.

just cause you said you couldn't see it....

Your welcome!

I can't spell... Deal with it...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No need to "play" dumb,mainly because you are.

Dig the Kalifornia Kompliant touch. A mag protruding the belly for "looks",is tough to trump.

Laffin'!.................

L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz

just cause you said you couldn't see it....

Your welcome!

lol, thanks. i guess that confirms that he is a moron. they feed the 250's fine, but i'm working up loads for the 300 right now. i don't need to run the 300 grainers in rapid fire as they are for extended ranges.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do tell about the Rapid Fire Stage....................

L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
uh...are you deaf or dumb? nevermind, don't answer that. i can't see what you're writing!!!...
sorry your parents didn't pay enough attention to you when you were a small child. now you have to whore all over this website ruining perfectly good threads with your mindless drivel. before i blocked you, i had never read one post of yours in 5 years that was anywhere close to informative. i'm starting to think you've never shot a gun in your life, and you live vicariously through the internet. telling stories that you read about in an outdoor life.

that rates a thunk you fool....laffin' ugh...

carry on, post away, as i'm sure you can't stop. wink

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
It's always heartening to see the depths through which you'll plumb to help a fellow board member.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
just trying to help....

I can't spell... Deal with it...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lovdasnow
uh...are you deaf or dumb? nevermind, don't answer that. i can't see what you're writing!!!...
sorry your parents didn't pay enough attention to you when you were a small child. now you have to whore all over this website ruining perfectly good threads with your mindless drivel. before i blocked you, i had never read one post of yours in 5 years that was anywhere close to informative. i'm starting to think you've never shot a gun in your life, and you live vicariously through the internet. telling stories that you read about in an outdoor life.

that rates a thunk you fool....laffin' ugh...

carry on, post away, as i'm sure you can't stop. wink

Much enjoyed the rapid fire part.

Obliged for the humor!....................

L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L
just so others know. i've never ever called anyone out online, as usually i don't care what people say. this is a first for me...

i just got tired of seeing BS ruining threads(not mine, everyones). there could be some good discussions on here with the knowledgeable guys on this board. but they always get short circuited by some random comment about a 6x leupold being the best scope ever or how all you ever need is a kimber montana, or usually just a random insult of someone for no good reason.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can't even keep ammo in the belly of a build,you "know" so much.

Laffin'!....................

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You have a damned good looking rifle, and I understand your reasoning behind installing the magbox in there.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's a container,for more of her bad ideas?

Laffin'!.................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You can't even keep ammo in the belly of a build,you "know" so much.

Laffin'!....................

[Linked Image]

George Gardner at GAP seems to find a need for them at times, and he's build more good guns than your inbred logger azz has ever laid eyes on..

Can't expect an ignorant coward like you to see the value in a quick reload, since RUNNING is more your style..

You've never been in battle and based on your past posts ,DO NOT have any respect for the military.

Likewise your lack of knowledge of competition requirements since you ALWAYS belly crawl away from actually shooting against anyone....

Puzzy.

Last edited by jim62; 02/26/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 58 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,430 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.