-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
dude, your blind hate is clouding your reading comprehension... OP build a rifle with a Mag box that he can't use with the loads that intrest him... Just FYI.

Cary on.... i'm off to the shadows...

I can't spell... Deal with it...
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh I prolly have a DBM or two. M5 polevault latches ain't for me and that's hardly a "secret".

Curiously enough though,George's DBM pictured,do hold ammo.

Laffin'!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
dude, your blind hate is clouding your reading comprehension... OP build a rifle with a Mag box that he can't use with the loads that intrest him... Just FYI.

Her stupidity is rather impressive,as is her plagiarism.

Laffin'!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You can't even keep ammo in the belly of a build,you "know" so much.

Laffin'!....................

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dumbphuck said he built it "special",not to fit too.

Laffin'!...............

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Funny to be accused of "plagiarism" by a lying POS such as yourself...

One pard ordered one,for another pard(logistics with shift work) and upon opening it up said..."Jeezus Christ WTF?!!?",boxed it back up and send it back ASAP.(grin)

Didn't rate bolting to the rifle,as compared to the A5's he had.....................

I'm privy to the facts,as per always.

You took exception to those facts and to frost your Imagination,I granted you an inkling to the depths of your stupidity...which you repeatedly quantify. Despite trying to avoid same,which of course takes the humor offa the [bleep] charts.

Bless your heart.................

I've no connection to the gent,other than to say his thoughts mirror them who've seen both sides of the fence.

None of that new being "new",to anyone but you.

Bless your heart..................

You can't seem to get your "facts" straight about your "pard" story. Also, other folk's actual experiences with the stocks don't seem to mirror your BS story- See the post below-

Know wonder your lyin' azz has to make up "sock puppets" to criticize Burn's stocks....

Originally Posted by KDF
This is way closer:

[Linked Image]

Sucks 700 LA donor $300
Greybull Stock $325
Mark4 4.5-14x40mm LRT w/ proprietary Greybull reticle (honestly) $725
Barrel by a secret maker/chambering/action work $500
PRW Bases/Rings (now has lower Mark 4 Rings) $60

$1910'ish

Only had limited time to do load development last fall before Antelope season, so I settled on this load:

100yds, 168 Bergers & Retumbo
[Linked Image]

Loaded up some rounds and went out to establish my 250yd zero and prove out some Exbal generated drop tables:

250yds
[Linked Image]

Moved the scope down/right 1 click and locked in my zero. Dialed for 600yds and shot the group on the left. Backed up to 800yds and shot the three shots on the right:
[Linked Image]

Good so far! Flipped the gong around, backed up to 1000yds and shot these three:
[Linked Image]

12 consecutive shots starting from a cold/clean bore that aren't too bad... almost seems too easy. Can probably take a click or two off at 1K and consider it done. Once I can afford to get rid of that POS Greybull stock and get a real stock it should really shoot well!

Kevin

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You pinched George's pic.

You are at the mercy of your sheer and utter [bleep] stupidity and I'd not fix it for you,even if I could.

Laffin'!...................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
You pinched George's pic.

You are at the mercy of your sheer and utter [bleep] stupidity and I'd not fix it for you,even if I could.

Laffin'!...................

The pic is part of public domain..

As are your fairy tales about "pards of pards" who've supposedly returned Greybull stocks..

At least the pic I posted really exists..

Which is more than I can say for your BS story..

Last edited by jim62; 02/26/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Clapping my hands,that the depths of your "experience" compromises plagiarized pics.

Another clap,that it goes over your head with a full belly.

Trifecta for the Goatphuck stock muse.

You go girl!................

L
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
L

uh, you and BS must be buddies. i knew it wouldn't feed the 300's as long as i was planning on loading them, but i knew it would feed the 250's.

like i said earlier IT FEEDS THE 250's...

i wanted the option to mag feed with shorter bullets. now i can feed the 250's if i want, or single feed the 300's. seems perfectly logical to me, i guess that's why you guys apparently don't get it??

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still think it's a container,for more of your dumb ideas.

No wonder you can't cram ammo in it,as it's too full of them constants.

Laffin'!.................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Clapping my hands,that the depths of your "experience" compromises plagiarized pics.

Another clap,that it goes over your head with a full belly.

Trifecta for the Goatphuck stock muse.

You go girl!................

As a said, you facilitation with imaginary "plagiarism" is funny coming from a known liar such as yourself.

Your "pard of a pard" story is proof of that..

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've lotsa pards. They've lotsa rifles. Hardly a "secret".

That oughtta be enough for you to go through another box of Kleenex worth of tears and smeared Mascara.

More cyber cheese,for your insatiable whine too................

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I've lotsa pards. They've lotsa rifles. Hardly a "secret".

That oughtta be enough for you to go through another box of Kleenex worth of tears and smeared Mascara.

More cyber cheese,for your insatiable whine too................

Funny schit coming from a LIAR like you who makes up bullschit stories purporting to speak for "friends"..

Your "Sock puppets" don't impress....

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few things funnier,than your pics stole from elsewhere.

Comprehension ain't your gig...which assuredly bolsters humor.

Laffin'!...............

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Few things funnier,than your pics stole from elsewhere.

Comprehension ain't your gig...which assuredly bolsters humor.

Laffin'!...............

That's funny schit coming from a liar like who makes up "sock puppets friends",

Last edited by jim62; 02/26/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell yourself whatcha must and satiate them shortcomings vicariously,via pictures of others...as per your usual.......................

A
anh Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
Originally Posted by jim62

Why does it carry a Sniper's Hide copyright notice?

Are you claiming that it was published more than 70 years ago?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by anh
Originally Posted by jim62

Why does it carry a Sniper's Hide copyright notice?

Are you claiming that it was published more than 70 years ago?

Are you an attorney?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lovdasnow

uh, you and BS must be buddies. i knew it wouldn't feed the 300's as long as i was planning on loading them, but i knew it would feed the 250's.

like i said earlier IT FEEDS THE 250's...

i wanted the option to mag feed with shorter bullets. now i can feed the 250's if i want, or single feed the 300's. seems perfectly logical to me, i guess that's why you guys apparently don't get it??

I've spent a little time with him... not enough to concider him my bestest friend but i'd be happy to hunt with him...

as to your rifle, i can't care how or why you do something. i like the way it looks but it's not my gig and i've never shot one so i have not opinion about it. Just passing on what you said so the Jim could maybe read it and understand what was said. the smith work looks top notch and sounds like it shoots. Just curious as to why you went douglas on it? they don't seem to get much good press for top notch customs...

I can't spell... Deal with it...
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1234, 300jimmy, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 222Sako, 57 invisible), 1,902 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,166
Posts18,523,612
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.