Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Not judging you, but now you have implicated a WSMR employee in a violation of policy.

What the HELL are you thinking??

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
He no longer works at the Range. In fact, he's not working at all, to my knowledge.

Call me naive, but I just don't subscribe to the paranoia....

I was hoarding when hoarding wasn't cool.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Did that hunt in '08. reminded me of opening day public land antelope here in WY, a total cluster*%#@!

K
K
I know we've gone off the original topic here, but, please folks, a private landowner or a government entity does have the right to ban you and the rest of us because of the indiscretion of a few.

The WSMR used to be a 5-day hunt with camping at Rhodes Canyon and that's dwindled because it's a giant liability to let us on there, both for safety and security.

huntsonora, glad the hunt turned out well for the girl. I was outside the fence hunting the off-range animals last weekend, hoping that ya'll would run some off... No such luck. Still coughing up dust.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I read the 1st page and wanted to add my thoughts...Most applaud you for keeping it cool. And I won't do otherwise. I would have loved it if you beat the living dog schitt out of a guy. I think a little bit of that would go a long way.

I am not afraid to call out the wellfare/meth-heads with a cart full of goodies and smokes at the "15 itmes or less" checkout, yet I am the azzwhole???? Go figure. Glad you tagged out. I lived right there for about 10 years total and never really got that hot on those hunts for all the above drama. Think I'll pay Hack the $1500 and have a nice time of it.

Please God, give me some good tags this year....
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for all of the responses! George Taulman is definately one of the most hated guys in the west and for good reason. He's just an a$$hole, plain and simple.

I promise to post pictures ASAP but havent received the email with the right picture. I am very leary of posting a pic of my friends daughter on the world wide web without him knowing about it. The pic I want to post has all 3 of us in it.

At the end of the day, when you have the opportunity to remove yourself from the heat of the moment and look objectively at the situation its nice to know that you can hold your head high because you did the right thing. George Taulman threw character and integrity right out the window and he did it for a damn Oryx. There is simply no character or integrity in that man, he is incapable of doing anything unless he benefits from it and thats sad. I am sure I will run into him again and when I do I will politely tell him exactly what I think of him

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I know you did the right thing, but I am pretty short fused, I just have a hard time preaching "the bigger man walks away" to my kids.

I think once a c.suckker is punched in the mouth, a lot of things are sorted out pretty quick.

Very glad you all tagged out on the hunt though. And there are additional adages that could fit in this instance, such as "patience comes to those who wait". Glad it worked out for you.

Please God, give me some good tags this year....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
dawaba,
if by chance i happen to finally get drawn for an oryx tag, and it being the covetted once in a life time tag.
i will take pics.
don't care what they think. won't ever get drawn again, so whatta they gonna do.

spank my pee pee ?

right, wrong, or other.
i feel like you do, pics last a life time of memories.

good on ya for letting it out and feeling good about it.

i will to if i get a chance to take pics.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I thought they changed the rules on range for cameras. So that you could carry a camera. I may be completely off base here, but I heard that from someone.

Toby Joe

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TOBYJOETRUBY
I thought they changed the rules on range for cameras. So that you could carry a camera. I may be completely off base here, but I heard that from someone.

Toby Joe

Your right, they changed the rule. No scenery shots and they want close ups of the kill

IC B3

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 2ndwind, 14 invisible), 1,697 guests, and 976 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,380
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.