Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
check out what here sister sayz in the last 2 lines..wtf frown...JACKSON, Miss. � A Mississippi mother was arrested Wednesday in the death of her 3-year-old son after authorities said they found the child's burned body in an oven.

Washington County Coroner Methel Johnson said police found Tristan Robinson's body inside the electric oven at his mother's apartment shortly after midnight. Johnson said the child had been burned in the oven, but an autopsy was ordered to determine whether he died before or after being put there.

Greenville Police Chief Freddie Cannon said Terrie A. Robinson, 24, was charged with murder. She was to be arraigned Thursday in Greenville, a city of about 35,000 residents in the Mississippi Delta.

It wasn't immediately clear if she had hired a lawyer.

Johnson said the child's body was still warm when it was removed from the oven.

"This is a really sad moment for me. I've seen a lot of things, but this is one that will stick in my memory for a long, long time," Johnson said.

There appeared to be some trauma to the boy's head, Johnson said, and that could have happened before he was placed in the oven.

Officers found the body after responding to an emergency call, but the chief didn't want to release any details because of an ongoing investigation.

Johnson said a little girl found in the home was placed in the care of the Mississippi Department of Human Services.

Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

"She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Stuff her azz into a hot oven. I'd kinda have to go with her being a bad mom despite what her sister says.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I bet a dollar to a dime the mother was Black

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Doing that to a child, especially your own child, defies comprehension.

I suspect the sister is in a state of shock and and simply can't fully accept or even comprehend what her own twin has done..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bea175

ya think?

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia..._Oven.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.jpg

crazy looking, too

Last edited by Steve_NO; 03/02/11.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Would it be ok if she is white?

BP...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't care if she's purple, pink or green she needs baked herself!!! mad Elecrtic chair anyone?

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RAS2
I don't care if she's purple, pink or green she needs baked herself!!! mad Elecrtic chair anyone?

+1

WTF does it matter to guess she was one race or another? Shee-it...
mad

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is the sickest thing I have read in a long time. fak!

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
meth will do that to a person... I guess.

That's not meant as a joke. It's beyond my ability to comprehend how anyone could do that to another, let alone her own child.

Last edited by bbassi; 03/02/11.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn just Damn!

Throw that bitch in the swamp and let the gators have her. mad

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO

ya think?

crazy looking, too

Originally Posted by boilerpig1

BP...

Precisely correct BP. The comment of bea175 is the type of thoughtless knee-jerk bigoted drivel that routinely gets thrown around here and routinely applauded with equal thoughtlessness and bigotry ala Steve_NO.

As someone who's dealt personally with these types of cases I can tell you they happen with people of all races, genders, religions, ethnicities, socio-economic groups, etc. Pick a demographic characteristic and I've seen it in a case.

The thing cases this extreme have in common are the extreme mental states of the perpetrators. Sometimes they are sociopaths - they just don't care about others and have no conscience, and they are usually twisted in many other ways, often victims of similar abuse themselves. Sometimes they are people who are experiencing a break with reality.

We don't know what the facts are in this case. We only know something horrendous happend to an innocent child. The child was black. His mother is black. So, what?

Apparently that "proves" something for a few geniuses here. Were they not so pathetic they'd be beneath contempt.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Damn just Damn!

What do you got against gators?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
IMHO, there can only be one punishment for this crime, and it should not involve countless years sitting in jail before they do it either.

As for the sister and her comments, there is not one single reason in this world that makes this act excusable or understandable, not now, not EVER ! mad

Lynn

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bbassi
meth will do that to a person... I guess.

That's not meant as a joke. It's beyond my ability to comprehend how anyone could do that to another, let alone her own child.

We've had similar sickening events here,.......where that devil's own cocktail was the foundation for incomprehensible behavior.

That poor child,....My Lord.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I hope the mom dies a slow miserable death....Only a sick animal could do that to a child.

Dink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow... that might be one of the most terrible things I have ever read. Not to say the death of a child is okay, it's not, but I pray that he was dead (from the possible head trauma mentioned in the article) before he was put into the oven, and did not suffer and die a painful death.

I couldn't imagine what would make a person do that to any child, of any race or religion. Is insanity becoming the new norm?

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkchsr
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Damn just Damn!

What do you got against gators?

just small gators,though.just big enough to take pieces off.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
she was a great parent ... right up until she killed her child and stuffed 'em into the oven!

WTF have we done ..right?

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BrownDog
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
ya think?

crazy looking, too

Originally Posted by boilerpig1
BP...

Precisely correct BP. The comment of bea175 is the type of thoughtless knee-jerk bigoted drivel that routinely gets thrown around here
It's the one thing I don't understand about this site. But it has shown me how naive I am about people. I gave folks too much credit.
Yeah, since the child was black I'm sure he/she suffered more/less than if he/she was a different race. Ignorance isn't pretty at all, but when it is so entrenched it is brought up even in a story like this, well, it is beyond pathetic.
May God rest that child. It would certainly appear the mother is beyond hope.

NRA Lifer
"It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare." - Mark Twain
"Everybody has principles... until they are an inconvenience." - Me

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (06hunter59, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 13,337 guests, and 1,031 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,128
Posts18,542,335
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.